New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

..and the beat goes on.....Republican's eating their own..and Dems grabbing bags of popcorn

New accuser claims sexual assault by Moore in 1970s

iu

Except the reality is you morons have all your hopes pinned in fake, made up BS while Harvy Weinstein and the rest of the Left are the real ones with things to hide. People like Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein etc etc etc

Hmmmmm and why is the stuff about Harvey Weinstein real- but the stuff about more 'fake made up BS'?

Please feel free to show us how you apply these standards equally.

So called second victim. Three women in the WP article never accused Moore of jack shit. I'm not buying in. Innocent until proven guilty.

First accuser was 14. Get the police investigating her charges. NOW. And charge him if they find her credible.

And I'm really not getting the 5th victim shit. There are only two accusers.

Another Big Breaking Update!

Her credibility is even more shot

Body Language Expert
Body Language: Roy Moore Accuser

So this is now a 5th woman? 1st four nothing was violent nor forced. Things weren’t working so they found another woman with a more alleged EXTREME CASE.

Basic Human Vomit: The regressive left thrives on lies.
As he ignores the over 2000 documented lies from the Liar in Chief.

Anyone who sticks with a sexual predator over many women’s stories of sexual assault when they were teenagers has an ugly agenda or just plain hates women.

Beverly Young Nelson:
“He looked at me, and he told me, ‘You’re just a child.’ And he said, ‘I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.’”

That’s what predators usually say. That’s why the child victims don’t report the assaults at the time, deplorables.

..and the beat goes on.....Republican's eating their own..and Dems grabbing bags of popcorn

iu

Except the reality is you morons have all your hopes pinned in fake, made up BS while Harvy Weinstein and the rest of the Left are the real ones with things to hide. People like Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein etc etc etc

Hmmmmm and why is the stuff about Harvey Weinstein real- but the stuff about more 'fake made up BS'?

Weinstein and most the others are Jews. It's in their nature to molest and rape.

Basic Human Vomit: The regressive left thrives on lies.
As he ignores the over 2000 documented lies from the Liar in Chief.

Anyone who sticks with a sexual predator over many women’s stories of sexual assault when they were teenagers has an ugly agenda or just plain hates women.

Beverly Young Nelson:
“He looked at me, and he told me, ‘You’re just a child.’ And he said, ‘I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.’”

That’s what predators usually say. That’s why the child victims don’t report the assaults at the time, deplorables.
She's a liar!

Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Another Big Breaking Update!

Her credibility is even more shot

Body Language Expert
Body Language: Roy Moore Accuser

So this is now a 5th woman? 1st four nothing was violent nor forced. Things weren’t working so they found another woman with a more alleged EXTREME CASE.

Steve out of the first four only one accused him of sexual misconduct. Only one. That makes this woman the second.

Latest Roy Moore allegations are bad enough, so no need to lie, MSM! This is the SECOND accusation against him, not the 5th.

So, you're NOT smarter than a 5th grader. We knew that.

If the claim is false, then let Moore sue for slander.

Go ahead.

Dare ya.

I have said as much. Assuming his innocence, he should have all parties served with papers by now. Again, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

If he's a diddler, hang 'im. I won't care.
Uh, if Moore serves papers, guess who the accuser is?

HINT ~ Moore

dumb republicans

Last edited:

iu

This is not a thread about Weinstein..but just for you...I'd like to see a blowtorch applied to his genitals and anus..slowly..until his heart beats right out of his chest. That's how i feel about him..and the many other sexual predators out there...but..this thread is about Moore...and how the pile of shit that he's accumulated over his lifetime is now coming back to haunt him. It also, for me..is about how people here..literally cannot wrap their heads around the fact that this is driven by the right..not the left. It's as though they are stuck on stupid..and all they can do is blame the left..no matter the actual facts.

Show us one she helped.

All of the clients that she's helped in her career.

Gloria Allred - Wikipedia

There's all the information, knock yourself out.

:lmao:

Wow, she really made a career of nonsensical shit.

The fact that you believe that her career is "nonsensical shit" is why you guys are having such a hard time wrapping your head around what's going on right now.

You just don't get it.

Au contraire, I know precisely what's going on. It's happened before.

:lol:

Let me guess - you're going to reference the Satanic Ritual Abuse moral panic.

Right?

Not at all. Human nature and the quest for power is sufficient to collapse a civilization.

Corrupt the culture and destroy the national foundation, and you're on your way. What remains to be seen is whether or not Americans of sound mind will push back with sufficient determination.

Gloria Alred is summoned from the Netherworld. :FIREdevil:

The standard Democrat character assassination plan is in full swing.

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.

Steve McDouchbag: Breaking news....
to match the other 1,000 posts of other breaking news stories that went nowhere.
His source this time: YouTube.
Lmao
The right is in total desperation mode as the cries are coming in from all over the country for this sexual predator to step down.

YouTube as a source.
You can’t make this shit up.

iu

This is not a thread about Weinstein..but just for you...I'd like to see a blowtorch applied to his genitals and anus..slowly..until his heart beats right out of his chest. That's how i feel about him..and the many other sexual predators out there...but..this thread is about Moore...and how the pile of shit that he's accumulated over his lifetime is now coming back to haunt him. It also, for me..is about how people here..literally cannot wrap their heads around the fact that this is driven by the right..not the left. It's as though they are stuck on stupid..and all they can do is blame the left..no matter the actual facts.
You may be too emotionally involved with this issue to be rational in your thought process.

Gloria Alred is summoned from the Netherworld. :FIREdevil:

The standard Democrat character assassination plan is in full swing.

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.
Errr..let's not forget that these other accusers were teenagers..and Moore was in his 30's...accusations that he has not denied..in fact, he stated that he was always careful to get the Mom's permission first..before taking his teenage dates out...so, if your standard is illegality---two accusers..if your standard is ethically and morally correct..Moore has already confessed he's dated teenagers..when he was in his 30's. If you are good with that..cool.

I'm not..dude is creepy..and unfit to represent me..if I were an Alabama voter.

Forum List

Back