🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even come up with your own slogans. How lame is that?

If you think your pathetic attempts to use Benghazi as a way to hurt the Democrats or to put the skids on Hillary will actually have some effect, you are sadly mistaken. And besides, is Benghazi all ya got??? Other than Hillary is a lesbian? That's fucking lame too dude...
You're not bothered that the Obama White House fabricated a story they knew to be false and sent Rice out to sell it in order to bolster Obama's re-election chances? How sad is that?

There is absolutely no evidence of this.

YOU live in an alternate universe...Keep denying son...

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points | Judicial Watch

False equivalence at work. Bush didnt lie about Tilman to protect his election chances.
/fail.

Just what I expected from some - noooooooo when Bush lied about how someone died .... it was difffferrrent ........

Is this where I act surprised?

2004 was an election year you know.
Please show that Bush had proper information but dispatched agents with a false story in order to boost his chances.
Yeah, there isn't any such thing.
Your false equivalence has been noted and defeated.

Why, when you cannot do the same with Obama?

really nutjob?

like what? what is the truth?
Reverend's Wright's comment calling Italian people "garlic noses"?

or his whine that obama is "surrounded by too many Jews"?

pray tell leftard; which of Wright's comments are so truthful; especially the ones you feel bother conservatives because they are truthful?

9/11 was America's chickens coming home to roost.

1a860a08.gif~c200

LOL at these people still being around.
^^^^ Retard doesn't know what a 911 Truther is!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

This must be the lib talking point. 13 Benghazis.

BTW, how many Wacos did Bush have?

Obama came close to having one. Where's Bush's Waco?
You say 'Waco' like it was a bad thing!

Standing up for the rule of law is never bad.
Come on.

Is it cool to murder women and children because of the rule of law?

Then we can kill everyone that breaks our laws?

How about shooting every Mexican that we catch illegally, shall we?

Couple things.... Koresh broke no laws.

Janet Reno, under orders from The Rapist, burnt those children to death.

And dimocrap scum, the scum of the Earth, the lyingest, most disgusting form of life on Earth....?

They make excuses for BURNING CHILDREN ALIVE!??

Don't ever, anybody, tell me to not call dimocrap scum what they are.

Not ever.

"tossed him to the curb...the minute he became a political liability"

yes like the good political WHORE obama is

doesnt explain why he attended a racist church for 20 years

keep trying

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

The Religious nuts stopped being useful for the GOP years ago.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

What rock did you crawl out from under? Obama listened to Wright for 20 years and suddenly got the good sense to walk away from him when it became politically expedient, and you're praising him for it?

God! where do you idiots come from?????

He was a member of that church for 20 years. How many times did he actually sit in the pews? I'll bet only on holidays.

I know many members for the Southern Baptist church AND the Catholic church who never attend, unless it's Christmas or Easter.

So provide your proof.

Well, well, well. What do we have here? It appears that the narrative of Benghazi being a "spontaneous protest brought on by a video" was the work of none other than White House officials.

Newly released emails on the Benghazi terror attack suggest a senior White House aide played a central role in preparing former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice for her controversial Sunday show appearances -- where she wrongly blamed protests over an Internet video.

[/URL]

So we have a cover up and it is traceable back to the whitehouse. the last time we had a coverup the media and the liberals demanded blood and no american citizens even died in that one

First off, the bolded is editorial comment placed inside of a FOXNEWS story - yeah, I know: shocking!

Second, there is no cover-up. The email stresses that Rice should talk about the YouTube video - nothing wrong with stressing the facts, when you're dealing with imbeciles like Chris Wallace and David Gregory.

Sure, only 4 Americans in total died in all of those incidents. So it took 13 times under Bush to kill 4 Americans. It took Obama only one, not only that, he lied about it. We're speaking strictly of American casualties here. Let other countries mourn their own dead. This little piece has been outrightly debunked many times over.

By the way, I subscribe to PolicyMic on my Facebook feed. They are a far left news organization. Some of their stories (like this one) are patently outrageous.

'patently outrageous' - what does that mean? Are you claiming these incidents did not happen?

No, idiot. He means it is outrageous to compare the them to Benghazi as a way to excuse Obama's behavior.
Frankly I see no way to excuse Obama's behavior. Can you explain why it was acceptable to lie about a serious incident in order to boost Obama's re-election chances? Can you?

