New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
Self defense isn’t Murder terrorist

And it isn’t self defense. In Georgia you can’t claim Self Defense if you were the instigator of the confrontation, or in the commission of a felony. Otherwise every idiot who robbed a store and killed the clerk would claim self defense.
How is standing there a instigation?
By blocking Arbery's path with a shotgun and truck.
arbrey came at him not the other way around,,,

so stop lying,,,
Liar. They chased Arbery down and resumed their chase after Arbery eluded them at least once.

That's your opinion.

What cops call this is probable-cause.
Nobody bothered to ask whether the owner would have wanted to press charges.
So you know DICK about the law or the situation.

Yes they did.

Owner of house Ahmaud Arbery purportedly entered before fatal shooting is getting death threats

From the article -

In the months before February, a motion-activated camera had captured videos of someone inside the construction site a handful of times, Graddy said. The first time, English called a non-emergency police number and reported the unauthorized entry, Graddy said.

"He never used the word 'burglary,'" she said, adding that nothing has ever been stolen from or damaged at the property. "My client did not want people to come on to the property because it's just not safe."

English never shared any of this information with the McMichaels, whom he did not even know, according to his attorney.

"Even if there had been a robbery, however, the English family would not have wanted a vigilante response," Graddy said. "They would have entrusted the matter to law enforcement authorities."
That's not what I asked.
I asked if the assumption was charges would have been filed if this perp hadn't been killed.
It's difficult to file charges against a corpse.

I'm sure the owner didn't want him killed. He acted like knucklehead, but he didn't deserve to die. However, he'd be alive today if he hadn't acted like an idiot.
Clearly not since nothing was taken. The owner said there was no burglary.

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?

And it isn’t self defense. In Georgia you can’t claim Self Defense if you were the instigator of the confrontation, or in the commission of a felony. Otherwise every idiot who robbed a store and killed the clerk would claim self defense.

so stop lying,,,
Liar. They chased Arbery down and resumed their chase after Arbery eluded them at least once.
Chase or follow?

it hasnt been proven he was a jogger

What authority will tell us if he is a walker, jogger, skipper, runner? I see a video and I see a young man jogging until he gets shot dead by a shooter.

What is the proper white extremist adjective for jogging while black?

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!
I thought he was running away from the rednecks???

and not a single person has come forward and said they saw him jogging,,only running away from an empty house that he walked up to,,,
I see him jogging in this video up until he reaches the truck. Who knows what you see differently?

"jogging"

LOL

Watch the video... not a single running step taken before breaking into property.

View attachment 335319

You mean in the 30 feet leading up to the driveway? That's your evidence he wasn't jogging? How does that reveal what he was doing prior to entering the frame of that video?

sure doesnt mean he was jogging,,,
has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging???

Yes, anybody with a functioning brain who watched the video with him jogging.

do you know the difference between jogging and running from something???

distance,,

so did anyone see him jogging outside of what we see in the videos???

From what was he running?

if you dont already know you need to educate yourself or shut up,,,

LOLOL

Putz, he wasn't running from anything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Why are you so beyond unreasonable? Are you insane?

They did everything wrong when they decided to use lethal force to attempt to detain a burglary suspect who could not have stolen what would be of significance from an open unlocked structure. Use of lethal force against an alleged construction site thief is not only unreasonable it is absurd.

In Georgia referring to Citizens Arrest: “What courts have interpreted it to mean is that you can only use the amount of force that’s reasonable to detain a person under the circumstances,” Bowen said.

It was unreasonable for two alleged good citizens to take a life over a pocket full of stolen nails or nothing stolen at all.,

So it is not unreasonable for murderers to pay for the unreasonable crime they chose to commit.

There is never an ounce of reasonableness coming off the keyboards of white extremists.

Is your analytical aka reasoning skills really that bad or are you just being obstinate?
The black dude killed himself....what did he think would happen when he charged and attacked a guy with a shotgun?

What is there about that you cannot wrap your head around?

You will probably come with something oh...if those two rednecks had stayed home none of this would happen.

