New CBO report: ObamaCare will reduce workforce by 2 million over next 10 years

There's no doubt about it. Obama is a terrible president by just about every measure when it comes to foreign policy. As a matter of fact, by every single measure when it comes to foreign policy. Domestic policy is a whole other story. He's doing a pretty good job.

Including the ACA. You stupid fuckers will never see the day when the ACA gets shut down because it ain't gonna happen.

I much prefer Obama's foreign policy to that of the buffoon who preceded him.....
Bush created the vacuum that ISIS filled? You have a very poor memory.

the upper ranks of ISIS is filled with whom, genius?
Muslim terrorists who were allowed to organize and foment after Obama removed US presence.

Don't the insurance company subsidies sunset in 2017? I imagine we'll hear about a lot more insurance companies going under next year.

This will be Obama legacy. Trying to DESTROY us all. just the worst eight yrs for millions of people living under that ugly man
I'm not even sure he's a human being. he has no feelings. he's like a freaking robot

You don't know what that means, obviously.

Keep reading. There is something about workers CHOOSING to do something. Enjoy your education.

Total workers salaries will be about 1% less than they would be without the ACA in ten years.

What the fuck is your point, ass hole. If you have one then fucking make it.

My point is that you don't understand what the report actually says. You might be able to, but you'd have to be HONEST first.

I've made to page 4 and you still haven't told us what YOU think the report says. Care to enlighten in your own words?

Don't the insurance company subsidies sunset in 2017? I imagine we'll hear about a lot more insurance companies going under next year.
I believe that is the Cadillac tax that they are currently trying to extend. Let's keep kicking that can down the road....not.

Keep reading. There is something about workers CHOOSING to do something. Enjoy your education.

Total workers salaries will be about 1% less than they would be without the ACA in ten years.

My point is that you don't understand what the report actually says. You might be able to, but you'd have to be HONEST first.

I've made to page 4 and you still haven't told us what YOU think the report says. Care to enlighten in your own words?

It says that people will volunteer not to work a job or choose to work fewer hours. Are you stupid?

It says that people will volunteer not to work a job or choose to work fewer hours. Are you stupid?

No I'm not a Liberal.

But why will people "choose" to work fewer hours? Please explain.

No I'm not a Liberal.

For the good of the country?

No I'm not a Liberal.

Because they no longer have to in order to be able to afford health insurance. This is simple stuff dummy.

No I'm not a Liberal.

In a way, yes.

No I'm not a Liberal.

In a way, yes.
More likely it's because the Obama economy has made it that either you work part time or for less money... Or you don't work...period.

No I'm not a Liberal.

In a way, yes.
More likely it's because the Obama economy has made it that either you work part time or for less money... Or you don't work...period.

Nope. I am so sorry that you haven't been able to pull your self up by your bootstraps and make it in this country.

No I'm not a Liberal.

In a way, yes.

Nope. I am so sorry that you haven't been able to pull your self up by your bootstraps and make it in this country.
Says one if the idiots advocating for workers to work less hours and take one for the team.

No I'm not a Liberal.

In a way, yes.

Says one if the idiots advocating for workers to work less hours and take one for the team.

That isn't even close to what I'm advocating. You are not able to understand.

Remember when the scuttle was that ObamaCare would boost the economy, make businesses competitive, and unleash a torrent of creativity?

Er...guess not so much....

Congressional Budget Office report:

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/f...ngpaper/51065-ACA_Labor_Market_Effects_WP.pdf
Thanks, there are a couple of things I like about that article you supplied:

CBO’s estimates of the ACA’s effects on the labor supply are uncertain.

Because older workers tend to have above-average health care costs, that average premium is generally less than the cost of an individually purchased plan with a comparable level of coverage. Such policies therefore reduce the cost of purchasing health insurance in retirement and make retirement more attractive, much as the ACA’s provisions do.

--------------

When normal people see a reduction in the work force, they think, "Oh, people are retiring". When Republicans see a reduction in the work force, they just assume people got laid off. That's because, without skills or education, Republicans get laid off all the time.

In a way, yes.

That isn't even close to what I'm advocating. You are not able to understand.

After giving you the benefit of doubt and a chance to explain, I understand clearly now. You're making up your own interpretation of the document. In other words, you're full of shit. End of discussion.

Forum List

Back