Never Trumpers get ‘brutal wake-up call’ as Republican candidates flounder

Karl Rove proved the point in 2004: attack your opponent's strongest point to defeat him.

The other candidates have to attack Trump often and hard and fast.

Afraid to hitch your identity to The American Flag ...
Huh? I'm as American as the next guy. Born and raised in a place that didn't have any blacks or Asians or Muslims. Heck, there were hardly any whites.

They're experiencing what's called the "Prisoner's Dilemma"
1. If we all attack Trump he loses.
2. If none of us attack Trump, he wins
3. If -I- attack Trump and nobody else does, he may lose, but I'll be blamed.
4. If -I- don't attack Trump and somebody else does, he may lose but somebody else will be blamed.
5. In the absence of knowledge of what others will do, what should I do?

Check out the article: Never Trumpers get âbrutal wake-up callâ as Republican candidates flounder
I though Biden got 81,000,000 votes ? WTF Isn’t he doing an awesome job?? Afghanistan, Ukraine, record inflation. He should get 91,000,000 votes next time, right?

Then they wonder why I keep posting the Biden voter in a straight jacket meme when they start yet another Trump thread

Huh? I'm as American as the next guy. Born and raised in a place that didn't have any blacks or Asians or Muslims. Heck, there were hardly any whites.
Just people who thought they were white ( But their great grandparents lied about the. Kiowa Comanche and Wandering Armenian Jew in the woodpile )

Forum List

Back