Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
"tossed him to the curb...the minute he became a political liability"

yes like the good political WHORE obama is

doesnt explain why he attended a racist church for 20 years

keep trying

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

The Religious nuts stopped being useful for the GOP years ago.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

What rock did you crawl out from under? Obama listened to Wright for 20 years and suddenly got the good sense to walk away from him when it became politically expedient, and you're praising him for it?

God! where do you idiots come from?????

Joe is particularly stupid.

At this point what difference does it make?

None. Its a shame that the Benghazi "scandal" has been reduced to changing of talking points but you gotta have something. To walk away empty handed would suck

It was and still is a "cover-up" of the failed foreign policy of this commie President!

Actually, it is a lot worse than anyone on this board realizes.

This "hidden" email...and yes, it was not part of the original document dump.....but this email proves that the current administration was willing to blame an American who was legally exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans...and it was done for political expediency.

Progressives.....take a look at this scenario...

IF....during wartime, there were many anti war protests and during those protests 4 military recruiting stations were bombed...and the President was aware that the bombs were set by foreign terrorists....but in an attempt to cover up his failed international policies, he opted to blame the anti war protests for the carnage....

How would you feel when it was uncovered that he lied and blamed Americans for exercising their right to free speech?

Folks...wake up....love the man or hate the man....he blamed an American for exercising his right to free speech for political expediency...knowing darn well that he was not the cause.

Now....Don't get into how that guy was wrong for making the video. We all despise what he did....but what he did was well within his legal right.....

In others words...don't divert from the point I am making.

None. Its a shame that the Benghazi "scandal" has been reduced to changing of talking points but you gotta have something. To walk away empty handed would suck

It was and still is a "cover-up" of the failed foreign policy of this commie President!

This "hidden" email...and yes, it was not part of the original document dump.....but this email proves that the current administration was willing to blame an American who was legally exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans...and it was done for political expediency.

IF....during wartime, there were many anti war protests and during those protests 4 military recruiting stations were bombed...and the President was aware that the bombs were set by foreign terrorists....but in an attempt to cover up his failed international policies, he opted to blame the anti war protests for the carnage....

How would you feel when it was uncovered that he lied and blamed Americans for exercising their right to free speech?

Folks...wake up....love the man or hate the man....he blamed an American for exercising his right to free speech for political expediency...knowing darn well that he was not the cause.

Now....Don't get into how that guy was wrong for making the video. We all despise what he did....but what he did was well within his legal right.....

Indeed. They needed a scapegoat...

Trying to convince the left of the truth, or trying to appeal to their sensible side is....well....

You may have more fun doing this.....

eChRD2g.gif

What he did was make a shitty protest video that offended the guilty parties. Essentially, Muslims running around burning and killing..........that kind of thing just doesn't happen. *rolls eyes*

Trying to convince the left of the truth, or trying to appeal to their sensible side is....well....

You may have more fun doing this.....

eChRD2g.gif

there is no denying it...

The President of the United States was willing to lie and blame an AMERCAN excising his most sacred right for something that said AMERICAN had nothing to do with...and all for his own personal political aspirations.

For ANY president to blame an American for ANYTHING that he knows the AMERICAN had nothing to do with is, in my eyes, unpatriotic.

And to blame an AMERCICAN for exercising his right to free speech is even worse.

I'm not sure what the emails really say that's new. Did anyone really think Obama's WH team didn't spin this to deflect from a failure of policy, and that had a political motive? Mitt was a terrible candidate, but the tea party foisted a clown candidate upon us, and then there was Palen too. But, the truth was and is that Obama's ME policy of hands off cheerleading is a disaster. And not just with Arabs. A real Eisenhower/BushI potus would have a coalition of ME states united to forcing Israel into a two state solution AND telling Iran we don't want a dam arms race. Instead, Israel laughs and France is the leading the sanctions on Iran.

However, we also have the fallout of BushII's disaster of misadventure. We lost whatever cred we had in the Mid East to begin with. And the GOP is split between isolationists like Paul and old cold war relics like McCain.

