New CNN poll Trump 39% Cruz 18% ricky ricardo 10%

CW6UNHJWsAARIum.jpg

Come on out of the closet and tell us how you really feel about Rubio. You're like the girl that does a 180 when she sees her heart throb in class.

lol Trump won't win. National polls mean squat as this point. Trump won't win a single state.

Man, if Trump gets elected I will have a front row seat for the activities since I retire in June. Maybe I'll offer up my bus driving skills running all these illegals to the airport

-Geaux

This information is not much more than political masturbation at this point. The ONLY relevant polling is of LIKELY REPUBLICAN VOTERS in Iowa and New Hampshire. After those two events, it is literally a whole new campaign, as the voters in the immediately-subsequent primaries digest the results of Iowa and New Hampshire.

At this time in 2007, HRC had the 2008 Democrat nomination locked up.

How did that play out?

This information is not much more than political masturbation at this point. The ONLY relevant polling is of LIKELY REPUBLICAN VOTERS in Iowa and New Hampshire. After those two events, it is literally a whole new campaign, as the voters in the immediately-subsequent primaries digest the results of Iowa and New Hampshire.

At this time in 2007, HRC had the 2008 Democrat nomination locked up.

How did that play out?

doesnt work. hillary was the establishment candidate in 08 and obama the insurgent. this time trump is the insurgent.

More good news for America
Yes, that is so. Good news, indeed. Guarantees a Dem President, a Dem Senate, and maybe even a Dem House. Trump's statements are coloring the average voter's perception of the whole of the GOP. No wonder the regulars are worried.
but if so , its ok with me , go after those rich repub / rino moderate voters that have taken this country to where it is . Moderates need to pay for FREE everything plus they need to finally pay reparations for slavery 'OldRocks' !!

More good news for America
Yes, that is so. Good news, indeed. Guarantees a Dem President, a Dem Senate, and maybe even a Dem House. Trump's statements are coloring the average voter's perception of the whole of the GOP. No wonder the regulars are worried.
but if so , its ok with me , go after those rich repub / rino moderate voters that have taken this country to where it is . Moderates need to pay for FREE everything plus they need to finally pay reparations for slavery 'OldRocks' !!

Well said!!

Forum List

Back