New Democrat Policy....Kill Whitey

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

Yup they're coming for you Mud. Be afraid, very very afraid.

statistics show they are, I can't believe how you assholes defend this crap

Speaking of assholes, this is what they'll be doing to yours soon:

Itchy-Anus-and-Rectum-Rectal-Exam1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

As a founding member of the LA division of Black Lives Matters, I can say that we are mostly peaceful and that painting us all as violent criminals is racist. You should post this shit on Stormfront.org where you belong

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

Well, Trump will get a couple of points in the polls from this, but the media will spaz on his next comment about some stupid nonsense and that will be the story, not Hillary Clinton supporting Black Lies Matter and their riots across the nation.

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!
Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

Whites didn't owe blacks shit in the King riots. Blacks burned down their own fucking neighborhoods and businesses.

Yup they're coming for you Mud. Be afraid, very very afraid.

statistics show they are, I can't believe how you assholes defend this crap

Speaking of assholes, this is what they'll be doing to yours soon:

Itchy-Anus-and-Rectum-Rectal-Exam1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

I am personally well protected, but whatever they do, you'll get it up yours as well. Maybe you are gay and like it, but why do liberals think they are immune? The difference between you and me is that I don't lie down for assrape, you think that somehow it gets you something

Last edited:
As a founding member of the LA division of Black Lives Matters, I can say that we are mostly peaceful and that painting us all as violent criminals is racist. You should post this shit on Stormfront.org where you belong

since you are peaceful is there any chance you could come to our neighborhood and try to burn, beat, rob and rape us?

purdy please :Boom2: :blsmile::blsmile::afro::afro::afro:

since you are peaceful is there any chance you could come to our neighborhood and try to burn, beat, rob and rape us?

purdy please :Boom2: :blsmile::blsmile::afro::afro::afro:
I'm horney but raping you would be a total bust. I could get 20 years for that. No thanks. Not worth the intense pleasure I would get from doing it

Look at the way blacks treat each other, what do you expect

Does anybody remember what they did to Reginald Denny? That is what they are capable of. Arm yourself.
No, you don't need to arm yourself. These are isolated incidents. You could bring yourself down to a BLM protest and they will be nice to you. The world is not as dangerous as you think it is. Most BLM protesters would pat you on the back and have you over for dinner.

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
This has nothing to do with white people. It's about opportunistic blacks who are looking for an excuse to steal shit and burn shit down. Nothing more.

Look at the way blacks treat each other, what do you expect

Does anybody remember what they did to Reginald Denny? That is what they are capable of. Arm yourself.
No, you don't need to arm yourself. These are isolated incidents. You could bring yourself down to a BLM protest and they will be nice to you. The world is not as dangerous as you think it is. Most BLM protesters would pat you on the back and have you over for dinner.
No, I do need to arm myself. That is a decision I get to make for myself. Free choice remember.

Forum List

Back