🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NEw cancer drug

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
know anyone with this type of cancer, might be worth passing this on

know anyone with this type of cancer, might be worth passing this on

We can all hope this leads to better treatment. So we can all live longer and make the world have too many people.

Half of us are likely die from one of these cancers. You probably know someone afflicted with a cancer this drug may cure. It was q small trial, but, 100% success! This is great news for many thousands

I've never personally known anyone with cancer, aside from that lady I worked with. But I saw how it used her like a rag doll, and just having it warped her mind and mental state.

I don't know what type of cancer she had, but I'm sure it was aggressive since she had to wear that medication pump device at all times. I was aware of how it changed her moods, emotional state, and mental state.

When I started at that job, she was very nice, outgoing, and talkative. About a year later, she had gradually shifted into bitter, resentful, and downright mean. Another year later, she shifted into quiet, non-talkative, and hermit like.

Whatever cancer she had was harsh. She had to take 3-5 days off every other month to stay home in bed and go to her dr appointments.

I was never angry at her, even though some of her hate was aimed at me. How could I be mad at someone who was angry with the universe for her being this sick? Her sons were late teens, early 20's I think. She would never seen grandkids. She would never see retirement. She would never have a chance for a quiet vacation with her hubby.

Point being.............I'm sure anyone that has cancer is grateful for ANY minor step forward in treatment.
From what I hear, most cancer patients would rather go through the process of experimental treatments, than have to live with the pain and suffering from the cancer.

Any step forward should be applauded, because you never know what other medical professionals could pull from it. It could be a catalyst for other treatments or a base for new experimental drugs. You never know.

I was never angry at her, even though some of her hate was aimed at me. How could I be mad at someone who was angry with the universe for her being this sick? Her sons were late teens, early 20's I think. She would never seen grandkids. She would never see retirement. She would never have a chance for a quiet vacation with her hubby
This is exactly what cancer patients go through. You think you're fine, and healthy and have a good full life to look forward to. Then the doctor tells you you're not. Then he tells you your chances.

You're left bitter and angry. People respond to that sort of news differently though.

THIS looks promising. But so did so many other cancer breakthroughs. They announce them and then you never hear another word about it. It's ALMOST AS IF it got shelved so doctors and hospitals can continue the OLD ways and bleed your insurance until there's nothing left. Then they just let you die. It "almost" seems thats the game they play with the peasants

Last edited:
What is wrong with you?
My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 60 years old

She died at 69

She survived a double mastectomy
Reconstructive surgery

She swallowed every pill they gave her

I visited her in hospice 2 days before she died

That creature in the bed was not my mother

But she chose QUANTITY of life
Over QUALITY

That was HER decision

I approve of vaccines. This is not one. And I would run from anything Gates or Fauci (same team) produce. They changed the definition of vaccine so it fit, but this is a serum that we are being lied to about. One of the detrimental side effects of the serum is spike proteins. We were told that, "Yes, it does produce a few spike proteins, but just around the injection site." That's a lie.
They go to the gonads and ovaries, hearts and other organs. New research has found that those vaccinated, continue to produce spike proteins. That shit is a nightmare.
Listen to Gates and His friends talk about the "useless eaters". < You and I. This was a worldwide depopulation serum and there are more coming. We have given our sovereignty over to WHO. Gates owns WHO. More are coming. This is not altruism by any stretch. Do more research pro and con, and then you decide if infants and children need this and why are they getting it anyway.

I approve of vaccines. This is not one. And I would run from anything Gates or Fauci (same team) produce. They changed the definition of vaccine so it fit, but this is a serum that we are being lied to about. One of the detrimental side effects of the serum is spike proteins. We were told that, "Yes, it does produce a few spike proteins, but just around the injection site." That's a lie.
They go to the gonads and ovaries, hearts and other organs. New research has found that those vaccinated, continue to produce spike proteins. That shit is a nightmare.
Listen to Gates and His friends talk about the "useless eaters". < You and I. This was a worldwide depopulation serum and there are more coming. We have given our sovereignty over to WHO. Gates owns WHO. More are coming. This is not altruism by any stretch. Do more research pro and con, and then you decide if infants and children need this and why are they getting it anyway.
I’ve DONE my research

I’m not paranoid
If my only granddaughter gets a shot
Or if she doesn’t

Well
I trust her PARENTS to make the right decision

Forum List

Back