Those rednecks cared about their community....wanted to protect it...wanted to make sure the black dude was checked out...to see if he was a threat to the community or not.

The black dude was not restrained in any way...he could have kept right on joggin down that road...instead he veered left committed a violent assault and whilst trying to wrest the weapon away got killed....thus he has no one to blame but himself.

Ok you say he was not restrained and he could have kept on jogging. Fine. Let’s play a game shall we?

Imagine you are walking down the road minding your own business. A Truck goes past you and then stops in front of you. A guy gets out with a shotgun. He rushes at you shouting stop stop. Are you free to continue your journey?

If you say you are. Then go to the bad part of your local city. The area with the most crime. Walk down the street. Ignore the people who try and rob or assault you. Just keep walking when they produce a weapon. You can’t fight back. You are absolutely free to continue your journey. You’re in the right after all and they would not dare assault you would they?

It is a matter of perception. The scenario you perceive is not what everyone has to perceive. If I see anyone do that, I am assuming I am being attacked. Travis ran around the truck to get to Arbury. That is an armed man charging at another man. That is by definition confrontational, and by Georgia Law Aggravated Assault.

The statute covering Citizens Arrest, or even just detaining someone for the police, says that you must have first hand knowledge. Suspecting him is not enough. Reasonable to assume is not enough for a citizen. It is enough for the cops, but neither of these yahoos were cops. Yes, Daddy was a retired cop, but I am a former Soldier, that does not mean I am a Sergeant today in the Army. It means I was one once. If I see a Soldier in the city, I do not expect him to call me Sergeant. I do not expect him to go to Parade Rest in respect for my rank. I am not a Sergeant anymore. Daddy wasn’t a Cop any more.

A cop can have a reasonable suspicion. But a cop has authority granted by the State, or the Federal Government depending on who he is working for, to operate on that basis. Civillians may have a reasonable suspicion but they are not allowed to act upon them. If I suspect someone is dealing drugs, I do not have the authority to go and search him and see. Even if I find the drugs, I am still wrong. I have still committed a crime. The best case scenario there is we both go to jail. Me for assaulting him, and him for dealing. We’ll probably get out of prison at about the same time.

Take a minute, and imagine you are Arbury. You are running down the street followed by one car. A Truck carrying two people, one in the back, shouted at you to stop and them passed ahead of you. They have blocked the road. Is the car following you involved? How many people are after you? How much threat is there? You can’t outrun the truck. You can’t outrun two cars. The Driver gets in your way on the drivers side of the truck with a shotgun. You go right to put the truck between you and the gunman.

The gunman comes around the truck at you. What do you do? Trust that everything is going to go all right and these folks are not going to harm you in any way shape or form? What reason could you possibly have to believe that? The most reasonable assumption you are going to have is that they are going to kill you. Can you outrun a bullet? Nobody can. So flight is out. If you run you honestly believe you are going to be shot in the back fleeing. What possible reason could you have not to believe that? It is the most reasonable thing in the world to believe.

You attack. When confronted by danger. You have three choices. You can run, you can fight, you can hide. There is nowhere to hide, running has you surrounded. The only option left is fight. A cornered rat will fight against hopeless odds. It is instinctive to every living creature on God’s Earth.

So you wonder why he attacked? It is the most obvious thing in the world. But since he was Black he was not supposed to. Because he is Black and suspected of crimes he did not commit, he is supposed to surrender to the authority of two white guys.

From here I am going to mix a little fact, and a lot of assumptions.

Why were they so incensed? Did you ever wonder? If you had read the information posted. You would have seen why. On the 8th of December, Travis reported that someone had taken a gun out of his unlocked car.

Imagine that. They assume it must be this guy. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they decided it was him because they know their neighbors and the local kids and he was a stranger. But imagine the gall they must have perceived as they saw this guy run by every day or two. To them, it must have been as if he was flaunting his untouchable status. They decided he had stolen the gun. I don’t know. Maybe he did. Maybe he did not.

