New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Are you serious? Read the second fucking line dude! That is an obvious reference to Benghazi!

:cuckoo: Maybe you could highlight the word Benghazi for us.- LOL

Do you understand english? Are you a US citizen or a subversive?

Negged for being a troll.

Negged for being a crying baby when I handed you your ass again!

So you still have not found Benghazi in that email or a reference to anything other than people & facilities abroad. EPIC FAIL LOSER!!!!!!!! - LOL!!!

Spare me the philosophy, spare me the speculation, spare me the Bush references. Please, spare me the name calling, the WMDs, and Saddam Hussein. Please spare me the bullshit and denial. It was not a video, and the talking points were doctored by the White House.

I suggest you deal with it.

Since you insist on continuing to use the word, 'doctored,' it's on you to prove that the wording of some official document or report was altered to change the meaning or the conclusions of an official document or report, and that this was all done without attribution. If you can't show that, then you have failed to make your case that anything was 'doctored.'

I suggest you deal with THAT!

Oh the House Republicans are drooling again over the prospects that they have something that will stop Hillary.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

What's funny is that normal Americans were at the 'enough already' with rightwing Benghazi mongering the first time this thing went around in 2012.

Now the rightwing propaganda machine has brought it back.

It's like someone doing a remake of 'Lost'.

lol

:cuckoo: Maybe you could highlight the word Benghazi for us.- LOL

Do you understand english? Are you a US citizen or a subversive?

Negged for being a troll.

Negged for being a crying baby when I handed you your ass again!

So you still have not found Benghazi in that email or a reference to anything other than people & facilities abroad. EPIC FAIL LOSER!!!!!!!! - LOL!!!

Try reading the full 100 pages of E-mails before calling me a loser.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf?V=1

Spare me the philosophy, spare me the speculation, spare me the Bush references. Please, spare me the name calling, the WMDs, and Saddam Hussein. Please spare me the bullshit and denial. It was not a video, and the talking points were doctored by the White House.

Since you insist on continuing to use the word, 'doctored,' it's on you to prove that the wording of some official document or report was altered to change the meaning or the conclusions of an official document or report, and that this was all done without attribution. If you can't show that, then you have failed to make your case that anything was 'doctored.'

Only a liberal would resort to debating grammar when all of his other arguments have failed.

Only a liberal would resort to debating grammar when all of his other arguments have failed.
They lost the argument. All they have. Strawmen...against our fire.

Oh the House Republicans are drooling again over the prospects that they have something that will stop Hillary.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

What's funny is that normal Americans were at the 'enough already' with rightwing Benghazi mongering the first time this thing went around in 2012.

Now the rightwing propaganda machine has brought it back.

It's like someone doing a remake of 'Lost'.

lol

Nope.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...ress-should-continue-to-investigate-benghazi/

But then his administration sent Susan Rice out to contradict him in 5 different appearances that following Sunday.

Listen to yourself. Nothing of mine has been debunked. I appear to be the one posting all the links, facts, evidence and testimony. Not you. Besides, the Washington Post debunked that claim of yours a long time ago:

Obama's claim he called Benghazi an 'act of terrorism' - The Washington Post

The President called it an act of terror the day after it happened.

You have to be mentally retarded to dispute that, or mentally retarded even more to claim that an 'act of terror' is not synonymous with a 'terrorist act'.

But, by all means, proceed.

He didn't actually call it a terror attack and then he send his minions out to blame it on a viseo

Setting aside the lack of truth in that statement, why would blaming it on the video make it something other than a terrorist attack?

That doesn't even work.

lol, you resorted to trying to argue that 'act of terror' was not synonymous with 'terrorist attack' grammar boy.

The President called it an act of terror the day after it happened.

You have to be mentally retarded to dispute that, or mentally retarded even more to claim that an 'act of terror' is not synonymous with a 'terrorist act'.

But, by all means, proceed.

He didn't actually call it a terror attack and then he send his minions out to blame it on a viseo

Setting aside the lack of truth in that statement, why would blaming it on the video make it something other than a terrorist attack?

That doesn't even work.

Yet, he calls it an 'act of terror' but then Rice goes on 5 different talk shows and says (paraphrasing) "this wasn't preplanned, it was a spontaneous uprising based on a video."

Yeah, your lies don't work.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

It's another RW circle jerk which will be fodder on RW radio for weeks to come.

What's I find particularly pathetic is this RW concern for four men who were killed while working in a foreign country during a Democratic administration and the anger directed at that Democratic administration compared to the pass conservatives gave to Bush when 3,000 Americans died on American soil while Bush sat on his ass in a classroom in Florida as the attack unfolded on American television.

Why they think Americans take their faux outrage seriously is beyond understanding.

lol, you resorted to trying to argue that 'act of terror' was not synonymous with 'terrorist attack' grammar boy.

Sure, that's because even the Washington Post agrees with me in that regard, you dolt. It just goes to show to the extent of how much you're wrong.

LOL! This isn't about grammar, you oaf. This is about the definition of words. I suggest you buy a dictionary and look up the definitions of the words, 'doctored' and 'grammar,' not necessarily in that order.

Sure, that's because even the Washington Post agrees with me in that regard, you dolt. It just goes to show to the extent of how much you're wrong.

The 'Washington Post' took an official position that act of terror cannot mean terrorist attack?

Why dont you cut that quote out, precisely, and post it? Not some link I have to wade through.

I want the words.

And then you can explain why that would matter anyway. Explain how the WP got to be official arbiter on such matters.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

It's another RW circle jerk which will be fodder on RW radio for weeks to come.

What's I find particularly pathetic is this RW concern for four men who were killed while working in a foreign country during a Democratic administration and the anger directed at that Democratic administration compared to the pass conservatives gave to Bush when 3,000 Americans died on American soil while Bush sat on his ass in a classroom in Florida as the attack unfolded on American television.

Why they think Americans take their faux outrage seriously is beyond understanding.

Its called an surprise attack, same thing that happened to FDR on Dec 7, 1941, Also Bush did not lie or try to cover it up.

Oh, and btw, for those of you who didn't know what Jay Carney meant when he said

“it is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”

let me paraphrase him in language you can understand:

"Yes, it was a terrorist attack, Captain Obvious."

The 'Washington Post' took an official position that act of terror cannot mean terrorist attack?

Why dont you cut that quote out, precisely, and post it? Not some link I have to wade through.

I want the words.

And then you can explain why that would matter anyway. Explain how the WP got to be official arbiter on such matters.

What I find disappointing on a continual basis is that you and others that I have known as good and solid debaters are arguing and debating a point that is not up for grabs.

Now you are sitting there all warm and fuzzy trying to deflect from the issue but it is more than duly noted.

Pity.

LOL! This isn't about grammar, you oaf. This is about the definition of words. I suggest you buy a dictionary and look up the definitions of the words, 'doctored' and 'grammar,' not necessarily in that order.

So, when are we going to debate the e-mails? Sometime this millennium perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back