New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Willhaftamakeanassoutofmyself calls it “he said she said. “
No it’s he said, she said, she said, she said,she said, she said”
Yet he puts this false front on that he’s this neutral person.

Way to exhibit morally repugnant behavior for not calling out a sexual predator because he’s “ out of your voting district.”
200w.gif

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

And why do you think that is?

Her daughter also fights for women to be treated justly.

Most attys specialize.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Allred is a ducking clown. No one takes her seriously. This latest woman just torpedoed the cause.

nope I'm calling out loser lefts that are hypocrites.

How to be a hypocrite:

Make continuous assumptions and presumptions about the motives of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama without any sort of proof or support, but suddenly clam up and demand tangible proof when it comes to Moore touching little girls (BTW - tangible proof is the account of the victims. Moore hasn't proven his innocence).

There is not a shred of proof in the account of the victims. Just ask the Rolling Stone magazine. Ask Lena Dunham. Ask any of the women now proven to have lied about being raped or sexually abused.

40 years, 8 major campaigns, not a word until the democrats want him out.

Not the Democrats..his own people, the Republican Party..they're running this show. Admit it--this is civil war in the party..not the left at all.
well sure it is the demolosers, otherwise this would have come up during the primary.
That makes no sense at all...just look at all the news..and it's all about the R vs R battle..Bannon and the Trumpets vs Establishment Republicans. Not that the Dems aren't ecstatic..but it's not their doing..or really anyone's..Moore got caught, simple as that. But IT IS the Republicans that are making the biggest stink.

Willhaftamakeanassoutofmyself calls it “he said she said. “
No it’s he said, she said, she said, she said,she said, she said”
Yet he puts this false front on that he’s this neutral person.

Way to exhibit morally repugnant behavior for not calling out a sexual predator because he’s “ out of your voting district.”

He's a propagandist, nothing more. He doesn't believe any of the shit he posts, he is just paid (or ordered) to do it. His job on these boards is to test out rhetoric to then disseminate across social media. It's a pattern on USMB that the mods aren't doing a damn thing about.

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

Most attys specialize.

How many innocent lives has that shyster ambulance chaser Gloria Alred ruined? The immoral bitch should be fed to an alligator.

You tell me.

Let's see one example of an "innocent person" whose life was ruined by Gloria Allred.

Show us one she helped.

so I am a bit confused, how is it the WaPO reporter could find this person from 38 years ago. Let's see the evidence that got her to the woman. please post that. because the woman did not come forward on her own.
Easy, Moore tried to get blowjobs from every teenager in Alabama, extra credit if they were children

Most attys specialize.

How many innocent lives has that shyster ambulance chaser Gloria Alred ruined? The immoral bitch should be fed to an alligator.

You tell me.

Let's see one example of an "innocent person" whose life was ruined by Gloria Allred.

Show us one she helped.

All of the clients that she's helped in her career.

Gloria Allred - Wikipedia

There's all the information, knock yourself out.

"In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe #RoyMoore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside. If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore." - Lindsey Lissy The Sissy Graham
I feel he would be doing his voters an injustice. they already voted for him once. there wasn't any evidence then nor is there now. taking someone's word is hardly evidence. so nope, I'd like to know how the reporter found the woman. let's see that evidence.
LOL JC are you in the spread the word of God and family values party too??

How to be a hypocrite:

Make continuous assumptions and presumptions about the motives of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama without any sort of proof or support, but suddenly clam up and demand tangible proof when it comes to Moore touching little girls (BTW - tangible proof is the account of the victims. Moore hasn't proven his innocence).

Don't go near the Clinton accusations... This is a thread about Roy Moore... They are using Clintons to deflect... If they want to make accusations against Clintons there is plenty of threads for them.

This latest accuser seems credible to me, if her story is true Moore is a disgusting lying pig who should not be allowed to serve in the Senate.

Most attys specialize.

You tell me.

Show us one she helped.

All of the clients that she's helped in her career.

Gloria Allred - Wikipedia

There's all the information, knock yourself out.

:lmao:

Wow, she really made a career of nonsensical shit.

How to be a hypocrite:

Don't go near the Clinton accusations... This is a thread about Roy Moore... They are using Clintons to deflect... If they want to make accusations against Clintons there is plenty of threads for them.

We bring up the Clintons to highlight the fact that you libs have zero credibility on this issue, so we openly mock you.

his is a fake, the old ladies are now well paid to be outraged.

1. So you make an accusation here without proof. This is obvious, because part of being a propagandist is first to deny any fact or anything to establish a "blank slate". You accuse the women of being paid, where's your proof of that? You just got done screeching about how these women are making accusations without proof, yet here you are doing that very thing.

2. It is a fact that Moore pursued, dated, kissed, hugged, stalked, and creeped on high school girls.

3. You seem OK with it.

Roy Moore is going to be elected senator.

Wanna bet?

How do you think Gloria Allred will be treated when she goes to Alabama to plead her fake client's case? Her evidence is an autograph in a high school yearbook. How many other men have signed that yearbook? Who are they? What relationship did they have with this girl? Did any girls sign that yearbook? Isn't this evidence of a lesbian relationship if girls signed?It's garbage. That's all it is.

She doesn't need to go anywhere. It's on Roy to sue if these allegations are false. What's stopping him?

Forum List

Back