But it offended their sensibilities to see this guy run by every day or two as if he was flaunting his actions. To them, it must have been as if he was dancing just out of range of a leashed dog. They decided he must be the thief, and every time he comes to the neighborhood he was stealing stuff. Just because nobody was reporting it doesn’t mean he isn’t doing it. They built this crime wave up in their minds.

So finally they had endured all they could. They were not going to let this guy get away with it. The fucking lazy cops who can’t catch this guy who stole my gun can take him and we’ll give them the bad guy caught in the act. With the stolen property on him. They’ll make him talk, and admit to stealing my gun. This fucker is not going to be stealing from us any more.

Now. back to the facts. I don’t know who stole the gun. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that a gun was stolen. But I don’t know who stole it. It might have been Arbury, it might have been anyone. It could be two kids from the next street over. They might have it right now concealed behind a couple paint cans in the garage where Mom won’t find it. It might have been a neighbor who liked it and wanted it for himself. It might have been a friend who knew that Travis kept the gun in the car and didn’t lock it. The gun could be at the bottom of a river right now, or tucked into someone’s waistband.

But I understand the fury, the frustration the McMichaels felt. I really do. What I do not condone, and can not condone, is their actions. I can not support anyone taking the law into their own hands. Now, before you say that this colored my judgment. I believed before that they had committed Aggravated Assault. I believed it before I had read that information. The why was always in question, but I think I might have it, but I understood that the what was always illegal.

why are you misrepresenting what happened???

What did I misrepresent. I clarified what was fact, and what was opinion. But the events, yeah. Those are accurate. The McMichaels committed crimes mate.

you twisted the entire chain of events,,,

arbrey rushed them not the other way around,,,

Would he have rushed them if they had not stopped and minded their own business?

so you admit he did rush them and not the other way around,,,

now tell savanah that,,,

They actually rushed each other, meeting in front of the truck where the first shot was fired. What difference does it make with them holding guns on the victim?

lets be clear on this,,,arbrey rushed/ran over 100 feet and the redneck took two maybe 3 steps,,,

Who had the weapon?

irrelevant,,,who ran over 100 ft to attack another person that was standing still and waiting to talk,,,

Why should Arbery have assumed they just wanted to talk?

Because he was there when they called the cops. Are you stupid?

How the fuck would Arbery know McMichael called the cops?

What authority will tell us if he is a walker, jogger, skipper, runner? I see a video and I see a young man jogging until he gets shot dead by a shooter.

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!

and not a single person has come forward and said they saw him jogging,,only running away from an empty house that he walked up to,,,
I see him jogging in this video up until he reaches the truck. Who knows what you see differently?

"jogging"

LOL

Watch the video... not a single running step taken before breaking into property.

View attachment 335319

You mean in the 30 feet leading up to the driveway? That's your evidence he wasn't jogging? How does that reveal what he was doing prior to entering the frame of that video?

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

They did everything wrong when they decided to use lethal force to attempt to detain a burglary suspect who could not have stolen what would be of significance from an open unlocked structure. Use of lethal force against an alleged construction site thief is not only unreasonable it is absurd.

In Georgia referring to Citizens Arrest: “What courts have interpreted it to mean is that you can only use the amount of force that’s reasonable to detain a person under the circumstances,” Bowen said.

It was unreasonable for two alleged good citizens to take a life over a pocket full of stolen nails or nothing stolen at all.,

So it is not unreasonable for murderers to pay for the unreasonable crime they chose to commit.

There is never an ounce of reasonableness coming off the keyboards of white extremists.

Is your analytical aka reasoning skills really that bad or are you just being obstinate?
The black dude killed himself....what did he think would happen when he charged and attacked a guy with a shotgun?

You will probably come with something oh...if those two rednecks had stayed home none of this would happen.

Those rednecks cared about their community....wanted to protect it...wanted to make sure the black dude was checked out...to see if he was a threat to the community or not.

The black dude was not restrained in any way...he could have kept right on joggin down that road...instead he veered left committed a violent assault and whilst trying to wrest the weapon away got killed....thus he has no one to blame but himself.

