Never saw that coming!

But his Alt-Right numbers probably went up.

You're correct...I meant that group of adviser who are right now in the Trump bunker trying to figure out what the hell the Trumpster is going to face on Sunday nught.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

Deflection, not the point.

BTW, shit for brains, unlike you I opposed the war regardless of WMDs. But the basic issue here is you aren't lucid enough to follow a discussion since it was an entirely different point. Ironically, you actually supported my point ...
How is it a deflection when you brought it up?

She might just as well have pulled the trigger on the ...

... Four Dead in Li-by-a ...

... Gotta get down to it, Hillary's gunning us down, shoulda been done long ago ...

Kraz You're just as cracked as the bell in your avatar........

Spin it anyway you want, Hillary did NOT kill those 4 in Benghazi. No one forced the ambassador to abandon the safety of the embassy in Tripoli....Stevens chose to do that himself and sadly he got ambushed there......Check out the drying up of funds for extra security by the GOP congress.

Deflection is the crap about the funding. First of all, you're full of shit. Second, it's irrelevant to whether Hillary sent assistance or not, she didn't. I know, I know, while Stevens was running around grabbing his head screaming like his hair's on fire, he told Hillary everything was fine because he didn't want to be a bother.

She as much as lined the four of them up with their hands on their heads and shot them in the back of the head

She as much as lined the four of them up with their hands on their heads and shot them in the back of the head

Go to your own grave believing what you wish....I, and many others, don't give a crap if you wallow in your own bile.....

Saw a video of Trump APOLOGIZING this morning!

Didn't think the man had enough humility for such things.

He's pandering.

Is there some reason he can't? Hillary does not pander?

kaz This is a deflection.

I have NY Carbineer on ignore, so I didn't see the post until I clicked reply. She constantly says, so you said ... and makes up a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with what I said. I just got tired of it and told her look, spiel all the liberal crap you want, but stop saying I said things I didn't say, didn't mean and don't think. Then she kept trolling me when she knew she was on ignore. As for the point, no deflection there, Hillary clearly panders, the point was hypocrisy

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

BTW, shit for brains, unlike you I opposed the war regardless of WMDs. But the basic issue here is you aren't lucid enough to follow a discussion since it was an entirely different point. Ironically, you actually supported my point ...

Already answered that. Government school education, huh. Sorry about that. OK, I'm not, you're the one who wants to subject the country to crappy government educations. Anyway, I put it in blue for you.

The point I made had nothing to do with whether the Republican gang lied about the war or not, that's not what the discussion was about. Try reading it again, if you can struggle through the low reading comprehension

Go to your own grave believing what you wish....I, and many others, don't give a crap if you wallow in your own bile.....

That's very important to you, isn't it? If others think the same thing you do? Why would it bother you so much if they didn't?

Already answered that. Government school education, huh. Sorry about that. OK, I'm not, you're the one who wants to subject the country to crappy government educations. Anyway, I put it in blue for you.

The point I made had nothing to do with whether the Republican gang lied about the war or not, that's not what the discussion was about. Try reading it again, if you can struggle through the low reading comprehension
And...you are deflecting again...making this about public school educations......not the topic of this thread.

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

:lmao:

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly
Well, I haven't heard Hillary talking forcing people to have sex, fucking married men and groping for their dicks.

More bad news for Trump, more sex tapes have surfaced. Tapes with crude, sexually explicit conversations in a series of radio interviews over the past 23 years, even noting how “voluptuous” his daughter was. On a new batch of recordings from Howard Stern’s radio shows aired Saturday by CNN, Trump said he would “have no problem” having sex with 24-year-olds, that he “couldn’t care less” if he satisfies the women he sleeps with, that “it’s checkout time” once women reach the age of 35 and that he had engaged in three-way sex.

There goes the evangelical vote.

More Trump tapes surface with crude sex remarks

And...you are deflecting again...making this about public school educations......not the topic of this thread.

:wtf: M'kay, you didn't get that?

So in my point about how you didn't get the point, you didn't get that point either. Classic

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly
Well, I haven't heard Hillary talking forcing people to have sex, fucking married men and groping for their dicks.

