New (8 hours ago) Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing Issue for the November 2024 election

They are based on actual things that Trump has done
So you say.

I ask that 100 times a day about the insane Trumpers.
Name three things which are INSANE about a Trump supporter?

You prove it every day yourself
Pretty funny. You spend a WEEK here and already you think you are an expert on others. :auiqs.jpg:

By the way, I am a physically handicapped person and on the computer 18 hours a day.
More likely mentally handicapped. For someone who spends so much time on a computer, you sure are ignorant. Bet you never graduated high school neither. Maybe you should just move away from politics to something else you know a little about.

If you like wasting time over and over again, continue. I guarantee that I can outlast you.
That is what I provide............fully researched and verified truths. As such, I guarantee I will win in the end. I know what to expect if Trump wins.

BTW jackass, what makes you think I would waste my time arguing with an idiot? You are already one step away from being put on IGGY. You can go blow your ass with someone else.
And how is it that you are so fully researched and verified, yet none of your efforts ever uncover the glaring lies, inconsistencies and evil between Biden, Harris and Walz???
Finally, we already know what to expect if Trump wins: a return to secure borders, an end to illegal immigration, a reduction in crime, over-regulation, and an invasive, oppressive government. Peace in the world, America getting out of wars, affordable energy, food and housing, and greater integrity in our elections.

So you say.

I said and you were unable to prove me wrong. When you have the facts, it is easy to prove someone wrong.
Name three things which are INSANE about a Trump supporter?

Just 3?

1) they ignore facts
2) they insult and degrade without knowing the other person
3) they love a proven incompetent narcissist liar
4) they hate everything and everyone that does not agree with them
5) they hate Democracy (which is what their forefathers believed in)
6) they are hypocrites as they want to get rid of all immigrants but they themselves are from immigrant parents.
7) they lie but believe their own lies

You want more?
Pretty funny. You spend a WEEK here and already you think you are an expert on others. :auiqs.jpg:
I am not an expert but then again as a successful salesman ($1 or #2 in sales in every industry I ever worked in), I did meet tens of thousands of people and I had to know what they believed in, wanted, and would buy and given that I was one of the best, evidently I read the people correctly most of the time..
More likely mentally handicapped. For someone who spends so much time on a computer, you sure are ignorant. Bet you never graduated high school neither. Maybe you should just move away from politics to something else you know a little about.

First of all, I am officially in the top half of the populations intelligence as I have a tested IQ of 130. Secondly, I must be extremely successful as I have been here less than a week and over 1000 messages have been sent to me.

As far as moving away from politics to something else, why would I do that if I am having so much success in getting responses here. After all, do people usually respond to someone that doesn't know anything, especially so many people responding to me? By the results I have had here, I think I should have made politics my career. I probably would have become president. Its like Trump, he doesn't care if the responses to his words are positive or negative, he measures success by how many people respond (the more responses the better he is as a politician). You disagree with his evaluation of success?

By the way, I don't see you having any success in shutting me up and shutting me up is easy. Just prove that I am wrong using data, statistics, and facts. Words are free and they mean absolutely nothing. Case in point, do you believe what I just said with the words above (regarding my ability to sell and my IQ), that I am telling you the truth?

I don't think you believe me. Nonetheless, if I showed you the awards that I got for my selling success and showed you my 2 IQ tests, you would have to believe as those are facts.

You understand, or do I have to repeat it 7-8 times (the amount of times that has been proven to be necessary to convince a person to buy a product) before it goes into your brain?

BTW jackass, what makes you think I would waste my time arguing with an idiot? You are already one step away from being put on IGGY. You can go blow your ass with someone else.
And how is it that you are so fully researched and verified, yet none of your efforts ever uncover the glaring lies, inconsistencies and evil between Biden, Harris and Walz???
Finally, we already know what to expect if Trump wins: a return to secure borders, an end to illegal immigration, a reduction in crime, over-regulation, and an invasive, oppressive government. Peace in the world, America getting out of wars, affordable energy, food and housing, and greater integrity in our elections.
Please put me on IGGY. You would save me the time in doing it myself.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty, I must have made an impression on you as you have already sent me over 10 messages this evening. If you truly thought I was a jackass and an idiot, why would you waste so much time with me. Your actions mean that your words are fake.

Oh and by the way, one more insult or degrading post from you, and I will put you on my ignore list. You would be #13. Twelve others have gained that achievement this week alone for that very same reason.

I said and you were unable to prove me wrong.

Not my job to prove you wrong, Spud. When you claim something, it is YOUR JOB to prove you are right.
But I warned you about further wasting people's time here with stupid bullshit head-games and I guess you just didn't listen.
So I am through reading your tripe past the idiotic comment above. You are now permanently banned on IGNORE.
Goodbye, Fuckwit. :fingerscrossed::fu:

Please put me on IGGY. You would save me the time in doing it myself.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty, I must have made an impression on you as you have already sent me over 10 messages this evening. If you truly thought I was a jackass and an idiot, why would you waste so much time with me. Your actions mean that your words are fake.

Oh and by the way, one more insult or degrading post from you, and I will put you on my ignore list. You would be #13. Twelve others have gained that achievement this week alone for that very same reason.

Last but not least I like debating and never put anyone on ignore even if we believe the exact opposites. My accountant is a Trump supporter and we totally disagree with each other but that has not prevented us from being close and deep friends for over 40 years. Debating is what life is all about because few people agree on everything. Nonetheless, when someone stoops to insulting and debasing and never debates the issue, they are not worth any respect. I don't want to be near disrespectful people. I believe respect is the most important thing in any relationship, even a social discourse from far away.

Not my job to prove you wrong, Spud. When you claim something, it is YOUR JOB to prove you are right.
But I warned you about further wasting people's time here with stupid bullshit head-games and I guess you just didn't listen.
So I am through reading your tripe past the idiotic comment above. You are now permanently banned on IGNORE.
Goodbye, Fuckwit. :fingerscrossed::fu:
thank you. I appreciate the action taken

Forum List

Back