See my post #1898. He was already wounded from the first shot according to autopsy report having three shotgun wounds.

EACH SHOT HIT HIM IF THAT IS THE CASE.

I have heard he was hit by 3 shots...but since it took 3 shots to bring him down the first 2 shots must have just been minor wounds certainly not lethal.

the video.shows you are lying that AA was was shot first left of the double yellow line.

The first shot was fired when both men were in front of the truck and AA had barely changed direction, but a coward.with a shotgun stood in his way.

And shot him .

It’s right here the first shot was fired:

View attachment 335403
And remember the truck is parked at an angle.

Notice how far to the left of the double yellow line Travis McMichael was initially standing. He's about 4 feet away from his truck. He clearly started running to go after Arbery who ran to the passenger side of the truck...

View attachment 335535

McMichael would end up to the right of the double yellow line and in front of the truck when the first shot was fired.

Doesn’t matter he tried to take his gun now it turned to self defense

Nope, still not self-defense. You can't provoke an attack and then claim self-defense.

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok you say he was not restrained and he could have kept on jogging. Fine. Let’s play a game shall we?

Imagine you are walking down the road minding your own business. A Truck goes past you and then stops in front of you. A guy gets out with a shotgun. He rushes at you shouting stop stop. Are you free to continue your journey?

If you say you are. Then go to the bad part of your local city. The area with the most crime. Walk down the street. Ignore the people who try and rob or assault you. Just keep walking when they produce a weapon. You can’t fight back. You are absolutely free to continue your journey. You’re in the right after all and they would not dare assault you would they?

It is a matter of perception. The scenario you perceive is not what everyone has to perceive. If I see anyone do that, I am assuming I am being attacked. Travis ran around the truck to get to Arbury. That is an armed man charging at another man. That is by definition confrontational, and by Georgia Law Aggravated Assault.

The statute covering Citizens Arrest, or even just detaining someone for the police, says that you must have first hand knowledge. Suspecting him is not enough. Reasonable to assume is not enough for a citizen. It is enough for the cops, but neither of these yahoos were cops. Yes, Daddy was a retired cop, but I am a former Soldier, that does not mean I am a Sergeant today in the Army. It means I was one once. If I see a Soldier in the city, I do not expect him to call me Sergeant. I do not expect him to go to Parade Rest in respect for my rank. I am not a Sergeant anymore. Daddy wasn’t a Cop any more.

A cop can have a reasonable suspicion. But a cop has authority granted by the State, or the Federal Government depending on who he is working for, to operate on that basis. Civillians may have a reasonable suspicion but they are not allowed to act upon them. If I suspect someone is dealing drugs, I do not have the authority to go and search him and see. Even if I find the drugs, I am still wrong. I have still committed a crime. The best case scenario there is we both go to jail. Me for assaulting him, and him for dealing. We’ll probably get out of prison at about the same time.

Take a minute, and imagine you are Arbury. You are running down the street followed by one car. A Truck carrying two people, one in the back, shouted at you to stop and them passed ahead of you. They have blocked the road. Is the car following you involved? How many people are after you? How much threat is there? You can’t outrun the truck. You can’t outrun two cars. The Driver gets in your way on the drivers side of the truck with a shotgun. You go right to put the truck between you and the gunman.

The gunman comes around the truck at you. What do you do? Trust that everything is going to go all right and these folks are not going to harm you in any way shape or form? What reason could you possibly have to believe that? The most reasonable assumption you are going to have is that they are going to kill you. Can you outrun a bullet? Nobody can. So flight is out. If you run you honestly believe you are going to be shot in the back fleeing. What possible reason could you have not to believe that? It is the most reasonable thing in the world to believe.

You attack. When confronted by danger. You have three choices. You can run, you can fight, you can hide. There is nowhere to hide, running has you surrounded. The only option left is fight. A cornered rat will fight against hopeless odds. It is instinctive to every living creature on God’s Earth.

So you wonder why he attacked? It is the most obvious thing in the world. But since he was Black he was not supposed to. Because he is Black and suspected of crimes he did not commit, he is supposed to surrender to the authority of two white guys.

