New Black Panthers VS Bikers For Trump

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Trump supporters are tired of the violence at rallies started by the Marxist Democrats. The NBPs are planning to protest the Republican Convention to nominate Donald Trump and have stated they will be carrying firearms. Bikers For Trump aren't impressed and say they won't be intimidated and will stand their ground and step in if the NBP starts any shit with anybody. Any predictions?
New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News
Bikers For Trump To Patrol Cleveland During RNC Convention

I predict you will go through 10 boxes of tissues and 5 bottles of lotion just thinking about it.

It's nice to see those nice biker people step up to defend America....

I am sure with them there, the people wondering off the democrat plantation will be managed well...

now what could go wrong with this plan? anyone know who meredith hunter was?

The guys claiming to be bikers aren't the Hell's Angels. They are a bunch of right wing accountants and tea people who happen to own bikes, and want to play macho. They watched that movie Wild Hogs and said "I could do that"

now what could go wrong with this plan? anyone know who meredith hunter was?

The guys claiming to be bikers aren't the Hell's Angels. They are a bunch of right wing accountants and tea people who happen to own bikes, and want to play macho. They watched that movie Wild Hogs and said "I could do that"
Then you have your reject blacks dressing up as GIJoe and wearing depends panties....:lol:

My bet is you lose....

i never underestimate the egos of men......i dont know how to tell this story.....scenario......you own a gunshop...there is a riot getting ready to go down...you need your buddies to show and help....you make the call....explaining the situation....and add.....hell you may get to kill a ....... everyone shows....never underestimate the hate lurking in the hearts and egos of these men.....there will be chest beating and there will be mental issues.....it is just a gas leak waiting for a spark

i never underestimate the egos of men......i dont know how to tell this story.....scenario......you own a gunshop...there is a riot getting ready to go down...you need your buddies to show and help....you make the call....explaining the situation....and add.....hell you may get to kill a ....... everyone shows....never underestimate the hate lurking in the hearts and egos of these men.....there will be chest beating and there will be mental issues.....it is just a gas leak waiting for a spark

Nope. That would be the egos of little boys. Real men have enough common sense to not make a dumb, dangerous situation worse.

Nope. That would be the egos of little boys. Real men have enough common sense to not make a dumb, dangerous situation worse.
That's why we conservatives will have real men there....to set the example...although I doubt you liberals will get it, even as you are falling to the ground....:lol:

like anyone discusses real men today? and when they try to one gets such a distorted view of real men.....when in reality 'real men' are the ones who dont make headlines....they are the ones...going to work...coming home.and as you say.....using common sense to raise and secure their families..they dont make the news however...

That's why we conservatives will have real men there....to set the example...although I doubt you liberals will get it, even as you are falling to the ground....:lol:
Notice how the libs don't see anything wrong with the NBPP announcing their intentions to go there with guns to start trouble?

notice how that is not true...i have issues with two hate groups arming themselves and meeting at any time......i have not forgotten when the klan opened fire on the protestors in greensboro...and that can happen again with either side....

now how is ohio gonna deal with open carry and gop wanting....gun free zone?

Notice how the libs don't see anything wrong with the NBPP announcing their intentions to go there with guns to start trouble?

After all the right wing demands that everyone should be armed at all times, it seems kinda silly for you to get the vapors when people do. Make up your mind. Should people be able to carry guns or not?

notice how that is not true...i have issues with two hate groups arming themselves and meeting at any time......i have not forgotten when the klan opened fire on the protestors in greensboro...and that can happen again with either side....

now how is ohio gonna deal with open carry and gop wanting....gun free zone?
I am not sure how Cleveland will deal with the democrat kkk.....

sj dont put words in my posts that are not there.....i do disagree greatly with black militants being armed...yet that is the rub...you cant pass gun laws aimed at blacks only now can you...

Forum List

Back