More bad news for Trump, more sex tapes have surfaced. Tapes with crude, sexually explicit conversations in a series of radio interviews over the past 23 years, even noting how “voluptuous” his daughter was. On a new batch of recordings from Howard Stern’s radio shows aired Saturday by CNN, Trump said he would “have no problem” having sex with 24-year-olds, that he “couldn’t care less” if he satisfies the women he sleeps with, that “it’s checkout time” once women reach the age of 35 and that he had engaged in three-way sex.

No, she attacks the victims of her sexual predator husband who dare to speak out. Lies about crimes she committed and lies about stupid shit. I see why you respect her so much.

I'm just laughing at you. You attack Trump, I attack Hillary, you think it's the same. It's not. Yeah, Virginia, he sucks. And Hillary is an awful person. It's just comic how you attack Trump and don't grasp that doesn't make Hillary Leona Helmsley Clinton any better. She's arrogant and knows shit about the economy. She's going to be a placeholder who gets us trillions more in debt and gives us nothing for it. She's a despicable woman.

But oh, we sure wouldn't want to risk not having an establishment politician in there with the stellar job they did getting us into this economic mess, would we?

Uh oh...careful...Kaz is going to call you a stupid dyke any second now...

No, she attacks the victims of her sexual predator husband who dare to speak out. Lies about crimes she committed and lies about stupid shit. I see why you respect her so much.

I'm just laughing at you. You attack Trump, I attack Hillary, you think it's the same. It's not. Yeah, Virginia, he sucks. And Hillary is an awful person. It's just comic how you attack Trump and don't grasp that doesn't make Hillary Leona Helmsley Clinton any better. She's arrogant and knows shit about the economy. She's going to be a placeholder who gets us trillions more in debt and gives us nothing for it. She's a despicable woman.

But oh, we sure wouldn't want to risk not having an establishment politician in there with the stellar job they did getting us into this economic mess, would we?

Clinton never claimed to grab anyone's genitals. I don't expect a wife to be kind to the women her husband cheats on her with, that would be not normal.

I'm voting for the most....the only qualified candidate. She's not perfect, they never are. There is no comparison to Trump, he needs to lose and that is my top priority.

Clinton never claimed to grab anyone's genitals. I don't expect a wife to be kind to the women her husband cheats on her with, that would be not normal.

I'm voting for the most....the only qualified candidate. She's not perfect, they never are. There is no comparison to Trump, he needs to lose and that is my top priority.

How's voting for the establishment candidate working out for you? Then again, it's not like you actually wanted a job anyway ...

How's voting for the establishment candidate working out for you? Then again, it's not like you actually wanted a job anyway ...

The establishment vs what? A fucking clown who doesn't know the first thing about foreign policy, a clown who thinks 'the market' is going to fix our problems with climate change?

Or do you mean the other clown who brags about sexually assaulting women and acknowledges it's OK to refer to his own daughter as a 'piece of ass'.? The same guy who stiffs people on business dealings, has outright cheated people out of thousands who sought a higher education? A guy who runs around with his basket full of racists who wants to make America better again yet has outsourced his own business at every convenience.

Or are we talking about the anti-vaxxer?

There are no anti-establishment candidates there are only rejects who couldn't be mainstream if they tried.

The establishment vs what? A fucking clown who doesn't know the first thing about foreign policy, a clown who thinks 'the market' is going to fix our problems with climate change?

Or do you mean the other clown who brags about sexually assaulting women and acknowledges it's OK to refer to his own daughter as a 'piece of ass'.? The same guy who stiffs people on business dealings, has outright cheated people out of thousands who sought a higher education? A guy who runs around with his basket full of racists who wants to make America better again yet has outsourced his own business at every convenience.

There are no anti-establishment candidates there are only rejects who couldn't be mainstream if they tried.

Don't let the Partisan Hack, Kaz, fool you. He'd have happily voted for the "Establishment Candidate" had the GOP nominated one.

Don't let the Partisan Hack, Kaz, fool you. He'd have happily voted for the "Establishment Candidate" had the GOP nominated one.

I'm convinced Kaz lives on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back