Why were they so incensed? Did you ever wonder? If you had read the information posted. You would have seen why. On the 8th of December, Travis reported that someone had taken a gun out of his unlocked car.

Imagine that. They assume it must be this guy. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they decided it was him because they know their neighbors and the local kids and he was a stranger. But imagine the gall they must have perceived as they saw this guy run by every day or two. To them, it must have been as if he was flaunting his untouchable status. They decided he had stolen the gun. I don’t know. Maybe he did. Maybe he did not.

But it offended their sensibilities to see this guy run by every day or two as if he was flaunting his actions. To them, it must have been as if he was dancing just out of range of a leashed dog. They decided he must be the thief, and every time he comes to the neighborhood he was stealing stuff. Just because nobody was reporting it doesn’t mean he isn’t doing it. They built this crime wave up in their minds.

So finally they had endured all they could. They were not going to let this guy get away with it. The fucking lazy cops who can’t catch this guy who stole my gun can take him and we’ll give them the bad guy caught in the act. With the stolen property on him. They’ll make him talk, and admit to stealing my gun. This fucker is not going to be stealing from us any more.

Now. back to the facts. I don’t know who stole the gun. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that a gun was stolen. But I don’t know who stole it. It might have been Arbury, it might have been anyone. It could be two kids from the next street over. They might have it right now concealed behind a couple paint cans in the garage where Mom won’t find it. It might have been a neighbor who liked it and wanted it for himself. It might have been a friend who knew that Travis kept the gun in the car and didn’t lock it. The gun could be at the bottom of a river right now, or tucked into someone’s waistband.

But I understand the fury, the frustration the McMichaels felt. I really do. What I do not condone, and can not condone, is their actions. I can not support anyone taking the law into their own hands. Now, before you say that this colored my judgment. I believed before that they had committed Aggravated Assault. I believed it before I had read that information. The why was always in question, but I think I might have it, but I understood that the what was always illegal.

What did I misrepresent. I clarified what was fact, and what was opinion. But the events, yeah. Those are accurate. The McMichaels committed crimes mate.

Would he have rushed them if they had not stopped and minded their own business?

so you admit he did rush them and not the other way around,,,

now tell savanah that,,,

They actually rushed each other, meeting in front of the truck where the first shot was fired. What difference does it make with them holding guns on the victim?

lets be clear on this,,,arbrey rushed/ran over 100 feet and the redneck took two maybe 3 steps,,,

Who had the weapon?

irrelevant,,,who ran over 100 ft to attack another person that was standing still and waiting to talk,,,

Why should Arbery have assumed they just wanted to talk?

Because he was there when they called the cops. Are you stupid?

How the fuck would Arbery know McMichael called the cops?

Did I say he knew?

I said he was there. They had a good reason to perform a citizen arrest but the person kept fleeing.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
Simple trespass is a misdemeanor.
So what.
It's still a crime.
And jumping someone holding a firearm is assault with intent to commit murder.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
That's your opinion.

What cops call this is probable-cause.
Nobody bothered to ask whether the owner would have wanted to press charges.
So you know DICK about the law or the situation.
The owner spoke to this was was crystal clear he did not want anyone to do what the McMichaels did.

Yeah he lied from media pressure almost certainly.

Further, it's a neighborhood.
LOL

Your imagination is noted and laughed at. Now see if you can stick to the facts.

First of all the black dude is not normal....he has a mental history, a felony conviction and when he was killed he was in violation of his parole.

Not relevant in any way.

A normal innocent person's reaction to being stalked by men with guns is to get away from them, and then defend themselves if they can't get away.

The dead man acted like any normal innocent person would, like you would in the same situation.

What nonsense you espouse....do you think anyone believes you.

By your standards, if you didn't instantly submit to any gun-wielding person, it would okay to kill you, because you're obviously guilty.

Your standards are clearly stupid and evil.
why would you say that? that isn't what happened. so you should watch the video. it has all the evidence of the incident one needs.

