New Democrat Policy....Kill Whitey

[

The only thing absurd is the number of times you accuse people of being racist when they havent said anything racist at all.

Why did you type BLACK in all caps then pretend I brought up race? This is what you do...blame everyone else for your actions WHITE.

It's called "emphasis," you racist fucking retard. All your racist rage, pointed at someone who isn't even the race that you so hate... :dunno:

[

The only thing absurd is the number of times you accuse people of being racist when they havent said anything racist at all.

Why did you type BLACK in all caps then pretend I brought up race? This is what you do...blame everyone else for your actions WHITE.

It's called "emphasis," you racist fucking retard. All your racist rage, pointed at someone who isn't even the race that you so hate... :dunno:

Why did you capitalize BLACK and then cry about it. Are you anti-emphasis?

But they are supported by one who is.

But you made that up to pretend the POTUS likes riots. Thats a riot!
This one does.

And this is why they laugh at you

Best way to destroy a society is destroy the family. This is how PLO fought Israel. By using a bunch of worthless kids with no jobs to cause riots.
Black Dude Denounces Obama for Ruining Race Relations in America

Cool story bro...your conspiracy is duly noted while you ignore actual actions like police shooting people. But I guess if you blame it on families that helps someone

Who is to blame when 75% of black babies born today are bastards? Should we blame white people because black sperm donors are irresponsible?

This one does.

Best way to destroy a society is destroy the family. This is how PLO fought Israel. By using a bunch of worthless kids with no jobs to cause riots.

Cool story bro...your conspiracy is duly noted while you ignore actual actions like police shooting people. But I guess if you blame it on families that helps someone

Lack of family structure has a lot to do with why young black men, are running wild in the streets of Chicago, joining gangs or selling crack. The number of cases of police shooting people are relativlty isolated incidents when you consider the total number of police interactions that go on every day. Sometimes the police have used excessive force, but it is being portrayed by the media as EVERY TIME, which is completely innacurate. This is causing black motorists to resist cooperation with police and causing misplaced anger like in Milwaukee. Its th efault of the media and the fault of an administration who refused to forcefully tell rioters to stand down. Starting with Ferguson Missouri where Obama picked a side before he even knew the evidence of the case.

Thats white people camp fire stories you tell each other over smores. It includes all the typical white boy elements. You know why black neighborhoods are messed up and its doesnt have anything to do with anyone outside the community. Police sometime go over board but they have too and they have super stressful jobs. And every incident that involves a cop and a black person any action by the black person can or can be perceived as a threat so any response is valid.

Govt never abuses the system and people in power always treat others fair...unless you're talking about white people and govt then govt is to blame for a lot and cant be trusted :badgrin:

And you would like to replace the police with what? you can retrain them all you want but they will face the same bullshit on the street and mistakes will still happen and abuses will still happen.

You want to talk about actual actions look at these, it wasn't done by cops

Homicide Watch Chicago

Homicides Worse in Gun Control Chicago Than All U.S. Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan or Iraq

Ignore the point that more healthy families means less crime, that shouldnt even be an arguable point, but I get it,... you hate it when a white person says it. Thats only a topic thats suppssed to be talked about between black people themselves, I've met your racist type before, and for the record I dont roast smores at camp fires but you can hold on to that image if it makes you sleep better

But you made that up to pretend the POTUS likes riots. Thats a riot!
This one does.

Who is to blame when 75% of black babies born today are bastards? Should we blame white people because black sperm donors are irresponsible?
Why yes? Yes you should.

And you would like to replace the police with what?

Replace the police? Is training too much to ask or is it take it or leave it? Because the police chiefs keep citing lack of training and its kinda hard to call them anti cop but then again...I've seen sillier shit

Maybe if the cops stop killing people....follow me here....maybe people will stop being mad. Just a thought

If a cop says "Freeze", you do. If you don't, it's on you.

That too, wait....Whats "on you"? Anything that happens?

Bingo.

Well that flips personal responsibility on its head

How so?

Be logical now.

Maybe if the cops stop killing people....follow me here....maybe people will stop being mad. Just a thought

Bingo.

How so?

Be logical now.

Cops. Bear. No. Responsibility.

Bingo.

How so?

Be logical now.

Of course they do, but if a thug refuses to follow instructions, and gets popped, it's his fault, period. This ain't nursery school.

Bingo.

How so?

Be logical now.

If a cop has a person at gun point and tells them to not move, they should not move except as the cop tells them.

If they are too fucking stupid to understand that, then it is Natural Selection you are bitching about, shit4brains.

Bingo.

How so?

Be logical now.

If a cop has a person at gun point and tells them to not move, they should not move except as the cop tells them.

If they are too fucking stupid to understand that, then it is Natural Selection you are bitching about, shit4brains.

Cops have authority and if the thugs cant respect that, fuck them.

The cops are the guardians of our society and the scum that assault them need to be put down like the rabid dogs that they are, post haste.

It is simply incredible that these shit4brains are allowed to exist. It is a sure clue as to the nature of the Hillary Clinton regime if they win election of what contempt and disregard they have for our police and servicemen.

Intel Firm: Even More Radical Sect of Black Lives Matter Emerges

Though definitions tend to vary between common reference sources online, #Fuck12 draws its origins from Atlanta and Oakland social media users typically decrying the fact that narcotics officers (Code 12) are bearing down on their presumed illegal activities. A senior analyst with GIPEC Worldwide explained to Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity (for operational security reasons) that #Fuck12 started as an online warning signal to others but has quickly morphed into a broader meaning ranging from “fuck” to “kill the police.” The cyber intelligence firm’s data indicate that the shift in meaning coincided with #BlackLivesMatter’s increasing impact on the zeitgeist....

The mainstream media has buried the fact that the three women who founded Black Lives Matter all have a far leftist, radical pedigree and direct connections to 1960s radical groups such as SNCC and the violent Weather Underground. The media have also hidden the fact that the founders have openly declared they pay homage to convicted cop killer Assata Shakur at every event....

But at least the three founders of Black Lives Matter combined their violent radicalism with an intellectual pin near. The #Fuck12 movement dispenses with ideological trappings and moves to straight-up thuggery.

Bingo.

How so?

Be logical now.

Of course they do, but if a thug refuses to follow instructions, and gets popped, it's his fault, period. This ain't nursery school.

Like I said

How so?

Be logical now.

Like I said

Is that the new Marxist thug Goon slogan of the day?

Cops have the responsibility to enforce the law and that means shooting down thugs that threaten society like the stupid ass dogs they are.

Forum List

Back