New Democrat Policy....Kill Whitey

Look at the way blacks treat each other, what do you expect

Does anybody remember what they did to Reginald Denny? That is what they are capable of. Arm yourself.
No, you don't need to arm yourself. These are isolated incidents. You could bring yourself down to a BLM protest and they will be nice to you. The world is not as dangerous as you think it is. Most BLM protesters would pat you on the back and have you over for dinner.

a half dozen or so black thugs killed by police compared to the 4000 or so black murders per year are also isolated incidents, yet you formed a whole white hating movement out of isolated incidents, so fuck off and I am armed and ready

Look at the way blacks treat each other, what do you expect

Does anybody remember what they did to Reginald Denny? That is what they are capable of. Arm yourself.
No, you don't need to arm yourself. These are isolated incidents. You could bring yourself down to a BLM protest and they will be nice to you. The world is not as dangerous as you think it is. Most BLM protesters would pat you on the back and have you over for dinner.
No, I do need to arm myself. That is a decision I get to make for myself. Free choice remember.
I don't have a problem if you arm yourself. I just don't think the world is dangerous enough that you need to

QUOTE="norwegen, post: 15035489, member: 46569"]Now, why would blacks target innocent whites?

That's silly. Blacks aren't racist.[/QUOTE]
Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!
Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us
i seriously doubt that you pay for your toilet paper!

Once you see some thugs at a BLM riot kill some whites , there will really be a problem. I wonder if neighborhoods could go to war?

Here we go again....blacks riot in Milwaukee and white people take over whining about it....why must everything be about you white motherfuckers??????????????????? Why, why why????
Because WE are tired of paying to clean up the mess after. Cop cars, stores........bad enough floods, e-quakes etc. Have WE not paid enough already? Stop the BS!
Tired of paying what? L.A still haven't recouped from the King riots. You white bastards paid nothing. And if you anti gov. bitches are tired of the floods, fires, quakes, etc...than stop pimpin FEMA, cause I'm tired of paying for you white ho's too. As for the stores....burn baby burn, especially them mf's that be hating on us

You wont be satisfied till a Black man has to drive 50 miles to get to a gas station in his neighborhood and a black mother has to drive 20 miles to get bread and eggs for her kids, all because you think somebody is 'hatin' on you.
The same guys sayin burn baby burn and Beat their ass if their white, then want to turn around and get a business loan . Fuck all that, if there was a way to segregate money, you shouldnt get a dime from "other than Black money" I aint gonna loan to any body whoos "hatin" on us. And if one of those white mother fucker who got pulled out of his car for no reason and got beat up has a business? no way should he be hiring fucking black people. Maybe your on to something here with your shitty attitude, we could all learn some wisdom from you moving forward

Those rioters arent on the ballot.

But they are supported by one who is.

But you made that up to pretend the POTUS likes riots. Thats a riot!
This one does.

And this is why they laugh at you

Best way to destroy a society is destroy the family. This is how PLO fought Israel. By using a bunch of worthless kids with no jobs to cause riots.
Black Dude Denounces Obama for Ruining Race Relations in America

Last edited:
Democrats are using the same tactics that were used in Egypt to create "Protests" to bring down the government. Using Facebook they sent out the word to all of the rotten assholes and malcontents to gather to burn the city down.

Those rioters arent on the ballot.

But they are supported by one who is.

But you made that up to pretend the POTUS likes riots. Thats a riot!
This one does.

And this is why they laugh at you

Best way to destroy a society is destroy the family. This is how PLO fought Israel. By using a bunch of worthless kids with no jobs to cause riots.
Black Dude Denounces Obama for Ruining Race Relations in America

Cool story bro...your conspiracy is duly noted while you ignore actual actions like police shooting people. But I guess if you blame it on families that helps someone

Democrats support BLM. BLM was targeting whites this weekend in Milwaukee. One woman's started screaming "Burn those whites out of the suburbs!!!!"

I wonder how this will go over in the polls.

The whitey Dems will say they deserve to be killed.

Forum List

Back