And in the end on Benghazi, the emails seem to indicate the WH and CIA really did mislead Susan Rice, and Hillary had already left.

Well, well, well. What do we have here? It appears that the narrative of Benghazi being a "spontaneous protest brought on by a video" was the work of none other than White House officials.

Newly released emails on the Benghazi terror attack suggest a senior White House aide played a central role in preparing former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice for her controversial Sunday show appearances -- where she wrongly blamed protests over an Internet video.

[/URL]

So we have a cover up and it is traceable back to the whitehouse. the last time we had a coverup the media and the liberals demanded blood and no american citizens even died in that one

I'm not sure what the emails really say that's new. Did anyone really think Obama's WH team didn't spin this to deflect from a failure of policy, and that had a political motive? Mitt was a terrible candidate, but the tea party foisted a clown candidate upon us, and then there was Palen too. But, the truth was and is that Obama's ME policy of hands off cheerleading is a disaster. And not just with Arabs. A real Eisenhower/BushI potus would have a coalition of ME states united to forcing Israel into a two state solution AND telling Iran we don't want a dam arms race. Instead, Israel laughs and France is the leading the sanctions on Iran.

However, we also have the fallout of BushII's disaster of misadventure. We lost whatever cred we had in the Mid East to begin with. And the GOP is split between isolationists like Paul and old cold war relics like McCain.

And in the end on Benghazi, the emails seem to indicate the WH and CIA really did mislead Susan Rice, and Hillary had already left.

what they say is that the administration opted to blame an American citizen exercising his right to free speech for the deaths of four Americans as opposed to telling the truth and blaming non American terrorists who hate the fact that Americans have the right to free speech.

Pretty ironic....no?

Well, well, well. What do we have here? It appears that the narrative of Benghazi being a "spontaneous protest brought on by a video" was the work of none other than White House officials.

Newly released emails on the Benghazi terror attack suggest a senior White House aide played a central role in preparing former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice for her controversial Sunday show appearances -- where she wrongly blamed protests over an Internet video.

[/URL]

So we have a cover up and it is traceable back to the whitehouse. the last time we had a coverup the media and the liberals demanded blood and no american citizens even died in that one

Scooter Libby didn't cause deaths? Maybe you refer to a coverup I don't know of.

And, while Obama's coverup was politically motivated, it DID NOT result in anyone's death.

Scooter Libby didn't cause deaths? Maybe you refer to a coverup I don't know of.

And, while Obama's coverup was politically motivated, it DID NOT result in anyone's death.

But it DID blame an American citizen exercising his right to free speech...

really nutjob?

like what? what is the truth?
Reverend's Wright's comment calling Italian people "garlic noses"?

or his whine that obama is "surrounded by too many Jews"?

pray tell leftard; which of Wright's comments are so truthful; especially the ones you feel bother conservatives because they are truthful?

9/11 was America's chickens coming home to roost.
No it actually wasn't. 9/11 was Islamic radicals staging a terrorist attack on the U.S. Only assholes believe we were somehow responsible.

Dream on, the United States has a lot to be accounted for.

They're not telling us anything we didn't already strongly suspect.

But they do PROVE that they were lying and now we have the proof

dimocraps lie. They're the lyingest scum to ever live. Ever.

ALL of them

Watergate didn't cause any deaths either.....

But it DID blame an American citizen exercising his right to free speech...

I don't think so. They always blamed the attackers even if they acknowledged that the attacks and protests were a reaction to the news of the video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...eneral-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities.

There is no speech that justifies mindless violence. There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There’s no video that justifies an attack.....

I saw today that even the democrats were questioning decisions being made by The Community Organizer and Chief and his admin agency's, like the EPA holding off coal regulations to protect the democrats in the upcoming elections.
Even his foreign affairs are being viewed as nothing more than a policy driven mainly by politics and not national interests. We are seeing his legacy being made. A true politico and for the first time we see the reality's of governing through sheer party politics. Void of even the meekest substance of leadership.
He's got more balls than Bill and Hillary. After all this is what they tried to do and failed at.

Must it only involve deaths to be a crime? Isn't the standard "High Crimes and Misdomeaners"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back