Ok. Taking only the video. A deranged white guy with a fellow deranged individual in the back both of whom are armed and acting reckless are in the street. They are noticed by a fine upstanding citizen who fearing a mass Murder is taking place attempts to save the lives of his fellow citizens and risking his own life charges the armed lunatic unarmed to save lives.

using only the video and nothing else. Prove I am wrong.
so from the video you can tell two people are deranged? wow, you're talented. the courts would love you.

Using only the video with nothing else as you said we had to there is no way to accurately know what happened. There is nothing to say absent any evidence or information from any other source that it did not happen exactly that way. So now what evidence are we going to accept? Just that which helps your narrative? Or all of it which makes your narrative sound as stupid as my description?
well what do you see from the video? why can't you just address the video? I see two guys, one outside the driver door with a weapon, a guy in the truck bed standing up, the truck is stopped and in the middle of one lane, a black man running toward the truck from quite a distance. I also know another vehicle is following the blackman running. I see the black man run toward the driver side of the truck, seems to react to the man with the weapon and runs around to the passenger side of the truck, his path seems to circle to the front of the truck and attacks the man who moved around the driver door. Puts his hands on the weapon, the weapon fires, he continues wrestling with the man and his weapon while punching him in the head, and the weapon goes off again, continues wrestling and punching and while the struggle continues, the weapon goes off one more time hitting the guy who was jogging, he releases the gun and staggers away and falls to the ground. Now you tell me what you see.

Why were the people there? Why were armed men in the middle of the road and blocking the road and circling to cut off the black man jogging? Using only the video, and nothing else. They could have been a lynch mob couldn’t they? Going to kill a black man for sleeping with a white woman?

In the video you can see what happened in a few short seconds of time. You do not get the information that brings context to the events. You don’t get the information that the McMichaels were breaking the law. You do not get the context that Ahmad had entered and left empty handed a house under construction. You do not get the context that the McMichaels saw Ahmad run by and saw nothing else, no criminal activity, and then rushed to get guns and chase him down. You don’t get any context from just the video.

So how you see the video, with no context from anything else, is that two armed white guys in the middle of the street armed and apparently chasing a black guy are attacked. Without any context, that may seem reasonable. I wonder why? I wonder why those guys are there. I wonder what the hell they thought they were doing. I see it and know by Georgia Laws they are breaking the law waving those guns around in public like that. I watch it and know that by Georgia Law, they are in a lot of trouble. Watching nothing but the video, I see a lot of things going on, and Without the context the attack by the black guy is another thing I would wonder about.

The problem is that I have the context. I’ve been reading it a lot. Not just here, but many many other places. And knowing that I have read about the dangers of weapons in public, extensively read about it, long before this, I know that there is a lot of criminal activity in that video.

Here is your problem. You refuse to admit that Georgia law says what it actually says. You don’t want to believe that the White Guys did anything wrong. No matter who tells you they did, no matter how many sources are posted, you just will not consider the fact that these two idiots broke the damned law doing what you wish more people would. If more people did, I’d have my taxes increased in Georgia to afford the new prisons to hold them.

Now, maybe the Brandishing Laws are too narrow, and too restrictive. But for now, that is the law on the books. If we ignore those laws, claiming they are unfair, do we do so for everyone, or just your heroes the McMichaels?
address the video. you get nothing to assume from the video. what is it you see? I know, and it pisses you off the black man looks guilty of wrestling with the white guy and assaulting him. I get it. it's why it's evidence. you can't imply from a video, the video gives you all you need to know, what happened.

Ok. Now just the video. The very first thing I see is a textbook example of Aggravated Assault by the definition of Georgia law. That is literally the very first thing after a jogger who is being followed and videoed for some reason.

As I said. Many many times. Aggravated Assault is any activity with a weapon that does or can cause injury or death. Running around in the middle of the street with a shotgun after a black guy who is jogging is Aggravated Assault.

I see a struggle. But knowing that the struggle comes after the Felony of Aggravated Assault I know that by Georgia law Self Defense is not an option.

Shall I continue through the shooting?

