NEW ALERT: Tsunami (AK/BC/US West Coast) - 70 miles SW of Eureka, California - 4.1

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tsunami (AK/BC/US West Coast) - 70 miles SW of Eureka, California - 4.1
upload_2018-1-7_12-14-5.png

http://snc.pdc.org/PRODUCTION/0260a81d-72eb-464a-bea1-d0e0a1879fb1/areabrief.pdf

Or you can just stay there and hope it goes away lol

Warning you might drown if you don't wake the fk up and see this bahahah

The tsunami generated by a 4.1 earthquake would measure about a foot and a half. Maybe two foot on a good day. Not something to get your knickers in a bunch over.

The tsunami generated by a 4.1 earthquake would measure about a foot and a half. Maybe two foot on a good day. Not something to get your knickers in a bunch over.
Someone needs to follow MindWars around and clean up after all the sensational garbage she posts to get people frightened.

Warning you might drown if you don't wake the fk up and see this bahahah

Maybe a tsunami will put out any fires they have left. :lmao:

Minor earthquake, 3.68 mag has occurred near Isla Vista in California

this map has it at a 4.7

upload_2018-1-7_12-32-43.png

M 4.7 earthquake in Ferndale, North-America,USA on 7th January 2018 07:00:57 PM.
EDIS Number

Magnitude M 4.7
Mercalli scale 4
Date-Time [UTC] 7th January 2018 07:00:57 PM
Local Date/Time Monday,January 08th, 2018 at 12:00 in the in the moorning at epicenter
Coordinate 40° 24.372,125° 14.718
Depth 0.07 km [0.04 miles]
Hypocentrum ---

RSOE EDIS - Earthquake M 4.7 in USA

Someone needs to follow MindWars around and clean up after all the sensational garbage she posts to get people frightened.

Someone needs to shut u the fk up

Nobody was scared until you got scared reading the title I didn' tmake the warning dip shit.............that is the title DEAL WITH seek help if it scared you that badly..............

No go away so we won't have to clean up all your brains you lefties keep leaving behind. now we see why you all haven't got many left. bahahha

Nobody was scared until you got scared reading the title I didn' tmake the warning dip shit.............that is the title DEAL WITH seek help if it scared you that badly..............

No go away so we won't have to clean up all your brains you lefties keep leaving behind. now we see why you all haven't got many left. bahahha
My, my, such a temper. If anyone were to make a list of your threads over the course of a week, at least half (sometimes more than that) will be crap to scare people about dying from vaccinations or some other crazy shit like a tsunami from a 4.0 earthquake.
Ever heard of yellow journalism? You can call me what you like, but your posts are bullshit, plain and simple.

Northern CA had a 4+ a couple of days ago, and there have been many smaller quakes.

That area might be waking up, not good.

I don't know about that. Your big "WARNING" as the first element of your title seems to be begging for people to be scared. Just sayin...

Northern CA had a 4+ a couple of days ago, and there have been many smaller quakes.

Yep. There have been quite a few quake swarms all over the region. Yet another reminder of why everyone who lives in earthquake country should have an earthquake kit. Basic survival supplies to keep you going for a month. In the event of a Big One in a densely populated region, it is not unreasonable to assume no supplies coming in for at least two weeks.

I don't know about that. Your big "WARNING" as the first element of your title seems to be begging for people to be scared. Just sayin...

That's how they have it that's why it's there =)

Yep. There have been quite a few quake swarms all over the region. Yet another reminder of why everyone who lives in earthquake country should have an earthquake kit. Basic survival supplies to keep you going for a month. In the event of a Big One in a densely populated region, it is not unreasonable to assume no supplies coming in for at least two weeks.
With a Trump controlled and managed FEMA it could be much longer. Maybe never.

With a Trump controlled and managed FEMA it could be much longer. Maybe never.

Bushies fema is the worst performer, by far. Followed closely by obummers. Trumps has so far done fairly well.

Forum List

Back