Never saw that coming!

If you want to call that an apology...

"I apologize?" What is unclear about that to you?

He didn't hedge his apology like Hitlary always does.

Once he had clearly apologized, he said we should focus on the campaign issues.

It's funny, I just pointed out how to Democrats, an apology from a Democrat draws you people to want to give them an award. A Republican apologizes and you want to know where their resignation is.

Thank you for proving my point so quickly
Tell me, do you condone sexual assault? Do you feel a simple apology redeems a person who brags about sexual assaulting? I'll forego the fact that it is a non-apology, apology, but at what point are you willing to say, Trump as gone to far? He has said so much that would kill any other candidate, but I thought that bragging about sexual assaulting woman is reprehensible enough that we could agree that it is inexcusable..

I said he apologized, douche bag. What about that confused you?

And I have zero respect for you flaming hypocrites who say that, yet are completely fine with Hillary taking the lead on publicly destroying any woman who spoke out against her sexual predator husband.

Again, I said it was a clear apology. That's all. But that you are OK with the woman hating Hillary is a clear indication you need to take a serious look at what you think is your personal integrity because you don't have any
I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you? Deflecting as you are is a clear indication of your personal integrity. You are willing to let Trump say that it is ok to grab woman by the pussy, just because he is the Republican nominee. I taught sexual assault was wrong in all circumstances, glad you set the record straight.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq and that her email server wasn't against the rules at the time are certainly heartfelt apologies. I almost cried. OK, honestly I did cry, at least a little.

And half the 90 seconds was the apology, lying douche bag

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

:lmao:

Couldn't make up the stupid that you are. You're like, Hillary apologized! Now you're spinning it like she did. Trump didn't spin, he apologized. He said he wants to focus on today, but he did not say he really didn't do it like Hillary did in her "apology." His apology was an apology

Trump is in the middle of saving his political life. Of course he says he wants to focus on today, up to and until he says another stupid thing and we all know that is inevitable.

You remind me of Baghdad Bob, in the face of complete disaster you are trying to convince us that Trump is a winner.

Still don't have the nut sack to speak for yourself, huh? I guess in a way that is self realization

What are you on now?

The nameless hordes of people you claim to speak for

I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?

kaz: He said he apologized

fuckup: You accepted his apology?

kaz: I didn't say either way, I said he did apologize

fuckup: "I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?"

It's still a non-sequitur. Let me know when you're lucid

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

I still have no idea what you're going on about. Did Clinton grab your pussy or something?

You don't know what you're talking about either

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

Couldn't make up the stupid that you are. You're like, Hillary apologized! Now you're spinning it like she did. Trump didn't spin, he apologized. He said he wants to focus on today, but he did not say he really didn't do it like Hillary did in her "apology." His apology was an apology

Trump is in the middle of saving his political life. Of course he says he wants to focus on today, up to and until he says another stupid thing and we all know that is inevitable.

You remind me of Baghdad Bob, in the face of complete disaster you are trying to convince us that Trump is a winner.

Still don't have the nut sack to speak for yourself, huh? I guess in a way that is self realization

What are you on now?

You're still not making sense. I'm giving you my opinion, I'm not sure what you are doing other than defending Trump again.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

I still have no idea what you're going on about. Did Clinton grab your pussy or something?

I believe this thread is about what a deplorable excuse for a human being Trump is. You are choosing to defend him by deflecting. It's pretty simple.

EDIT: I do appreciate you acknowledging that you're a moron though.

What are you on now?

You're still not making sense. I'm giving you my opinion, I'm not sure what you are doing other than defending Trump again.

And I'm pointing out your flaming hypocrisy while you do it. That means it's not really a standard to you, clearly directly applicable to your spin.

So you going to huddle with your zillions of followers who hang on your every word cheering you on? Or do they prefer if you wing it and they can just agree with you?

So what happened that you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself and you need your Johnson propped up by imaginary followers?

I believe this thread is about what a deplorable excuse for a human being Trump is. You are choosing to defend him by deflecting. It's pretty simple.

Agreed, he is a deplorable excuse for a human being. But so is the person you're going to vote for.

I'm voting for a guy who isn't sure what he believes, but Gary's at least not the deplorable human being you and the Republicans are both planning to vote for

What are you on now?

And I'm pointing out your flaming hypocrisy while you do it. That means it's not really a standard to you, clearly directly applicable to your spin.

So you going to huddle with your zillions of followers who hang on your every word cheering you on? Or do they prefer if you wing it and they can just agree with you?

So what happened that you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself and you need your Johnson propped up by imaginary followers?

What hypocrisy? Again, did Hillary grab your pussy and you are too ashamed to tell your story? What?

And your last paragraph, are you actually whining that Trump is being universally panned for being the dick he is and somehow that's my fault? Get a grip.

Agreed, he is a deplorable excuse for a human being. But so is the person you're going to vote for.

I'm voting for a guy who isn't sure what he believes, but Gary's at least not the deplorable human being you and the Republicans are both planning to vote for

False equivalences are a shortcut to thinking and so is voting for Gary Johnson.

What are you on now?

What hypocrisy? Again, did Hillary grab your pussy and you are too ashamed to tell your story? What?

And your last paragraph, are you actually whining that Trump is being universally panned for being the dick he is and somehow that's my fault? Get a grip.

Now that's incoherent. So you going to ask Hillary for your nut sack back after the election or wait until she's sworn in?

I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?

fuckup: "I said there is no apology that redeems those statements. What about that is unclear to you?"

No you are to chickenshit to actually admit to having the morals of pig when your candidate is concerned, since you are still willing to defend him, even though you have to do it by deflecting and being defensive. I would say, it's unbelievable but since Trump entering this race, I've learned that there are plenty of people who are willing to sacrifice all claims to human decency over politics.

What are you on now?

Now that's incoherent. So you going to ask Hillary for your nut sack back after the election or wait until she's sworn in?

I'm going to end this conversation now. You obviously don't have a point to make and are just playing the "she's just as bad" game. Nobody is as bad as Trump, nobody. Defend him at your leisure.

False equivalences are a shortcut to thinking and so is voting for Gary Johnson.

Trump lost a billion in a year, Hillary spends hundreds of billions we don't have a year.

Trump is a womanizer. Hillary enables her womanizer husband and leads the public attack on his victims.

Hillary lies all the time including under oath.

Sounds like a true equivalency regarding their scumminess

No you are to chickenshit to actually admit to having the morals of pig when your candidate is concerned, since you are still willing to defend him, even though you have to do it by deflecting and being defensive. I would say, it's unbelievable but since Trump entering this race, I've learned that there are plenty of people who are willing to sacrifice all claims to human decency over politics.

All I said was he apologized, you stupid douche.

I never said I "accepted" his apology, you made that up.

I'm also voting for Johnson, not Trump.

Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy government education that you got where you can't even follow a simple discussion?

Trump lost a billion in a year, Hillary spends hundreds of billions we don't have a year.

Trump is a womanizer. Hillary enables her womanizer husband and leads the public attack on his victims.

Wow, not even close to convincing. Good luck with that.

I'm going to end this conversation now. You obviously don't have a point to make and are just playing the "she's just as bad" game. Nobody is as bad as Trump, nobody. Defend him at your leisure.

"She's just as bad" isn't a "game," it's proof that you don't care about what Trump does since you're going to vote for a woman who does the same things. That you don't care shows your attacks on Trump are purely partisan. That's directly applicable to this conversation

Wow, not even close to convincing. Good luck with that.

Nothing could convince you, you've already proven your position is purely partisan

Forum List

Back