New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a0105369e6edf970b01901c051486970b-800wi

Are you admitting that he called it an act of terror?

He also said it was caused by a video and it was spontaneous. That is the lie. That is where you were wrong like we said then. That is what we are saying now. That is where you have been and always will be wrong.

You are nothing but a moron.

It is beyond proven that it has been nothing but a pack of lies, and that is all your pathetic president and entire administration has done. All of them.

The fact you are not aware of anything only affirms not only that you and everyone like you are morons, but that you are all hopeless pieces of shit.

===================================

You lose

How many of the attackers have we captured?

Anyone answer? Isn't the answer zero?

Aha! You almost had me.

But as OODA_Loop pointed out in your thread with a quote from Obama in the Rose Garden:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence."

Note that at the end of his speech he referred to it as an "act of terror" not a "terrorist attack." He blamed this "act of terror" on the "denigration of religious beliefs" aka the video.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

I'll be happy to answer that right after you admit that he called Benghazi an act of terror the day after it happened,

and that you add that anyone who denies that is an ignorant fuck.
Watch the video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfiUQASpVdc

I said you admit the truth about Obama calling it an act of terror, otherwise fuck off.
And once again when you know you are wrong you resort to insults. It is a real easy pattern to follow.

He also said it was caused by a video and it was spontaneous. That is the lie. That is where you were wrong like we said then. That is what we are saying now. That is where you have been and always will be wrong.

It is beyond proven that it has been nothing but a pack of lies, and that is all your pathetic president and entire administration has done. All of them.

The fact you are not aware of anything only affirms not only that you and everyone like you are morons, but that you are all hopeless pieces of shit.

You lose

It is zero. Because our State Department was too feckless to dispatch assets to the scene. They all went to Tripoli instead.

I'm still here you know. He never called it an act of terrorism. WaPo called him on it. The talking points never mentioned terrorism, thus HE never mentioned terrorism.

That's a fact, and once again, you lose. If you require proof, sift through the vast array of links, evidence, articles and testimony that I posted in response to you and your friends.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6186644-post206.html

Note the date of the thread. We proved this then. You should have at least have the class and decency not to expect us to prove it again.

See the youtube video. It was most likely a Freudian slip. He makes the assumption that it WAS a terrorist attack, then is shepherded into the opposite direction by his advisers. Notice how he PIVOTS.

Now if you will excuse me. Have the class and decency to know and admit when you're wrong, Carbine.

I proven to you, with the transcript, that the president called Benghazi an act of terror on September 12th.

You can go birther, and deny that, or, you can concede I'm correct, and we can move on based in FACT,

not having to accept your denial as an alternative to the fact.

David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times reported that 20-year-old neighbor Mohamed Bishari witnessed the attack. According to Bishari, it was launched without warning or protest and was led by the Islamist militia Ansar al-Sharia (different from the group called Ansar al-Sharia based in Yemen designated by the U.N. and the U.S. Department of State as a terrorist organization[123]). Kirkpatrick reported that Ansar al-Sharia said they were launching the assault in retaliation for the release of the anti-Islamic video, Innocence of Muslims.[124][125] It was further reported that Ahmed Abu Khattala was called a ringleader of the attack by both witnesses and authorities, though he insisted he did not play a part in the aggression at the American compound. Witnesses, Benghazi residents, and Western news reports have described him as a leader of Ansar al-Sharia, though he stated he was close to the group but not an official part of it. He further stated he was the commander of an Islamist brigade, Abu Obaida ibn al-Jarrah, some of whose members had joined Ansar al-Sharia.[126]
The imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades, a pro-al-Qaeda militia calling for the release of The Blind Sheik, was implicated in the attack by Noman Benotman of the Quilliam Foundation.[1][127][128] CNN,[1] the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace,[129] Commentary Magazine[128] and The Daily Telegraph[127] have listed this group as a chief suspect. USA Today reported that protests in Cairo which preceded the attack on Benghazi were intended to protest the imprisonment of Sheik Omar Abdul Rahman and announced as early as August 30.[130][131] Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi had called for release of the Blind Sheikh in his inaugural address.[131]
In the days and weeks following the attack, President Obama and other administration officials noted that the video had sparked violent incidents at a number of U.S. diplomatic facilities and stated it was also a prime catalyst for the Benghazi attack. Two days after the attack, CNN reporter Sarah Aarthun quoted an anonymous senior U.S. administration official: "It was not an innocent mob. The video or 9/11 made a handy excuse and could be fortuitous from their perspective but this was a clearly planned military-type attack."[132] In his September 18 appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, President Obama said that "extremists and terrorists used (the anti-Muslim YouTube video) as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies."[133] In his Univision Town Hall appearance on September 20, President Obama said that the "natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."[134] 2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note the eye witness account and all the times the President said it WAS terrorist attacks under the GUISE of being upset about the video...the video was used as an EXCUSE for the terrorism by the terrorist groups....

sigh........

Last edited:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. *We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification for this type of senseless violence. *None. *The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts."*

I'll be happy to answer that right after you admit that he called Benghazi an act of terror the day after it happened,

and that you add that anyone who denies that is an ignorant fuck.
Watch the video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfiUQASpVdc

I said you admit the truth about Obama calling it an act of terror, otherwise fuck off.

You think you won. You didn't. He calls it an 'act of terror' after he cited the video as the reason for it. Essentially he contradicted himself.

It is zero. Because our State Department was too feckless to dispatch assets to the scene. They all went to Tripoli instead.

That being the case, how was it established beyond a reasonable doubt that the video in question was in no way a factor in motivating the perpetrators to act as they did?

