New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

We interrupt this thread to inform Mudwhistle that those crackers have cheese between them and not peanut butter.

This has been a public service announcement, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

We interrupt this thread to inform Mudwhistle that those crackers have cheese between them and not peanut butter.

This has been a public service announcement, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

See how nervous Ravi's threats to kill a cracker have made him?

we got a lot of troublemaker illegals in new hampshire. not near so bad as the arizona folks got it though. them canadiens come right over the land boarder with their frenchie attitude.

we got a lot of troublemaker illegals in new hampshire. not near so bad as the arizona folks got it though. them canadiens come right over the land boarder with their frenchie attitude.

Illegal canucks? Don't imagine there's a whole lot of that. :)

I was impressed though when in Vancouver years ago, the Canadians charged us I think about $15 each to leave Canada. If we hadn't paid it, would they have kept us?

Illegal canucks? Don't imagine there's a whole lot of that. :)

I was impressed though when in Vancouver years ago, the Canadians charged us I think about $15 each to leave Canada. If we hadn't paid it, would they have kept us?
I've met several, in Florida, so I can imagine how many more are in the northern states

Now who has the 4-yr old literal mind, fuckface?

Still condoning the hate speech in the OP's video?
Haven't heard you condemn it, so.....
If it interests you that much, dig up the thread we had about it a month or so ago.
You're also a liar.
This "Kill the cracker" video is brand new.
You show me how it's a month old.

Again, since you don't condemn that means you condone it.

I'm a cracker. Wanna see me killed, Ravi?
That's quite a big chip you have on your shoulder. Are you afraid of everyone, or just black people? :eusa_eh:

If it interests you that much, dig up the thread we had about it a month or so ago.
You're also a liar.

That's quite a big chip you have on your shoulder. Are you afraid of everyone, or just black people? :eusa_eh:

Nice try to deflect Ravi.

Are you a racist? Would you kill a cracker if you thought you could get away with it? Just answer.

Riiight. This video was discussed months ago on another thread. I gave my opinion of the guy there.

Are you one of these people that insist people take the pledge before you believe they are true Americans?

Piss off, fucktard.
I'm not talking about the "voter intimidation" aspect, slow-shit. Keep up. Watch the entire video and address the part where the same guy that was holding the night-stick, in front of the polling place, is shouting to the crowd,
"You want freedom you gonna have to kill some crackers."
"You gonna have to kill their babies"

Now, defend THAT lunatic.
Dumb-bump.

Waiting,,,,,,,

Condemn or Condone, Ravi?

And, BTW, I can't say I have ever met anyone worthy of being afraid of.
(that ventriloquist's dummy in elementary school doesn't count :redface: )

As it turns out,

I was WRONG.

Those men weren't sons/grandsons/cousins

or anything ELSE related to the ladies at the poll.

They were there to intimidate folks.

To STEAL from, and silence voters.

Wow. It feels GOOD to be back on this side! :lol:

I'm not talking about the "voter intimidation" aspect, slow-shit. Keep up. Watch the entire video and address the part where the same guy that was holding the night-stick, in front of the polling place, is shouting to the crowd,
"You want freedom you gonna have to kill some crackers."
"You gonna have to kill their babies"

Now, defend THAT lunatic.
Dumb-bump.

Waiting,,,,,,,

Condemn or Condone, Ravi?

And, BTW, I can't say I have ever met anyone worthy of being afraid of.
(that ventriloquist's dummy in elementary school doesn't count :redface: )

She won't comment , because she is a racist , but cowardly.

Video Surfaces Of New Black Panther Party President Praising Bin Laden In 2002

Holding up an illustration of Bin Laden at what appears to be an NBPP meeting, Shabazz dramatically sings the praising of the head of Al-Qaeda:

“Let’s talk about this brother, because he’s a bold man… Usama Bin Laden, Mr. Bin Laden. Gotta give him his respect. He’s not bowing down. He’s not cutting [?] the tap dance… Mr. Bin Laden standing up. There’s a man born in Saudi Arabia bringing reform, Mr. Bin Laden. But you’re not supposed to say these things about him. I thought we had free speech.”

Malik Zulu Shabazz | Bin Laden | Black Panthers | Mediaite

You're also a liar.

I wonder why you think anyone is afraid of black people?

Should whites fear them? Is that what you want?

I've seen racism from both sides all the way back to the 60s. I don't condone it and when I see it from ether side I condemn it. I don't look the other way like you do. I don't make up lame excuses to rationalize it.

Last edited:

Holding up an illustration of Bin Laden at what appears to be an NBPP meeting, Shabazz dramatically sings the praising of the head of Al-Qaeda:

“Let’s talk about this brother, because he’s a bold man… Usama Bin Laden, Mr. Bin Laden. Gotta give him his respect. He’s not bowing down. He’s not cutting [?] the tap dance… Mr. Bin Laden standing up. There’s a man born in Saudi Arabia bringing reform, Mr. Bin Laden. But you’re not supposed to say these things about him. I thought we had free speech.”

Well, now we know what leftists mean by "reform". :cool:

Racism is a natural human emotion.

Is it? You sure don't see it among kids. You would think that if it was an inate human trait it would show up there before it becomes learned behavior.

CornHole,

Would you shoot a Negro if you could get away with it? Do you have the guts to shoot someone (unarmed of course, we know what your answer would be if the person were armed " Feet do you thang").

Well, now we know what leftists mean by "reform". :cool:

No kidding. I thanked Chanel for this find, but that is major remarkable. Note the apologists for these guys aren't commenting on it either. :)

Forum List

Back