Never saw that coming!

I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?

kaz: He said he apologized

fuckup: You accepted his apology?

kaz: I didn't say either way, I said he did apologize

fuckup: "I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?"

It's still a non-sequitur. Let me know when you're lucid
No you are to chickenshit to actually admit to having the morals of pig when your candidate is concerned, since you are still willing to defend him, even though you have to do it by deflecting and being defensive. I would say, it's unbelievable but since Trump entering this race, I've learned that there are plenty of people who are willing to sacrifice all claims to human decency over politics.

All I said was he apologized, you stupid douche.

I never said I "accepted" his apology, you made that up.

I'm also voting for Johnson, not Trump.

Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy government education that you got where you can't even follow a simple discussion?
It was my very first question I asked when I answered your post. You subsequently dodged and dodged to answer, if you vote for Johnson fine. But then you don't do this
"I apologize?" What is unclear about that to you?

He didn't hedge his apology like Hitlary always does.

Once he had clearly apologized, he said we should focus on the campaign issues.

Tell me, do you condone sexual assault? Do you feel a simple apology redeems a person who brags about sexual assaulting?
You answer those questions and then try to make a case for Hillary Clinton being equally bad. By not being willing to answer these simple questions, you are condoning and supporting Trump.

I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?

fuckup: "I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?"

No you are to chickenshit to actually admit to having the morals of pig when your candidate is concerned, since you are still willing to defend him, even though you have to do it by deflecting and being defensive. I would say, it's unbelievable but since Trump entering this race, I've learned that there are plenty of people who are willing to sacrifice all claims to human decency over politics.

Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy government education that you got where you can't even follow a simple discussion?
It was my very first question I asked when I answered your post. You subsequently dodged and dodged to answer, if you vote for Johnson fine. But then you don't do this

Tell me, do you condone sexual assault? Do you feel a simple apology redeems a person who brags about sexual assaulting?
You answer those questions and then try to make a case for Hillary Clinton being equally bad. By not being willing to answer these simple questions, you are condoning and supporting Trump.

Where do you get that voting for Johnson means I can't discuss the two crappy candidates who drove me to vote for none of the above?

Funny how in the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started, I've not seen you once saying to STFU and not attack Trump when I'm not voting for Hillary.

Are you calling me to not criticize Trump? Or just Hillary?

Where do you get that voting for Johnson means I can't discuss the two crappy candidates who drove me to vote for none of the above?

Funny how in the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started, I've not seen you once saying to STFU and not attack Trump when I'm not voting for Hillary.

I'm talking about this OP, and in this OP you weren't discussing 2 crappy candidates. You were talking about 1 crappy candidate and weren't willing to take a position on the crappiness of the other one. I'm not the biggest fan of Hilary myself, as this election cycle continued I have come to the realization though, that Trump is an actual danger. And voting for Hilary is the only responsible thing to do. If you think differently, that is your right, you want to support another candidate fine. But if you think both candidates are equally crappy, you don't pull punches for one to go after the other.

I'm talking about this OP, and in this OP you weren't discussing 2 crappy candidates. You were talking about 1 crappy candidate and weren't willing to take a position on the crappiness of the other one. I'm not the biggest fan of Hilary myself, as this election cycle continued I have come to the realization though, that Trump is an actual danger. And voting for Hilary is the only responsible thing to do. If you think differently, that is your right, you want to support another candidate fine. But if you think both candidates are equally crappy, you don't pull punches for one to go after the other.

That's just stupid. I'm showing liberals your hypocrisy. So to you:

Being hypocritical for Hitlary by attacking Trump for things your candidate does: Check, it's fine
Pointing out your hypocrisy: So totally biased.

I won't criticize Trump? My God man, you're just pathetic

Saw a video of Trump APOLOGIZING this morning!

Didn't think the man had enough humility for such things.

I don't think 'humility' had anything to do with it.

Trump has never apologized for anything before- he is now because he knows the recording of his remarks were political poison- this is decent damage control.

Of course his 'apology' ends with him blaming Bill Clinton for doing worse.

Which is of course traditional Trump.

If you want to call that an apology...

You mean like accusing Bill Clinton of rape?

He hedged his apology as much as Hillary ever has- it is just that we have never, ever heard Trump apologize for anything before.

So he gets great credit for finally once in his life apologizing.

Hillary got people killed and probably gave the go ahead to whack Seth Rich. She said it was bekuz video and never said she was sorry

Grampa Murked U

You think Hillary Clinton had someone whacked?

I certainly don't know she did. But do you believe if she could and wanted to, she wouldn't?

She wouldn't. You are a nutbag.

You're a sycophant. When has the woman ever shown an ounce of morality?

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

:lmao:

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

You still don't know what it means to deflect. After all the time I have spent trying to explain it to you. Sad. Believe me.

Hillary got people killed and probably gave the go ahead to whack Seth Rich. She said it was bekuz video and never said she was sorry

Grampa Murked U

I certainly don't know she did. But do you believe if she could and wanted to, she wouldn't?

All the time. She isn't a murderer. You might be a bit crazed.

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

:lmao:

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

You still don't know what it means to deflect. After all the time I have spent trying to explain it to you. Sad. Believe me.

Actually you don't know what it means to deflect. To deflect is to change the subject to a different point. When you are disingenuous in your argument by saying things about Trump that also apply to your candidate, that means your argument is disingenuous. Pointing out you are lying about your standards is clearly not deflection

Grampa Murked U

All the time. She isn't a murderer. You might be a bit crazed.

She might just as well have pulled the trigger on the ...

... Four Dead in Li-by-a ...

... Gotta get down to it, Hillary's gunning us down, shoulda been done long ago ...

She might just as well have pulled the trigger on the ...

... Four Dead in Li-by-a ...

... Gotta get down to it, Hillary's gunning us down, shoulda been done long ago ...

Kraz You're just as cracked as the bell in your avatar........

Spin it anyway you want, Hillary did NOT kill those 4 in Benghazi. No one forced the ambassador to abandon the safety of the embassy in Tripoli....Stevens chose to do that himself and sadly he got ambushed there......Check out the drying up of funds for extra security by the GOP congress.

Forum List

Back