Answer that, lawyer wannabee.

If you read all the new emails released by foia, you will see most were sent or copied to Susan Rice and they stated it was even a complex attack.

Note the date of the thread. We proved this then. You should have at least have the class and decency not to expect us to prove it again.

See the youtube video. It was most likely a Freudian slip. He makes the assumption that it WAS a terrorist attack, then is shepherded into the opposite direction by his advisers. Notice how he PIVOTS.

Now if you will excuse me. Have the class and decency to know and admit when you're wrong, Carbine.

I proven to you, with the transcript, that the president called Benghazi an act of terror on September 12th.

You can go birther, and deny that, or, you can concede I'm correct, and we can move on based in FACT,

So now you find yourself in the position of explaining Obama sending Susan Rice out to five Sunday network talk shows to spin the story differently.

Insert 'Mission Impossible' theme music...

You think you won. You didn't. He calls it an 'act of terror' after he cited the video as the reason for it. Essentially he contradicted himself.

So it is impossible for an anti-Muslim publication to incite or provoke Muslims to commit an act of terror?

There can be a REASON behind terrorism? That's the wackiest thing I've heard all day.

David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times reported that 20-year-old neighbor Mohamed Bishari witnessed the attack. According to Bishari, it was launched without warning or protest and was led by the Islamist militia Ansar al-Sharia (different from the group called Ansar al-Sharia based in Yemen designated by the U.N. and the U.S. Department of State as a terrorist organization[123]). Kirkpatrick reported that Ansar al-Sharia said they were launching the assault in retaliation for the release of the anti-Islamic video, Innocence of Muslims.[124][125] It was further reported that Ahmed Abu Khattala was called a ringleader of the attack by both witnesses and authorities, though he insisted he did not play a part in the aggression at the American compound. Witnesses, Benghazi residents, and Western news reports have described him as a leader of Ansar al-Sharia, though he stated he was close to the group but not an official part of it. He further stated he was the commander of an Islamist brigade, Abu Obaida ibn al-Jarrah, some of whose members had joined Ansar al-Sharia.[126]
The imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades, a pro-al-Qaeda militia calling for the release of The Blind Sheik, was implicated in the attack by Noman Benotman of the Quilliam Foundation.[1][127][128] CNN,[1] the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace,[129] Commentary Magazine[128] and The Daily Telegraph[127] have listed this group as a chief suspect. USA Today reported that protests in Cairo which preceded the attack on Benghazi were intended to protest the imprisonment of Sheik Omar Abdul Rahman and announced as early as August 30.[130][131] Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi had called for release of the Blind Sheikh in his inaugural address.[131]
In the days and weeks following the attack, President Obama and other administration officials noted that the video had sparked violent incidents at a number of U.S. diplomatic facilities and stated it was also a prime catalyst for the Benghazi attack. Two days after the attack, CNN reporter Sarah Aarthun quoted an anonymous senior U.S. administration official: "It was not an innocent mob. The video or 9/11 made a handy excuse and could be fortuitous from their perspective but this was a clearly planned military-type attack."[132] In his September 18 appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, President Obama said that "extremists and terrorists used (the anti-Muslim YouTube video) as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies."[133] In his Univision Town Hall appearance on September 20, President Obama said that the "natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."[134] 2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note the eye witness account and all the times the President said it WAS a terrorist attack under the GUISE of being upset about the video...the video was used as an EXCUSE for the terrorism by the terrorist group....

sigh........

Note the State Department debunked that myth, Care4. The AFRICOM General also testified that the attack was not due in part to the video. As I pointed out earlier, there was preexisting instability in the area as well, even the President of Libya made it clear that the attack had been planned months in advance.

It was a terrorist attack completely unmotivated by the video. I love how you guys are making up all these reasons.

You lose

Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi

No one knows what was in the black hearts of those who murdered our Ambassador and three other Americans. We do know the video created an emotional outburst throughout the Muslim World and efforts to pin the blame on the Obama Administration and in particular Sect. Clinton is wholly partisan. These are the known knowns (to paraphrase Sect. Rumsfeld, who sent men and women into harms way without the proper equipment necessary to keep them safe).

The most fascinating aspect of the history of the 21st Century is the abject mendacity of the right wing in America. Never will they admit to a mistake, and always they will blame the other side for everything which goes wrong. 20-years from now, as the seas rise, they will blame Obama for doing nothing to prevent the erosion of not just beaches, but cities.

"Nobody knows", "this is old news", "this is propaganda"

Is this how you ignore the truth? With that? Are you nuts?

I'm quite sane, but thanks for the personal attack. Since you have no way of knowing what was in the hearts and minds of those who attacked and murdered our personnel I'll posit they did so because Bush in his 'wisdom' used the word "Crusade" shortly after the WTC attack, or that he challenged "evil doers" to "bring it on". AND THEY DID!

None of what I suggested is propaganda, they're facts easily verified with a simple Google search. Though I suppose you've been conditioned to ignore anything on the Internet as one more liberal source of left wing propaganda (which is why I believe you're a fool).

Last edited:

Like I told you before, "act of terror" does not mean "terrorist attack." I beg of you to understand the English language before debating me further.

Play it again, Sam!

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence."

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

Please explain the contradiction to me. Explain why Susan Rice was sent out to lie to the American people, blaming it on a video. For 14 days after, the White House hushed all mention of the possibility of it being an 'act of terror.'

So now you find yourself in the position of explaining Obama sending Susan Rice out to five Sunday network talk shows to spin the story differently.

Insert 'Mission Impossible' theme music...

He didn't. That one was easy. Unless you can prove that Susan Rice said it was NOT an act of terror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back