New Black Panthers VS Bikers For Trump

and the top is black panthers vs bikers..and that is the discussion...and its of both sides being armed in an open carry state....can yall do the topic without the insults?
I have no problem with democrat racists carrying guns....so long as they are legally allowed to.....

I wonder if they will have those big refrigerated trucks there for them.....

You seem to have a problem with some carrying guns, but not others. Could it have to do with their race? Is it a white only open carry state?
No, I have a problem with the NBPs making veiled threats to show up at the Republican Convention with weapons to protest. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that.

I have a problem with anybody threatening violence. You only seem to have a problem with black people doing it.
Funny you didn't have a problem with it until I called you out on it.

So now you're a mind reader? Tell me what I'm thinking about now.
It doesn't take a mind reader to see that you only criticized the bikers going to their own candidate's rally but said nothing about the NBPP showing up there to intimidate.

The wannabe bikers are intended as intimidation as well. They wouldn't be a story if they weren't

No, I have a problem with the NBPs making veiled threats to show up at the Republican Convention with weapons to protest. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that.

I have a problem with anybody threatening violence. You only seem to have a problem with black people doing it.

It doesn't take a mind reader to see that you only criticized the bikers going to their own candidate's rally but said nothing about the NBPP showing up there to intimidate.

The wannabe bikers are intended as intimidation as well. They wouldn't be a story if they weren't
Hey stupid, they're going there because they're REPUBLICANS. I think that's pretty normal, don't you? The Black Panthers, however, could only be going there to start trouble.

No...they are just out for a walk as your hitlery would say....

You seem to have a problem with some carrying guns, but not others. Could it have to do with their race? Is it a white only open carry state?

Your small hands?

You're right. I can barely reach around it.

Your small hands?

You're right. I can barely reach around it.
Dunlop?

Hey stupid, they're going there because they're REPUBLICANS. I think that's pretty normal, don't you? The Black Panthers, however, could only be going there to start trouble.

Read your own link . He said they were going to fight.

Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon.....right?

Violence at the GOP convention appears to be a forgone conclusion.

I guess the two biggest questions will be how bad it gets and how (if at all) it affects public opinion.
It's unavoidable when democrats show up.....what until Philadelphia....

Why are the BPs going there? Let me guess...to exercise their first amendment rights?

Why are the BPs going there? Let me guess...to exercise their first amendment rights?

Are you saying they don;t have the right to go there?

I never rode with the New Black Panthers but have rode with the Hells Angels. I never joined their club but would pick them over the New Black Panthers.

Sure, like you really believe they're not going there to intimidate. Stop being so dishonest, it makes you look stupid.

Sure, like you really believe they're not going there to intimidate. Stop being so dishonest, it makes you look stupid.

I didn't say that, and I really don't think either group should go armed. I just find it informative that you are all for some being there specifically for intimidation purposes but not others.

I never rode with the New Black Panthers but have rode with the Hells Angels. I never joined their club but would pick them over the New Black Panthers.

Some are good, some suck. I personally don't care for either as a group.

Trump supporters are tired of the violence at rallies started by the Marxist Democrats. The NBPs are planning to protest the Republican Convention to nominate Donald Trump and have stated they will be carrying firearms. Bikers For Trump aren't impressed and say they won't be intimidated and will stand their ground and step in if the NBP starts any shit with anybody. Any predictions?
New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News
Bikers For Trump To Patrol Cleveland During RNC Convention
Yay! Altamont Part Deux!

i never underestimate the egos of men......i dont know how to tell this story.....scenario......you own a gunshop...there is a riot getting ready to go down...you need your buddies to show and help....you make the call....explaining the situation....and add.....hell you may get to kill a ....... everyone shows....never underestimate the hate lurking in the hearts and egos of these men.....there will be chest beating and there will be mental issues.....it is just a gas leak waiting for a spark

Nope. That would be the egos of little boys. Real men have enough common sense to not make a dumb, dangerous situation worse.
That's why we conservatives will have real men there....to set the example...although I doubt you liberals will get it, even as you are falling to the ground....:lol:
The "real men" who brag about 2nd Amendment solutions? :lol:

Don't know why they chose Cleveland, that northern coast corridor is always blue. Should have chose Cincinnati. Hamiliton county and surrounding areas are always solid red.

Some are good, some suck. I personally don't care for either as a group.
I am showing my age but do you remember Sonny Barger? I was friends with his son but had a security clearance and in the military so said I cannot join and will have to report this attempted recruitment to my superiors. I never reported the attempted recruitment and went on a ride title for title and got in a fist fight but I knew how to box with judo.

Forum List

Back