New AI can guess whether you're gay or straight from a photograph

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Artificial intelligence can accurately guess whether people are gay or straight based on photos of their faces, according to new research that suggests machines can have significantly better “gaydar” than humans. The study from Stanford University – which found that a computer algorithm could correctly
New AI can guess whether you’re gay or straight from a photograph | End Time Head Lines
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine when they say you are gay when you aren't, but omg the trusty love affair with computers being the TRUTH GODS esp. to those who can't find a real God. Science is thier God and never , ever wrong science never makes mistakes. WRONG Ai does it all the time.

Or wait until you get busted that you are " Gay" and never told that wife you've been married to for thirty years eheheh

I already know I'm not gay, but can it tell if I'm gonna hit the lottery? I could use a few million about now.

Artificial intelligence can accurately guess whether people are gay or straight based on photos of their faces, according to new research that suggests machines can have significantly better “gaydar” than humans. The study from Stanford University – which found that a computer algorithm could correctly
New AI can guess whether you’re gay or straight from a photograph | End Time Head Lines
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine when they say you are gay when you aren't, but omg the trusty love affair with computers being the TRUTH GODS esp. to those who can't find a real God. Science is thier God and never , ever wrong science never makes mistakes. WRONG Ai does it all the time.

Or wait until you get busted that you are " Gay" and never told that wife you've been married to for thirty years eheheh

It's always fun to see you rail against technology by posting on the internet. :lol:

Or wait until you get busted that you are " Gay" and never told that wife you've been married to for thirty years

If you've been married to the same woman for 30 years, how gay could you be?

It's always fun to see you rail against technology by posting on the internet. :lol:

WHen you know how not to be a VICTIM of it, big difference.

Or wait until you get busted that you are " Gay" and never told that wife you've been married to for thirty years

Well you know how it could be, some do not want to come out for whatever reasons, so to be socially acceptable they marry hoping at that time it would change how they feel, or it would be the right thing to do for maybe old fashioned parents etc.

I'd be interested in what it'd spit out for me... I have been accused of "not being bi anymore" because I've been with [only] my husband since 1999. I argue that I still find women sexually attractive thus I'm just not actively bi at the moment. ~snickers~

And the point to inventing such a device is what exactly? In my opinion, it isn't something like a life saving surgery.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And the point to inventing such a device is what exactly? In my opinion, it isn't something like a life saving surgery.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The purpose, in my opinion, is to prove once an for all that homosexuality is normal. So normal that a machine can pick out those with the natural DNA of a gay person.

Well you know how it could be, some do not want to come out for whatever reasons, so to be socially acceptable they marry hoping at that time it would change how they feel, or it would be the right thing to do for maybe old fashioned parents etc.
you can fake a boner when youre not attracted to someone?

I did with my ex.

I did with my ex.
Thats a weird skill.

My boner only boners when Im turned on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The purpose, in my opinion, is to prove once an for all that homosexuality is normal. So normal that a machine can pick out those with the natural DNA of a gay person.
To me, if it were a natural thing, woman never once would've even been thought of since man was created first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, staying within your own gender is the worst form of prejudice that there is. Its like you are saying that creating the other gender was an absolute and complete waste of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To me, if it were a natural thing, woman never once would've even been thought of since man was created first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, staying within your own gender is the worst form of prejudice that there is. Its like you are saying that creating the other gender was an absolute and complete waste of time.

Now that is some high level thinking right there.

New AI can guess whether you're gay or straight from a photograph

A right wing fantasy.

Besides, if there were a way to identify who is gay and who isn't, Right wingers would change their position on abortion. That, we know for a fact.

Forum List

Back