Well, Romney might have won.

He would have put a stop to all of this....

Scooter Libby didn't cause deaths? Maybe you refer to a coverup I don't know of.

And, while Obama's coverup was politically motivated, it DID NOT result in anyone's death.

But it DID blame an American citizen exercising his right to free speech...
There is no free speech when it comes to disclosing classified information, dumbass.

I'm not sure what the emails really say that's new. Did anyone really think Obama's WH team didn't spin this to deflect from a failure of policy, and that had a political motive? Mitt was a terrible candidate, but the tea party foisted a clown candidate upon us, and then there was Palen too. But, the truth was and is that Obama's ME policy of hands off cheerleading is a disaster. And not just with Arabs. A real Eisenhower/BushI potus would have a coalition of ME states united to forcing Israel into a two state solution AND telling Iran we don't want a dam arms race. Instead, Israel laughs and France is the leading the sanctions on Iran.

However, we also have the fallout of BushII's disaster of misadventure. We lost whatever cred we had in the Mid East to begin with. And the GOP is split between isolationists like Paul and old cold war relics like McCain.

And in the end on Benghazi, the emails seem to indicate the WH and CIA really did mislead Susan Rice, and Hillary had already left.

They're not telling us anything we didn't already strongly suspect.

But they do PROVE that they were lying and now we have the proof

dimocraps lie. They're the lyingest scum to ever live. Ever.

ALL of them

You have NOTHING! :lol:

You have a memo detailing what Susan Rice should say.

There is nothing in that memo that declares what she is to say is a lie.

No it actually wasn't. 9/11 was Islamic radicals staging a terrorist attack on the U.S. Only assholes believe we were somehow responsible.

Dream on, the United States has a lot to be accounted for.

Like I said, only assholes believe we were responsible. I think libs used to call that "blaming the victim."
A lot of people who tell the truth are labeled as assholes by the Right.

Sure, only 4 Americans in total died in all of those incidents. So it took 13 times under Bush to kill 4 Americans. It took Obama only one, not only that, he lied about it. We're speaking strictly of American casualties here. Let other countries mourn their own dead. This little piece has been outrightly debunked many times over.

By the way, I subscribe to PolicyMic on my Facebook feed. They are a far left news organization. Some of their stories (like this one) are patently outrageous.

'patently outrageous' - what does that mean? Are you claiming these incidents did not happen?

No, idiot. He means it is outrageous to compare the them to Benghazi as a way to excuse Obama's behavior.
Frankly I see no way to excuse Obama's behavior.

Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing! He only needs excusing for the fantasies in your wingnut head.

Can you explain why it was acceptable to lie about a serious incident in order to boost Obama's re-election chances? Can you?

Prove that that happened first.

Just what I expected from some - noooooooo when Bush lied about how someone died .... it was difffferrrent ........

Is this where I act surprised?

2004 was an election year you know.
Please show that Bush had proper information but dispatched agents with a false story in order to boost his chances.
Yeah, there isn't any such thing.
Your false equivalence has been noted and defeated.

Why, when you cannot do the same with Obama?

I'm betting this poster has had better arguments to defend hypocrisy than this.

I detest ALL lying. No matter which party the liar represents.

Wish everyone could say that

Last edited:
This must be the lib talking point. 13 Benghazis.

BTW, how many Wacos did Bush have?

Obama came close to having one. Where's Bush's Waco?
You say 'Waco' like it was a bad thing!

Standing up for the rule of law is never bad.
Come on.

Is it cool to murder women and children because of the rule of law?

Then we can kill everyone that breaks our laws?

How about shooting every Mexican that we catch illegally, shall we?

You would have to ask David Koresh. The FBI had credible evidence that Koresh was about to commit mass killings/suicide.

Like I said, only assholes believe we were responsible. I think libs used to call that "blaming the victim."
A lot of people who tell the truth are labeled as assholes by the Right.

What people?

Obama - Compulsive liar

Harry Reid - Compulsive liar

Nancy Pelosi - Compulsive liar

Those assholes?
All they have is Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation. The truth hurts...and they lash out. Must really suck for them to lied to and parrot the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back