marijuana legalization

Well what are you going to replace it with? Going home and thinking "boy it sure was a great day at vwork"? Consider what percent hate their jobs. Probably 75 percent. That's a bigger problem.

and yet you would take their freedom away all based on your own personal prejudices.
As a lib who wallows in your personal superiority over others you should take the trouble to gather facts before showing your ignorance

I am not trying to ban pot or potheads, rven though I wish i could

This my post #27:

I think its too late to turn back now

I am anti pot, but that battle is lost

And yes it will harm millions of Americans while collectively lowering the IQ of the nation

God help us all”

Why?

Is it a problem that 63% of people drink alcohol?
Booze causes a lot of medical and social problems too

But its entrenched in our culture far more than pot

I just dont subscribe to the lib notion that if one social problem is bad two are even better

As a lib who wallows in your personal superiority over others you should take the trouble to gather facts before showing your ignorance

I am not trying to ban pot or potheads, rven though I wish i could

This my post #27:

I think its too late to turn back now

I am anti pot, but that battle is lost

And yes it will harm millions of Americans while collectively lowering the IQ of the nation

God help us all”

so, you would ban it if you could....just what I said. Thanks for confirming!

I just dont subscribe to the lib notion that if one social problem is bad two are even better

And I do not subscribe to the authoritarian notion that a small percent of people abusing something makes that thing bad.

And I do not subscribe to the authoritarian notion that a we should punish the masses for the sins of the few.

So now you want to control thoughts as well as actions?

How very Soviet of you commrade

Not trying to control anything, just trying to get you to be honest, which is a fucking task and a half.

What I find particularly disturbing about the legalization of grass, is that it is being done just for Liberal Greed.

Lib politicians see it as a gold mine so they will have more money to spend.

If the idea of legalization was done as a stand-alone, no additional regulations or taxes than we have for any other legal product, sell it on the end cap of the cookie aisle at Walmart and at the register in Sheetz, that would be fine.

But the whole motivation here is for lib politicians to set up massive new licensing and taxation regimes, plenty of political plums to pass out to their friends.

I'd love to see a clean legalization bill.

so, you would ban it if you could....just what I said. Thanks for confirming!

And I do not subscribe to the authoritarian notion that a small percent of people abusing something makes that thing bad.

And I do not subscribe to the authoritarian notion that a we should punish the masses for the sins of the few.
So drunk drivers are ok, except for the small percentage who kill people in traffic accidents?

The Swedes, who are even smarter than the libs in this country, have found that heavy pot smoking by children results in a lower IQ as adults

But pot will soon be legal snd there’s nothing I can do about it

So drunk drivers are ok, except for the small percentage who kill people in traffic accidents?

The Swedes, who are even smarter than the libs in this country, have found that heavy pot smoking by children results in a lower IQ as adults

In a lot of places, the government is putting age restrictions on grass purchases. Children will need a note from their mother when she sends them down to the corner store to pick up her pot.

Waking up day after day to work work work is no existence either. To cope with all work and no time for a break, people break down. They need some relief. The nation says work, be productive, work, tada and on and on. The nation broke them.

To cope with Life you need drugs? ok

I worked hard all my life. It never broke me. But it did help pay for my children's college.

To cope with Life you need drugs? ok

I worked hard all my life. It never broke me. But it did help pay for my children's college.
I did the same. Put 3 kids thru college. Big whoop. I truly regret the days I missed my kids games because I was travelling for my boss. I regret all the work and productivity I gave to that place and those lesser managers and the lousy ceo. Evil folk.

I did the same. Put 3 kids thru college. Big whoop. I truly regret the days I missed my kids games because I was travelling for my boss. I regret all the work and productivity I gave to that place and those lesser managers and the lousy ceo. Evil folk.

I missed a few things. Mostly I had the flexibility to be home when I needed to be.

You did what people do to achieve success.

Of course not, so you punish those that do it....not everyone else. Why is this concept so very hard for you folks?

Which is why pot smoking for children is illegal, just like normal smoking and drinking.

You can keep whining about it on forums like this one

In a lot of places, the government is putting age restrictions on grass purchases. Children will need a note from their mother when she sends them down to the corner store to pick up her pot.

When I was 7 and 8 I would go to the corner store and get my grandmas smokes for her. It was the norm back then.

whats the more deadly and potent drug than nicotine?....
wouldsaysomething.png

Owait! Fentanyl!

Cannabis is involved in approximately 50% of psychosis, schizophrenia, and schizophreniform psychosis cases.[1,2,3,4,5] Cannabis is a known risk factor for schizophrenia

Other than that there is a definite problem, especially when it comes to young people and blacks. Weed culture is a problem because there are an entire group of people who's only purpose in life is to be high and their lives revolve around it and let it rob them of their ambition. They celebrate smoking weed and wear it like a badge of honor. It's a shame because there are some that use it responsibly, only on occasion and only at home but the majority are irresponsible with it.

I've tried it multiple times but I do not like how it made me feel, taste was gross and the smell is disgusting.

Honestly it should be illegal. I can see it being prescribable for like terminal cancer patients just to help dull their pain and be able to suffer through it.

Public intoxication should be prohibited.

It is for alcohol but for some reason people walking about and you can smell the stench of weed on them at 10m is acceptable.

Other than that there is a definite problem, especially when it comes to young people and blacks. Weed culture is a problem because there are an entire group of people who's only purpose in life is to be high and their lives revolve around it and let it rob them of their ambition. They celebrate smoking weed and wear it like a badge of honor. It's a shame because there are some that use it responsibly, only on occasion and only at home but the majority are irresponsible with it.

If it were not pot it would be booze or gambling.

The problem is not the "thing" it is the people

Forum List

Back