Never saw that coming!

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

Everybody but the idiots on the wrong side of history.

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

I'm not changing the subject, not at all. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Your hypocrisy shows that you don't actually have a problem with what Trump did. You have a problem with Trump being a Republican

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

It wasn't sincere at all. People who aren't Trump humpers see right through it.
Hillary doesn't apologize, for anyrhing.

She apologized for her Iraq vote and using a private email server. What she didn't do in her initial apologies was pivot to attack her opponents.

Trump sent out a 90 second video and almost all of it was not about an apology. The only decent thing for him to do is drop out, he won't, he doesn't do things with any amount of humility or decency.

As an American I feel the only right thing he can do is step down. As a liberal, as a Democrat I want to see him lose an election he has no business being in. He is a rank amateur who fell backward into the arms of those who hate, he literally stumbled blindly into his campaign strategy of embracing hate and appealing to our darker, fearful selves.

One way or another, he lost, he is a loser and he will be remembered for it.

Where were you in 2016? History will not be kind to Trump supporters.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq and that her email server wasn't against the rules at the time are certainly heartfelt apologies. I almost cried. OK, honestly I did cry, at least a little.

And half the 90 seconds was the apology, lying douche bag

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

:lmao:

Couldn't make up the stupid that you are. You're like, Hillary apologized! Now you're spinning it like she did. Trump didn't spin, he apologized. He said he wants to focus on today, but he did not say he really didn't do it like Hillary did in her "apology." His apology was an apology

Trump is in the middle of saving his political life. Of course he says he wants to focus on today, up to and until he says another stupid thing and we all know that is inevitable.

You remind me of Baghdad Bob, in the face of complete disaster you are trying to convince us that Trump is a winner.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Kaz..........When faced with such a failure, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

Yep, that sums it up.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

Deflection, not the point.

BTW, shit for brains, unlike you I opposed the war regardless of WMDs. But the basic issue here is you aren't lucid enough to follow a discussion since it was an entirely different point. Ironically, you actually supported my point ...

Deflection is the only reason you're in this thread.

Kaz's idol..............

information_minister_oscar.jpg

If you want to call that an apology...

"I apologize?" What is unclear about that to you?

He didn't hedge his apology like Hitlary always does.

Once he had clearly apologized, he said we should focus on the campaign issues.

It's funny, I just pointed out how to Democrats, an apology from a Democrat draws you people to want to give them an award. A Republican apologizes and you want to know where their resignation is.

Thank you for proving my point so quickly
And now he wants to change the subject to campaign issues. Sorry, Donald, you have become a campaign issue. Your party wants to dump you but it's too late so they're diverting funds to congressional races to try and save the Senate.

Looks like Mike Pence was just uninvited from the Paul Ryan event in Wisconsin.

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hypocrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat.

You're attacking Trump while the woman you're going to vote for does the same and worse. And you think pointing out your standard doesn't apply to your candidate is being a "cornered rat?"

You're a douche to the end

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect. For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

Hillary doesn't apologize, for anyrhing.

She apologized for her Iraq vote and using a private email server. What she didn't do in her initial apologies was pivot to attack her opponents.

Trump sent out a 90 second video and almost all of it was not about an apology. The only decent thing for him to do is drop out, he won't, he doesn't do things with any amount of humility or decency.

As an American I feel the only right thing he can do is step down. As a liberal, as a Democrat I want to see him lose an election he has no business being in. He is a rank amateur who fell backward into the arms of those who hate, he literally stumbled blindly into his campaign strategy of embracing hate and appealing to our darker, fearful selves.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq and that her email server wasn't against the rules at the time are certainly heartfelt apologies. I almost cried. OK, honestly I did cry, at least a little.

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

Couldn't make up the stupid that you are. You're like, Hillary apologized! Now you're spinning it like she did. Trump didn't spin, he apologized. He said he wants to focus on today, but he did not say he really didn't do it like Hillary did in her "apology." His apology was an apology

Trump is in the middle of saving his political life. Of course he says he wants to focus on today, up to and until he says another stupid thing and we all know that is inevitable.

You remind me of Baghdad Bob, in the face of complete disaster you are trying to convince us that Trump is a winner.

Still don't have the nut sack to speak for yourself, huh? I guess in a way that is self realization

If you want to call that an apology...

"I apologize?" What is unclear about that to you?

He didn't hedge his apology like Hitlary always does.

Once he had clearly apologized, he said we should focus on the campaign issues.

It's funny, I just pointed out how to Democrats, an apology from a Democrat draws you people to want to give them an award. A Republican apologizes and you want to know where their resignation is.

Thank you for proving my point so quickly
And now he wants to change the subject to campaign issues. Sorry, Donald, you have become a campaign issue. Your party wants to dump you but it's too late so they're diverting funds to congressional races to try and save the Senate.

Yes, you want to discuss him personally, not campaign issues, you mentioned that

Well, one can't really "blame" the Gnat..........When faced with his own hyppcrisy, the only thing left to do is spin, divert, attack.....just like a cornered rat

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

Still don't have the nut sack to speak for yourself, huh? I guess in a way that is self realization

What are you on now?

I'll say it again. Your entire purpose in this thread has been to deflect

I'll say it again. When you attack Trump for things that your candidate is as bad or worse, you're doing nothing but deflecting.
For a guy who says he doesn't like Trump you seem to defend him when he is at his worst every time.

I don't come from your philosophy that you turn your manhood over to a candidate then you believe everything positive about them and everything negative about the other. You're a total ho, frankly

I still have no idea what you're going on about. Did Clinton grab your pussy or something?

Forum List

Back