🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing! He only needs excusing for the fantasies in your wingnut head.

Prove that that happened first.

Prove that happened first.
Have you not been paying attention for the past 36 hours?

Yes, I have. The memo says nothing new.

In legal terms it's conclusive material evidence. Better than just a smoking gun. Actual evidence of a conspiracy that ties the White House into being culpable in commission of a felony, to wit Fraud.

Fraud is when you commit an illegal act that benefits you in a material manner, i.e. to win an election.

You like being lied to? Living in lies? 4 people died because of POLITICS...and yet NO ONE has been held to account for the senseless deaths when it could have been avoided. Go to the families of those killed and parrot your lies, and see what they tell you.

YOU won't survive their wrath.

Actually, there is no evidence that the people died because of politics.
There is evidence that the truth about the deaths may have been covered up because of politics.

EXACTLY like the Pat Tillman case.

And there is no evidence of the WH involved in a "cover up," which is what this is really about; hence a phony "scandal" and no articles of impeachment.

PHONY CHARGES of no cover-up

you expect left-wing nutjobs to admit they're wrong?

Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing! He only needs excusing for the fantasies in your wingnut head.

Prove that that happened first.

Prove that happened first.

(chuckles)

No, you haven't. A) You're lying to me, and I hate people who lie to my face, and B) You're in a state of utter denial. That's what happens to starstruck liberals like you when the truth comes out. Don't insult my intelligence.

OK, I read it. It's basically the same as the OP.

What do you think it says that's so damaging?
You like being lied to? Living in lies? 4 people died because of POLITICS...and yet NO ONE has been held to account for the senseless deaths when it could have been avoided. Go to the families of those killed and parrot your lies, and see what they tell you.

4 people died as a result of outrage over a YouTube video that denigrated Mohammed.

Can you prove that is not correct?
YOU support the LIE and that makes YOU just as culpable. Your denial does not hold water. Obama needs to account...as do YOU.:eusa_hand:

(chuckles)

No, you haven't. A) You're lying to me, and I hate people who lie to my face, and B) You're in a state of utter denial. That's what happens to starstruck liberals like you when the truth comes out. Don't insult my intelligence.

the defective liberal gene blocks that truth from entering their little brains. Even when faced with evidence and proof, they still cling to their asinine talking points and continue to worship the kenyan messiah.

mental illness = liberalism

how can obama be responsible for ANYTHING? it's only his sixth year

and he's black you know; so if you accuse him of anything you're a racist

this is the logic of the idiotic Left

in the midst of RECORD welfare and food stamps the Left will look you straight in the eye and insist there is all this "forward progress" under obama.
is the mentally-diseased libs cant admit their everyday failures do you really expect them to admit ones that are possibly criminal in nature?

idiots and hypocrites

But you continue to ignore that the administration blamed the attacks performed by terrorists on the actions of an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech.

I don't recall ANY politician...much less the President of the United States who was willing to use one of our most sacred rights as the reason why people attacked Americans when, in fact, he was well aware that it was NOT the impetus.

Scooter Libby subverted the NYT. I find your outrage over Obama to be selective. But that's hardly news.

yet you continue to ignore the fact that the President of the United Sates told the world that it was an American exercising his right to free speech that was the cause of the attack on Benghazi....You know....the man who swore to uphold the constitution selfishly blamed our most sacred right as the reason why some radicals killed Americans.

The evidence is now out there. A complete White House cover up. Those are the facts. No amount of left wing spin or bullshit will change that.

"...suggest a senior White House aide played a central role in preparing former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice for her controversial Sunday show appearances -- where she wrongly blamed protests over an Internet video."

Two things. One. OMFG, they prepped her for a TV appearance? Two. There were protest in several nations across the world over news of that video. I think more than 4 dozen people were killed in those protests. The talking points were accurate. The only thing the talking points got wrong was that there was no protest outside the consulate in Benghazi that the extremest, who attacked the place, used as cover or joined in prior to launching their attack.

"...suggest a senior White House aide played a central role in preparing former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice for her controversial Sunday show appearances -- where she wrongly blamed protests over an Internet video."

Two things. One. OMFG, they prepped her for a TV appearance? Two. There were protest in several nations across the world over news of that video. I think more than 4 dozen people were killed in those protests. The talking points were accurate. The only thing the talking points got wrong was that there was no protest outside the consulate in Benghazi that the extremest, who attacked the place, used as cover or joined in prior to launching their attack.

IT was a LIE...a cover up regardless. NO amount of parsing will hide it. Nice try BlindBoob.:eusa_hand:

Are you really so stupid? Why did they need to prep Rice at all? She has appeared hundreds of times on TV. She hardly needed prep. The prep was to make sure she had the WH talking points down. Those points were a deliberate deception. The White House lied, pure and simple, to improve Obama's re-election. Which part of that are you missing?

There is evidence that the truth about the deaths may have been covered up because of politics.

And there is no evidence of the WH involved in a "cover up," which is what this is really about; hence a phony "scandal" and no articles of impeachment.

PHONY CHARGES of no cover-up

you expect left-wing nutjobs to admit they're wrong?
Left wing nut jobs will lie even when they know everyone knows it is a lie, that is how stupid they are, look at the left wing idiots on here, they prove it all the time.

The evidence is now out there. A complete White House cover up. Those are the facts. No amount of left wing spin or bullshit will change that.

There is no evidence of a cover up.

(Miss lollipop is hot.)
How about a YouTube video of Obama and Jarrett saying "OK, we need to cover up these facts on Benghazi so I can get re-elected"? Would that satisfy your desire for evidence? Or would you jsut claim they all do it?

Horseshit ! There were only a handful of people in the entire world who knew about the video, much less actually viewed it.

Its a huge lie and you fools insist on displaying your ignorance by blindly believing the lies and the liars.

there were no mass protests over that stupid video.

Rice was sent out by the whitehouse to lie for political reasons, the e-mails prove it. 4 americans died so that obama did not have to admit to a terrorist attack two months before the election---------its clear.

come out from under your liberal rock and view the truth.

There is no evidence of a cover up.

(Miss lollipop is hot.)

Of course not.

Gee.....I wonder why it took a legal challenge for that email to be released. The White House allowed congress to have hearings regarding HOW he talking points were developed....yet refused to release the one email that showed EXACTLY how they were developed.

No. No proof at all.

But to you, Reid saying "word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years" was proof enough.

I haven't seen any direct evidence in either case of WH involvement. But I assume the man at the top was calling the shots in both cases. Can I prove it in a court of law? Nope. But even so, I'm not sure lying (when you are not under oath) is an impeachable offense. Their should be (imho) consequences, but impeachment is a stretch.

Gee.....I wonder why it took a legal challenge for that email to be released. The White House allowed congress to have hearings regarding HOW he talking points were developed....yet refused to release the one email that showed EXACTLY how they were developed.

Kinda like Bush refused to turn over all the WH documents on Tillman.

I'm NOT saying it's OK in either case. I think BOTH cases suck to high heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back