🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget Who Attacked us on 9/11

15 of the 19 were Saudi Arabia citizens.

trump-medal-saudi-arabia.jpg

I didn't see anyone post about this double rainbow in NYC on 9/11/23, so I'm just going to put this here....

Here's what someone said in the comments section: "2 rainbows for 2 towers 22 years ago. 🌈🌈 What a profound sign!"

And another comment: "What a beautiful sign. May that comfort the families and friends of those that were lost on that day 22 years ago."

😮

Last edited:
Actually it was by people who followed a guy who wanted to overthrow the then and current Saudi government for being too Pro-Western by his tastes.

So Saudi Arabia was the actual END TARGET of the entire operation, at least the Saudi Government was. Plan was to attack the US, have the US disengage from the Middle East, and then Bin Laden waltzes in as the new Caliph of a restored Muslim Empire.

rightwinger

Yep. OBL hated the Saudis. They had revoked his citizenship in 1992.

His politics was Muslim Brotherhood which has been banned since the early 1970s when Faisel was king.

That's like saying that you're an expert on wine but have never tried any.

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking throughout the Islamic World primarily because of my interest in archeology and history but I quickly learned the many Muslim customs.

I am still grateful to the countless Muslims who gave me rides, bought me meals, gave me shelter, introduced me to their friends who had never seen a blue eyed, red bearded Westerner and, generally, treated me wonderfully.
Briefly put, I didn't have a single hostile encounter the whole time I was there.
The Muslims in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Lebanon could not have been any kinder to me.

The 2 questions I was most frequently asked were:

1. Why do Americans suddenly hate us?
2. Why does America help Israel kill the Palestinians and steal their land?

I tried to explain the egregious anti Muslim bias in US MSM and the overwhelming influence of America's Israeli lobbies but they couldn't understand how people as clever and sophisticated as Americans could be so easily duped nor can I.

Thanks,

BS filter should read Clean Break Strategy.

Note all the loving left wingers who will be silent to your anti-Semitism and all the self hating leftist Jews who will be silent about your Jew hate too

To a SUB, the definition of "conservative" is .... parroting Billy Graham and supporting Zionist Fascism...

So was W a "conservative?"

What did W do that was "conservative?"

Start the Jeopardy! music

in fact, the "Republican" supporters of Israel are not at all conservative, most cannot even define the word correctly...

Some things regarding power are beyond depressing .... too horrible for words
The above with a meme suggesting that the Bushes father and son.....killed Kennedy and then blew up the Towers.

Skye = MAGA = RWNJ
IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

, the definition of "conservative" is .... parroting Billy Graham and supporting Zionist Fascism...

EMH = MAGA
EMH + Skye = MAGA squared.
A perfect match of like minds.
Or alternatively, can Skye really be EMH using another ISP?
Or is EMH really Skye's doppleganger?

MAGA!!
"Only the best people."

The above with a meme suggesting that the Bushes father and son.....killed Kennedy and then blew up the Towers.

Skye = MAGA = RWNJ
IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMH = MAGA
EMH + Skye = MAGA squared.
A perfect match of like minds.
Or alternatively, can Skye really be EMH using another ISP?
Or is EMH really Skye's doppleganger?

MAGA!!
"Only the best people."

When morons from both parties' bases call you MAGA and leftwinger on the same day, you know you are hitting truth and they don't like it.... EMH was called a leftwinger twice this morning, now a "MAGA."

Funny, EMH has endorsed Vivek....

When morons from both parties' bases call you MAGA and leftwinger on the same day, you know you are hitting truth and they don't like it.... EMH was called a leftwinger twice this morning, now a "MAGA."

Funny, EMH has endorsed Vivek....

You forgot to mention the Jews

The reason some "Republicans" here call EMH a "leftwinger" is because EMH does not support Zionist Fascism.

You do, so your poster name must be "accurate..."
there ya go….

Forum List

Back