Never Trumpers get ‘brutal wake-up call’ as Republican candidates flounder

LOL

You think the 2020 election was stolen. That makes that asylum your residence.
That's Road Runner after the election

_mentally-ill-man-looking-out-his_07570358_high.jpg

Oh collusion cultist you're still unhinged pussy.

You're completely deranged. :cuckoo:

How many times should I show you this until you understand...?

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I can. I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

It's been proven over and over that there were Russian hackers and Russian interference and collusion with Trump's campaign.
I'll give ya Rusky hacking and interference in the election campaign...........but collusion??

What's good for the goose is good for the gander then..............Biden has 'colluded' with Romania, China, Ukraine.....nothing to see here.............. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden wins 3-1

Forum List

Back