New Democrat Policy....Kill Whitey

It's okay, they didn't like the attitude of the gas station owner Therefore He must be burned out of business never thinking they might need to take a gas or a pack of Newports some morning. If there's a next guy, he will have higher insurance rates. Nearby business higher rates next premium renewal. Democrats want to set all this crap up, Them Negroes got to eat too. But they want all the Working Man to pay for it After they take their cut.

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

gee another crapping in the pants thread

7xbhk.gif

They hate jews guno. Get insurance.

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!
Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

Well here's your chance, You can take your money out of savings And go open that gas station back up. Then you can be nice To All the shoplifters Raiders And con artist.
LA isn't rebuilt yet? Then I guess the smart money won't keep betting on a losing hand? Perhaps they'll wait until it's 100% Mexican And they can build Del Taco Taco Bell Taco Hrnandez for all. Follow the money tiger, follow the money. You want to build a house on the edge of a cliff be my guest. But we agree, don't ask me to rebuild it when the ground shakes.

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!

And some yellow folks, too.

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

gee another crapping in the pants thread

7xbhk.gif

They hate jews guno. Get insurance.

Guano's hatred of white Christians easily outweighs the hate blacks have of Jews. Hell he hates more than the KKK does on blacks.

By the way, has Obama held a press conference to remind the Milwaukee black folks that you shouldn't be trying to kill someone simply based on their race?

Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

you blacks sure didn't pay anything, so lets see, who is left to pay?

Forum List

Back