New Black Panthers VS Bikers For Trump

i never underestimate the egos of men......i dont know how to tell this story.....scenario......you own a gunshop...there is a riot getting ready to go down...you need your buddies to show and help....you make the call....explaining the situation....and add.....hell you may get to kill a ....... everyone shows....never underestimate the hate lurking in the hearts and egos of these men.....there will be chest beating and there will be mental issues.....it is just a gas leak waiting for a spark

Nope. That would be the egos of little boys. Real men have enough common sense to not make a dumb, dangerous situation worse.
That's why we conservatives will have real men there....to set the example...although I doubt you liberals will get it, even as you are falling to the ground....:lol:
Notice how the libs don't see anything wrong with the NBPP announcing their intentions to go there with guns to start trouble?

After all the right wing demands that everyone should be armed at all times, it seems kinda silly for you to get the vapors when people do. Make up your mind. Should people be able to carry guns or not?
Yes...why? You want to go all hitler on their asses?

i assure you there are plenty of gop kkk......the county i live in...has an active chapter..and its republican controlled....avery county nc....in case you want to google it

i assure you there are plenty of gop kkk......the county i live in...has an active chapter..and its republican controlled....avery county nc....in case you want to google it
Haven't seen any.....was the GOP in Dallas? Oh wait, that was democrats....

You simply can no longer from from your kkk history....people are shocked,to find out what you democrats did....

i never underestimate the egos of men......i dont know how to tell this story.....scenario......you own a gunshop...there is a riot getting ready to go down...you need your buddies to show and help....you make the call....explaining the situation....and add.....hell you may get to kill a ....... everyone shows....never underestimate the hate lurking in the hearts and egos of these men.....there will be chest beating and there will be mental issues.....it is just a gas leak waiting for a spark

Nope. That would be the egos of little boys. Real men have enough common sense to not make a dumb, dangerous situation worse.
That's why we conservatives will have real men there....to set the example...although I doubt you liberals will get it, even as you are falling to the ground....:lol:
Notice how the libs don't see anything wrong with the NBPP announcing their intentions to go there with guns to start trouble?

After all the right wing demands that everyone should be armed at all times, it seems kinda silly for you to get the vapors when people do. Make up your mind. Should people be able to carry guns or not?

You seem to have a problem with some carrying guns, but not others. Could it have to do with their race? Is it a white only open carry state?

sj dont put words in my posts that are not there.....i do disagree greatly with black militants being armed...yet that is the rub...you cant pass gun laws aimed at blacks only now can you...
Please post a quote where I called for passing gun laws aimed at blacks only. Seems YOU'RE the one trying to put words in other people's mouths.

You seem to have a problem with some carrying guns, but not others. Could it have to do with their race? Is it a white only open carry state?
No, I have a problem with the NBPs making veiled threats to show up at the Republican Convention with weapons to protest. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that.

You simply can no longer from from your kkk history....people are shocked,to find out what you democrats did....

Well come on down to Texas. The KKK has put up Trump signs all over the place. I know a couple of the guys that did it.

No, I have a problem with the NBPs making veiled threats to show up at the Republican Convention with weapons to protest. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that.

I have a problem with anybody threatening violence. You only seem to have a problem with black people doing it.

Well come on down to Texas. The KKK has put up Trump signs all over the place. I know a couple of the guys that did it.
I'm sure you were probably one of them.

I have a problem with anybody threatening violence. You only seem to have a problem with black people doing it.
Funny you didn't have a problem with it until I called you out on it.

image.jpeg

No. I've worked with a wide range of people who have much different views than I do. It's possible to have a professional relationship with someone who you would normally abhor in any other interaction.

So now you're a mind reader? Tell me what I'm thinking about now.

It doesn't take a mind reader to see that you only criticized the bikers going to their own candidate's rally but said nothing about the NBPP showing up there to intimidate.

Your small hands?

No. I've worked with a wide range of people who have much different views than I do. It's possible to have a professional relationship with someone who you would normally abhor in any other interaction.
IOW you hang around with KKK members? Why does that not surprise me?

and the top is black panthers vs bikers..and that is the discussion...and its of both sides being armed in an open carry state....can yall do the topic without the insults?

View attachment 81848

You know that picture and the story behind it has been discredited as a scam, don't you?
KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

Forum List

Back