New data reveals a crash not seen since Great Depression could hit in 2024

Good damn question. Biden spent it on infrastructure, clean energy initiatives that have resulted in billions of dollars in investment from corporations. Trump pretty much just dropped dollars from helicopters. Those stimulus checks, that extra unemployment stipend that had people making more money sitting at home on their ass than going to work. And those PPP loans that were forgiven, plagued with fraud more than any federal program in history and going to people like Jared Kuchner and MTG.
yet every American had more disposable income under Trump, higher retirement account returns and lower energy costs under Trump. Everything under Biden is worse for American Citizens and better for criminals, go figure

Good damn question. Biden spent it on infrastructure, clean energy initiatives that have resulted in billions of dollars in investment from corporations. Trump pretty much just dropped dollars from helicopters. Those stimulus checks, that extra unemployment stipend that had people making more money sitting at home on their ass than going to work. And those PPP loans that were forgiven, plagued with fraud more than any federal program in history and going to people like Jared Kuchner and MTG.
Poopeypants spends it on kickbacks and money that never gets to the "infrastructure". Your moronic party forced businesses to close with the fake leftyvirus and Trump tried to help the millions you kicked out of work. So get real Dimbo.

he wants to continue spending at or greater than covid era spending .. even though the gop has spent like drunken sailors at least there is a faction of the gop calling for reigning in spending ... however there is practically no one on the left calling for it !
Yes, and Trump was part of the faction calling for cutting spending, saying he would pay off the debt in eight years. And then he set about adding $8 trillion to the debt.

You see, the GOP has mastered the art of the hoax. That's why Trump changed parties. A grifter recognizes his own kind.

"Give us all the power, and we will repeal and replace Obamacare. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Give us all the power, and we will cut spending."

And the rubes fall for it over and over and over. Not only do they fall for these brazen lies, they NEVER hold their party accountable.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times and I'm a fucking retard.

We get the politicians we deserve.

The tard herd only cares what these lying fucks SAY, not what they DO.

As for the "faction calling for reining in spending", they are the biggest hucksters of the pack. They are nothing more than performative assholes and Putin's useful idiots.

Yes, and Trump was part of the faction calling for cutting spending, saying he would pay off the debt in eight years. And then he set about adding $8 trillion to the debt.

You see, the GOP has mastered the art of the hoax. That's why Trump changed parties. A grifter recognizes his own kind.

"Give us all the power, and we will repeal and replace Obamacare. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Give us all the power, and we will cut spending."

And the rubes fall for it over and over and over. Not only do they fall for these brazen lies, they NEVER hold their party accountable.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times and I'm a fucking retard.

The tard herd only cares what these lying fucks SAY, not what they DO.

As for the "faction calling for reining in spending", they are the biggest hucksters of the pack. They are nothing more than performative assholes and Putin's useful idiots.
Putins useful idiots ? how so ? oversight on spending is helping Putin ? and once again dems dont even entertain the thought of spending cuts ..

If White House and Congress don't cut spending soon, the results could be catastrophic​

As the White House continues to tout the alleged achievements of the president’s "Bidenomics" agenda, a growing amount of data indicates that a gigantic economic crisis could be right around the corner.

Most disturbingly, one important economic indicator that’s currently flashing hasn’t appeared since the 1930s, during the height of the Great Depression.

If the White House and Congress do not cut inflation-causing government spending soon, the results could be catastrophic.

I just hope voters are smart enough to realize what President is accountable for this -OG
Stick a fork in this turd it is over.

If White House and Congress don't cut spending soon, the results could be catastrophic​

As the White House continues to tout the alleged achievements of the president’s "Bidenomics" agenda, a growing amount of data indicates that a gigantic economic crisis could be right around the corner.

Most disturbingly, one important economic indicator that’s currently flashing hasn’t appeared since the 1930s, during the height of the Great Depression.

If the White House and Congress do not cut inflation-causing government spending soon, the results could be catastrophic.

I just hope voters are smart enough to realize what President is accountable for this -OG

I can tell you right now, the voters are not that smart. They are going to blame whomever the View tells them to blame.

You tards are literally blind to the massive overspending by Republicans.

Literally blind.

Simply amazing, this willful blindness on the part of you bumpkins!

BEFORE COVID:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

THE HOAX:

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact:

US budget deficit balloons to nearly $1 trillion for fiscal 2019

DURING COVID:

Trump says he wants a bigger stimulus package than the $2.2 trillion amount that Democrats are seeking

The deficit grew smaller and smaller during Obama's reign. Under Trump, it EXPLODED.
Watch how much you cry about the budget cuts in a week or 2.

Because they certainly are coming, and sooner rather than later.

I see you joined this forum after Trump added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.

When Pelosi became minority leader in 2003, the national debt stood at $6.2 trillion. When she turned over the speaker’s gavel, the national debt stood at $31.5 trillion. In other words, about 80 percent of the debt accumulated in all of U.S. history was accrued since Pelosi ascended to a leadership position in Congress.

You tards are literally blind to the massive overspending by Republicans.

Literally blind.

Simply amazing, this willful blindness on the part of you bumpkins!

BEFORE COVID:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

THE HOAX:

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact:

US budget deficit balloons to nearly $1 trillion for fiscal 2019

DURING COVID:

Trump says he wants a bigger stimulus package than the $2.2 trillion amount that Democrats are seeking

The deficit grew smaller and smaller during Obama's reign. Under Trump, it EXPLODED.

Nancy Pelosi is a republican? Did I miss something...??

Neither did Trump.
Yes, but you'd never know Trump helped if you listen to his cult members.

Republican voters are actually stupid enough to believe the GOP is fiscally responsible.

This debt was an all hands bipartisan effort.

Because the motto of America is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Forum List

Back