🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not bothered that the Obama White House fabricated a story they knew to be false and sent Rice out to sell it in order to bolster Obama's re-election chances? How sad is that?

There is absolutely no evidence of this.

YOU live in an alternate universe...Keep denying son...

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points | Judicial Watch
OK, I read it. It's basically the same as the OP.

What do you think it says that's so damaging?

You say 'Waco' like it was a bad thing!

Standing up for the rule of law is never bad.
Come on.

Is it cool to murder women and children because of the rule of law?

Then we can kill everyone that breaks our laws?

How about shooting every Mexican that we catch illegally, shall we?

You would have to ask David Koresh. The FBI had credible evidence that Koresh was about to commit mass killings/suicide.
Yep and Janet Reno Had the FBI do it for him. :lol::eusa_pray::eusa_shhh:

You say 'Waco' like it was a bad thing!

Standing up for the rule of law is never bad.
Come on.

You would have to ask David Koresh. The FBI had credible evidence that Koresh was about to commit mass killings/suicide.

So save him the trouble and pump liquid teargas into their home, ignite it, and shoot those bible-banging SOBs when they start melting and running out leaving no eye-witnesses....

You like being lied to? Living in lies? 4 people died because of POLITICS...and yet NO ONE has been held to account for the senseless deaths when it could have been avoided. Go to the families of those killed and parrot your lies, and see what they tell you.

YOU won't survive their wrath.

You like being lied to? Living in lies? 4 people died because of POLITICS...and yet NO ONE has been held to account for the senseless deaths when it could have been avoided. Go to the families of those killed and parrot your lies, and see what they tell you.

Actually, there is no evidence that the people died because of politics.
There is evidence that the truth about the deaths may have been covered up because of politics.

EXACTLY like the Pat Tillman case.

Scooter Libby didn't cause deaths? Maybe you refer to a coverup I don't know of.

And, while Obama's coverup was politically motivated, it DID NOT result in anyone's death.

But it DID blame an American citizen exercising his right to free speech...
There is no free speech when it comes to disclosing classified information, dumbass.

I'm a little confused by the post. What I attempted to say was Cheney and Libby cooked up a plan to mislead Judith Martin and the Times about what sources backed up the allegations of WOMD. They didn't disclose classified information. But they caused Martin to think there were multiple sources backing up the claims to womd, when there really were not.

Come on.

Couple things.... Koresh broke no laws.

You are a liar. But we knew that already.

You are a known, cockbreath, liar.

Koresh broke no laws. He even went so far as to ask the Local Sheriff if his 'hellfire' system was legal or not. The Sheriff told him it was.

You are a lying cockbreath piece of fucking shit and the rapist burnt those children alive.

When the time in your life inevitably arrives that you look back on how badly you fucked it up and are considering suicide....?

Just fucking do it. Trust me, no one will care. It will be the one unselfish act of your life

4 people died as a result of outrage over a YouTube video that denigrated Mohammed.

Can you prove that is not correct?

You can't even come up with your own slogans. How lame is that?

If you think your pathetic attempts to use Benghazi as a way to hurt the Democrats or to put the skids on Hillary will actually have some effect, you are sadly mistaken. And besides, is Benghazi all ya got??? Other than Hillary is a lesbian? That's fucking lame too dude...
You're not bothered that the Obama White House fabricated a story they knew to be false and sent Rice out to sell it in order to bolster Obama's re-election chances? How sad is that?

There is absolutely no evidence of this.

4 people died who on multiple occasions warned of their situation and requested help. the obama administration was non responsive. that is the only issue. had they put the firepower the massed against an 80 year old american citizen for grazing his cattle, the lives of 4 citizens woul have been saved.

4 people died as a result of outrage over a YouTube video that denigrated Mohammed.

Yes.....multiple people within the Obama administration (Mike Morrell, National Security Director...Numerous State Dept officials) have all said a video had nothing to do with it.

Two Bi-partisan reports from Congress have also said the same thing.

'patently outrageous' - what does that mean? Are you claiming these incidents did not happen?

No, idiot. He means it is outrageous to compare the them to Benghazi as a way to excuse Obama's behavior.
Frankly I see no way to excuse Obama's behavior.

Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing! He only needs excusing for the fantasies in your wingnut head.

Can you explain why it was acceptable to lie about a serious incident in order to boost Obama's re-election chances? Can you?

Prove that that happened first.

Prove that happened first.

Have you not been paying attention for the past 36 hours?

Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing!

Therein lies your problem, Synth. This is why he gets away with such egregious violations of the law. Nobody on the left and I mean NOBODY on the left holds him accountable for it.

Yes.....multiple people within the Obama administration (Mike Morrell, National Security Director...Numerous State Dept officials) have all said a video had nothing to do with it.

Two Bi-partisan reports from Congress have also said the same thing.
Link?

No, idiot. He means it is outrageous to compare the them to Benghazi as a way to excuse Obama's behavior.
Frankly I see no way to excuse Obama's behavior.

Obama's behaviour doesn't need excusing! He only needs excusing for the fantasies in your wingnut head.

Prove that that happened first.

Prove that happened first.
Have you not been paying attention for the past 36 hours?

Yes, I have. The memo says nothing new.

Actually, there is no evidence that the people died because of politics.
There is evidence that the truth about the deaths may have been covered up because of politics.

EXACTLY like the Pat Tillman case.

And there is no evidence of the WH involved in a "cover up," which is what this is really about; hence a phony "scandal" and no articles of impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back