New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Washington Post acknowledged the unedited talking points included NO MENTION OF TERRORISM. The e-mails prove that the White House was directly responsible for that, not the CIA.

Your use of "It was well documented" is without any refutatory facts or evidence. You post no links, quotes, testimony, or news articles to prove to the contrary.

Your use of "common knowledge" is likewise. If the administration was not attempting to "hide common knowledge" it would have said from the get go, and continued to say from Sept 12 on, that it was a terrorist attack, which was not the result of a YouTube video. Ansar al Sharia claimed responsibility. Even the CIA Station Chief said "This was not an escalation of the protests."

YOUR deflections are an act of desperation. Why would I be the one posting the facts and not you? So far all you have is argumentum ad passiones.

The president called it terrorism on September 12th.

That is the end of that debate. That case is closed. You lose.

Do you have something else?

He also said it was caused by a video and it was spontaneous. That is the lie. That is where you were wrong like we said then. That is what we are saying now. That is where you have been and always will be wrong.

You are nothing but a moron.

It is beyond proven that it has been nothing but a pack of lies, and that is all your pathetic president and entire administration has done. All of them.

The fact you are not aware of anything only affirms not only that you and everyone like you are morons, but that you are all hopeless pieces of shit.

Like you said then? What was your username in October of 2012? because your join date is Dec 2013.

Tell us a little about yourself, forumwise that is.

lol

no he didn't. That statement was regarding 9/11/2001. His handlers have tried to artfully spin it that way.

See what I mean?

lol, unbefuckinglievable.

When did Obozo speak at the u.n. And what did he say? Take a look if you dare to be honest with yourself.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfiUQASpVdc

Last edited:
He also said it was caused by a video and it was spontaneous. That is the lie. That is where you were wrong like we said then. That is what we are saying now. That is where you have been and always will be wrong.

It is beyond proven that it has been nothing but a pack of lies, and that is all your pathetic president and entire administration has done. All of them.

The fact you are not aware of anything only affirms not only that you and everyone like you are morons, but that you are all hopeless pieces of shit.

Are you admitting that he called it an act of terror?

===================================

You lose

How many of the attackers have we captured?

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. *We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.But there is absolutely no justification for this type of senseless violence. *None. *The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.*"

No he didn't. That is from the transcript. He then later moves on to 9/11/2001.

That is the ensd of that debate. That case is closed. You lose.

no he didn't. That statement was regarding 9/11/2001. His handlers have tried to artfully spin it that way.

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

When did Obozo speak at the u.n. And what did he say?

I'll be happy to answer that right after you admit that he called Benghazi an act of terror the day after it happened,

and that you add that anyone who denies that is an ignorant fuck.

He thinks he will be able to deny that they called it a spontaneous act caused by video. I have not seen this much annoying stupidity since I saw left wingers deny planes caused the WTC buildings to collapse.

I'm still here you know. He never called it an act of terrorism. WaPo called him on it. The talking points never mentioned terrorism, thus HE never mentioned terrorism.

That's a fact, and once again, you lose. If you require proof, sift through the vast array of links, evidence, articles and testimony that I posted in response to you and your friends.

He thinks he will be able to deny that they called it a spontaneous act caused by video. I have not seen this much annoying stupidity since I saw left wingers deny planes caused the WTC buildings to collapse.
I don't know why liberals try to cover up for this lie. They know that they have the news media on their side so just go ahead and admit it admit that you lied in order to make sure Obama was reelected. There's nothing we can do about it and you know it.

We have more respect for you if you did.

You lose

Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi

No one knows what was in the black hearts of those who murdered our Ambassador and three other Americans. We do know the video created an emotional outburst throughout the Muslim World and efforts to pin the blame on the Obama Administration and in particular Sect. Clinton is wholly partisan. These are the known knowns (to paraphrase Sect. Rumsfeld, who sent men and women into harms way without the proper equipment necessary to keep them safe).

The most fascinating aspect of the history of the 21st Century is the abject mendacity of the right wing in America. Never will they admit to a mistake, and always they will blame the other side for everything which goes wrong. 20-years from now, as the seas rise, they will blame Obama for doing nothing to prevent the erosion of not just beaches, but cities.

I'll be happy to answer that right after you admit that he called Benghazi an act of terror the day after it happened,

and that you add that anyone who denies that is an ignorant fuck.
Watch the video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfiUQASpVdc
Yeah, I posted that part of the transcript for him. What do you bet he still denies it?

He goes on to say that we have this little thing called the First Amendment in this country and there's nothing he can do about it. Can you believe that? Apologizing for our First Amendment. Jeez...

You lose

Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi

No one knows what was in the black hearts of those who murdered our Ambassador and three other Americans. We do know the video created an emotional outburst throughout the Muslim World and efforts to pin the blame on the Obama Administration and in particular Sect. Clinton is wholly partisan. These are the known knowns (to paraphrase Sect. Rumsfeld, who sent men and women into harms way without the proper equipment necessary to keep them safe).

The most fascinating aspect of the history of the 21st Century is the abject mendacity of the right wing in America. Never will they admit to a mistake, and always they will blame the other side for everything which goes wrong. 20-years from now, as the seas rise, they will blame Obama for doing nothing to prevent the erosion of not just beaches, but cities.

"Nobody knows", "this is old news", "this is propaganda"

Is this how you ignore the truth? With that? Are you nuts?

Obama: "Drink the Kool Aid, my Children. The attack on 9/11 that killed 4 American bumps in the road was over a video"

When did Obama say that Benghazi was a video protest & not an attack? Got a link?

Oh my goodness gracious.

You cannot possibly be this ill informed?

(pops the tape in the VCR, presses play)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm still here you know. He never called it an act of terrorism. WaPo called him on it. The talking points never mentioned terrorism, thus HE never mentioned terrorism.

That's a fact, and once again, you lose. If you require proof, sift through the vast array of links, evidence, articles and testimony that I posted in response to you and your friends.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6186644-post206.html

Note the date of the thread. We proved this then. You should have at least have the class and decency not to expect us to prove it again.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6186644-post206.html

Note the date of the thread. We proved this then. You should have at least have the class and decency not to expect us to prove it again.

See the youtube video. It was most likely a Freudian slip. He makes the assumption that it WAS a terrorist attack, then is shepherded into the opposite direction by his advisers. Notice how he PIVOTS.

Now if you will excuse me. Have the class and decency to know and admit when you're wrong, Carbine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back