Never saw that coming!

If you want to call that an apology...

"I apologize?" What is unclear about that to you?

He didn't hedge his apology like Hitlary always does.

Once he had clearly apologized, he said we should focus on the campaign issues.

It's funny, I just pointed out how to Democrats, an apology from a Democrat draws you people to want to give them an award. A Republican apologizes and you want to know where their resignation is.

Thank you for proving my point so quickly
Tell me, do you condone sexual assault? Do you feel a simple apology redeems a person who brags about sexual assaulting? I'll forego the fact that it is a non-apology, apology, but at what point are you willing to say, Trump as gone to far? He has said so much that would kill any other candidate, but I thought that bragging about sexual assaulting woman is reprehensible enough that we could agree that it is inexcusable..

It's funny, I just pointed out how to Democrats, an apology from a Democrat draws you people to want to give them an award. A Republican apologizes and you want to know where their resignation is.

It wasn't sincere at all. People who aren't Trump humpers see right through it.

:lmao:

Yeah, when I want an unbiased view of Trump's sincerity, I should ask someone who hates him, that makes so much more sense.

A mirror would change your life, Voldemort. I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary. He sounded sincere to me. Changes nothing, I'm still not voting for him because of his anti-capitalist policies
Trump wasn't sincere, he looked like a hostage in an ISIS propaganda video reading a written statement.
He looked like a man that knew he was in deep shit. Kinda like how a person apologizing looks no?

here's a novel concept ....

fuck Trump.

you'll never be wrong !

"I'm sorry if you're offended" is an attack, not an apology.

"Bill Clinton is way worse!" is also an attack, not an apology.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

I don't remember Clinton apologizing, he just stuck his finger at America and lied.

It always amuses me to see your avatar. I would almost bet Tony Beets is a less goverment, taxes kind of guy. The complete opposite of what you are.
Hmmmm five second apology and the rest an attack....
Maybe it would have meaning if it was just...

Hey I fucked up and I hope to be a better man because of it...
But he can't even do that...

Always needs to go on the attack....

What a douche bag!!!!

Tell me, do you condone sexual assault? Do you feel a simple apology redeems a person who brags about sexual assaulting? I'll forego the fact that it is a non-apology, apology, but at what point are you willing to say, Trump as gone to far? He has said so much that would kill any other candidate, but I thought that bragging about sexual assaulting woman is reprehensible enough that we could agree that it is inexcusable..

I said he apologized, douche bag. What about that confused you?

And I have zero respect for you flaming hypocrites who say that, yet are completely fine with Hillary taking the lead on publicly destroying any woman who spoke out against her sexual predator husband.

Again, I said it was a clear apology. That's all. But that you are OK with the woman hating Hillary is a clear indication you need to take a serious look at what you think is your personal integrity because you don't have any

Hillary doesn't apologize, for anyrhing.

She apologized for her Iraq vote and using a private email server. What she didn't do in her initial apologies was pivot to attack her opponents.

Trump sent out a 90 second video and almost all of it was not about an apology. The only decent thing for him to do is drop out, he won't, he doesn't do things with any amount of humility or decency.

As an American I feel the only right thing he can do is step down. As a liberal, as a Democrat I want to see him lose an election he has no business being in. He is a rank amateur who fell backward into the arms of those who hate, he literally stumbled blindly into his campaign strategy of embracing hate and appealing to our darker, fearful selves.

One way or another, he lost, he is a loser and he will be remembered for it.

Where were you in 2016? History will not be kind to Trump supporters and those voting 3rd party are too clueless to have seen what was almost thrust upon this country.

Like the recession, Democrats have to fight the good fight and clean up the mess of Republicans while conservatives are trying to decide if Trump is one of them or not or should they vote for some ignoramus ineffectual 3rd party candidate and pretend they were never apart of the problem to begin with.

Last edited:

She apologized for her Iraq vote and using a private email server. What she didn't do in her initial apologies was pivot to attack her opponents.

Trump sent out a 90 second video and almost all of it was not about an apology. The only decent thing for him to do is drop out, he won't, he doesn't do things with any amount of humility or decency.

As an American I feel the only right thing he can do is step down. As a liberal, as a Democrat I want to see him lose an election he has no business being in. He is a rank amateur who fell backward into the arms of those who hate, he literally stumbled blindly into his campaign strategy of embracing hate and appealing to our darker, fearful selves.

Where were you in 2016? History will not be kind to Trump supporters.

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq and that her email server wasn't against the rules at the time are certainly heartfelt apologies. I almost cried. OK, honestly I did cry, at least a little.

And half the 90 seconds was the apology, lying douche bag

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

Bush, Cheney AND Powell DID lie about the war in Iraq.. The entire planet knows this except for IDIOTS, like you.

Deflection, not the point.

BTW, shit for brains, unlike you I opposed the war regardless of WMDs. But the basic issue here is you aren't lucid enough to follow a discussion since it was an entirely different point. Ironically, you actually supported my point ...

Right, Hillary blaming Bush for lying to her about Iraq and that her email server wasn't against the rules at the time are certainly heartfelt apologies. I almost cried. OK, honestly I did cry, at least a little.

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

Everybody but the idiots on the wrong side of history.

But that's what Kaz wants to do, change the subject. This thread is about Trump and the wingnuts who support him and still support him.

She apologized for giving the reins to Bush, yes. Bush was not her opponent, genius.

20 seconds of apology, 30 seconds of how he is trying to convince you he's changed and the rest is an attack.

:lmao:

Couldn't make up the stupid that you are. You're like, Hillary apologized! Now you're spinning it like she did. Trump didn't spin, he apologized. He said he wants to focus on today, but he did not say he really didn't do it like Hillary did in her "apology." His apology was an apology

Forum List

Back