NeverTrumpers are Merely Republican Concern Trolls in Favor of a Clinton Presidency

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Just watched a discussion between a Trump representative, a NeverTrumper and a fairly conservative host.

Lets call the Host H Trump representative TR and the NeverTrumper NT, the discussion went like this (paraphrased).

H: So do you, NT, think that Trump literally meant that Second Amendment activists should kill Hillary?

NT: Well, he may or he may not have intended that, but he is running for President and he has to realize that words from a President can have major impact, can start wars and cause global suffering.

H: Well, TR, do you have a response?

TR: Yes, it does not matter what Trump says any more, the media is so biased that they will <cross talk from NT drowning out TR> so it doesnt matter. Trump said that <more cross talk> the second amendment is important and activists will make a political response.

NT: If Trump wants to be taken seriously as a candidate, he has to stop blowing his top like he does every day.

H: But NT, Hillary made a similar gaffe in 2008 when she suggested that Obama might be assassinated like Bobby Kennedy was...

NT I am not going to defend Hillary or Trump, but...

H: But you are attacking Trump and not Hillary.

NT: Trump is the Republican nominee, not Hillary and as a loyal Republican, I want my party's candidate to be more Presidential.

H: So you might vote for Trump if he improves?

NT: He wont improve, he is a joke. Hillary is a bad choice, but Trump is a disaster.

TR: That is absurd, Hillary has been linked to illegal donations from foreign countries, exposed national secrets, will raise taxes, give us four more years of Obama policies, and appoint probably four Supreme Court Justices....

NT: That is not my concern when Trump is using such inflammatory rhetoric as he does daily....

TR: There is nothing inflammatory about what he is saying, but the liberal media is making a mountain out of a mole hill and you NeverTrumpers are giving it an echo chamber to make the propaganda louder and have more credibility....

NT: I just want a better candidate...

TR: We HAVE a candidate and nothing is changing that...

NT: We have a candidate that is unfit for the Presidency.

H: But what about Hillary, is she unfit?

NT: Yes, well, Hillary is none of my concern, she is a Democrat, I am a Republican...

TR: You are maybe a Republican, but you are helping Hillary get elected.

NT: I cannot support a loser like Trump.

TR: and Hillary is better?

NT: Irrelevant when Trump is from my party and he is a disaster.

TR: You are helping to make him a disaster...

NT: And he has a disgusting view of women...

TR: What? He fills his life with successful independent women...

NT: Trump says bad things about the mothers of Gold Star families...

TR: That is a lie, Trump never said anything bad about...

NT: And he hates POWs...

TR: He what? That is outrageous!

NT: He has thrown little babies out of his rallies.

TR: Another lie!

NT: And he pulls the wings off little baby butterflies, I have seen it.

TR: What? That is preposterous....

H: Well that is all the time we have now, got a hard commercial break. Thank you two for being guests tonight.

See what I mean? NeverTrumpers are the GOP equivalent of Concern Trolls on a national political level.

If Trump would come out strongly and say that he will avenge the deaths of our soldiers in Benghazi, and arrest those who lied about it all here, I believe his numbers would increase big time over night.

NeverTrumpers will look as awkward as ostriches with their heads deep in the sand. They don't want to take any responsibility for the results of elections, while Clinton's team will make thousands of cemeteries all over the country come and vote for her.

NeverTrumpers, it's about time to become NeverClintons unless you want to kiss your country good-bye...

If Trump would come out strongly and say that he will avenge the deaths of our soldiers in Benghazi, and arrest those who lied about it all here, I believe his numbers would increase big time over night.
But the media will spin it to 'Trump is forcing the families of the victims of Benghazi relive their horrible nightmares. Will Trump ever let it end?' or some such nonsense, and then change the topic to the next shiny bullshit that they can find.

This week Assange just openly and clearly implied that the DNC staffer that got murdered was his source for the DNC leaks and the entire media is ignoring it for this bullshit story about Trump calling for Hillary to be assassinated.

It cannot get more preposterous and the NeverTrumpers pile on when the press does it and helps the media to keep the focus off Hillary's hidden skeletons.

There is no way I could forsake our fallen in Benghazi.... Hillary should be jailed.. period.

NeverTrumpers will look as awkward as ostriches with their heads deep in the sand. They don't want to take any responsibility for the results of elections, while Clinton's team will make thousands of cemeteries all over the country come and vote for her.

NeverTrumpers, it's about time to become NeverClintons, isn't it?

I dont think that they give a flying shit about who is President as long s it is not Trump.

They are fighting for control of the Republican Party and that is their gravy train and Trump is threatening to end it.

So yes, they would prefer 4 years of Hillary to four years of Trump because Hillary will at least let them have some scraps off the government pork table.

That is where I would start as President (residing over Benghazi), and heads would roll.

I dont think that they give a flying shit about who is President as long s it is not Trump.

They are fighting for control of the Republican Party and that is their gravy train and Trump is threatening to end it.

They really don't care as long as Establishment/Globalists win which means: anybody but Trump. So, I hope the people will start understanding (unless they are Globalists) that the only choice is: NOBODY but Trump!

Last edited:
As long as establishment/Globalists wins and that means: everybody but Trump. So, I hope the people will start understanding (if they are not Globalists) that the only choice is: NOBODY but Trump!
Yep, the multinational corporate elites want Trump beat at all costs, and for the GOP globalist elites that means even if it costs them the election.

Trump went after the Republican establishment.

1/3 of Americans support him in 4-way polls.

He is reaping what he sowed.

Clueless Trumptards bitching about Republicans not supporting him are clueless.

Hillary must be arrested, and so should the other lady that lied saying it was s video that caused that situation in Benghazi.

No, Republican establishment that undermine Trump are betraying their party and their nation and they put the lie to EVERYTHING that they have said about the Democrats for the last thirty years when they would elect Hillary over Trump, doofus.

And Trumpo will win, so dont worry your little heart about any of that, lol.

No, Republican establishment that undermine Trump are betraying their party and their nation and they put the lie to EVERYTHING that they have said about the Democrats for the last thirty years when they would elect Hillary over Trump, doofus.

And Trumpo will win, so dont worry your little heart about any of that, lol.

Remember to blame everybody but Trump and yourselves when Orange Jesus gets slaughtered in November.

Because personal responsibility is for other people.

:thup:

. Yes he went after them, because they are guilty.

Remember to blame everybody but Trump and yourselves when Orange Jesus gets slaughtered in November.

Because personal responsibility is for other people.

:thup:
Your hyperbole and absurdity is duly noted, dude.

. Yes he went after them, because they are guilty.
They are guilty of betraying their party and their country putting a lunatic like Clinton in power.

Forum List

Back