Now. My opinion is backed up by the charges filed against the folks in the video. But in the video I see an attack carried out by two white guys in a pick up truck against a black guy using Georgia Law as my standard.
nope, you are not describing the video, you are giving a play by play with interpretation. I didn't ask for that. I asked what you see. you still can't answer cause it isn't a good thing for the black man. See, I can see two guys in a truck with a black man hauling ass after them. he looks like the pursuer, and those men are there to defend themselves against him. that's my interpretation. you still don't see the black man running from a distance do you?

Ok help me out. How do I describe the video without interpreting what I am seeing using my education and experience?

Now let’s say the video is of a car going around the corner sideways. I know that shows the car in what is called oversteer or power sliding or drifting. Seeing I know it is illegal on public streets. Apparently all I am allowed to think is car sliding around.

It is our intelligence and experience that allows us to interpret what is going on around us. It is how we can tell at a glance that someone isn’t supposed to have two elbows on the same arm and obviously has broken his arm.

You asked what I saw in the video. What you mean is between 21 seconds and 25 seconds. You do not want us looking before that. You do not want us considering anything after.

It is in a way the same thing we went through with the handicapped parking space shooting in Florida. The video we all watched was supposed to be ignored after the point where the hero was knocked down. We were supposed to ignore the guy backing up before he was shot.

It is interesting how you keep objecting to my description of the events.
The dude has been breaking in that neighborhood for yearsView attachment 335222

Wait. Are you now saying that the video alone is not all the evidence you need?
I’m saying they know he was stealing they have multiple pictures and videos of it.. are you ok with that?

So now we are down to what they knew. Ok. So now the video is not enough and we need more information. Fine. Is stealing a crime in Georgia? And should the Georgia law apply?
Breaking and entering to steal is a felony. They were trying to slow him down till the police came

Well one or two little issues. First the house was open so it was not breaking and entering. It was Trespass under Georgia law. Second. There is no evidence that he was actually stealing. No one has come forward even now months later to report anything missing. It is gratifying however to hear you admit there are laws and they should apply.

Now to the intent of the McMichaels. You say detain. There is only one legal way they could detain anyone. That is by Citizens Arrest. Are you saying they were intending to place Ahmad under Citizens Arrest until the police arrived?
You are wrong ., under ya law It could be vacant and it’s still a felony
Stop lying, troll. You've been shown it's not a felony unless he either stole something or intended to steal something. Neither of which can you prove.
So you think all the times he was on that property he stole nothing? Lol
LOLOL

"all those times" as in you can't prove he was ever there other than the day he was killed?
That’s not what I said.. I said the owner of the property probably passed out video stills of the person breaking into his property and stealing stuff.. So when the neighbors caught him in broad daylight, they had a reasonable suspicion that something he was taking place firsthand probability..
If that were the case, why would they go after Arbery since he's not the man in those photos?
How do you know he’s not?
Because I have functioning eyes.
..at first I thought the WHITE guys were wrong...but we see AA doing something wrong...and it CLEARLY looks like he wants to steal something
Yet, you have NOTHING to prove he actually did steal something. Correct?
He doesn't even have proof Arbery wanted to steal something.
He stole a hammer. It’s in the video
Great, post a photo of him stealing a hammer ....

That post doesn't show him stealing a hammer. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
thumbsup.gif

Shows him
Coming around a car to attack the hero

Dumbfuck, you posted that in response to me challenging you to post a photo of him stealing a hammer.

What you posted in response to that has nothing to do with a hammer.

Have you always been this retarded??

View attachment 335341How many times do I need to show you the hammer

Looks like a stick.

Looks like a hammer he threw

LOL

And you can tell that by a fuzzy picture extracted from a frame in a video?

Even though he makes no throwing motion.

Even though that object was already on the ground.

Even though enhanced video reveals it was just a stick on the ground.

Even though there's no mention of a hammer in the vicinity of this murder in the police report.

Even though you're mentally challenged.

They are interviewing all the cops on the scene.. it will come out then..

Dumbfuck, this occurred months ago. Your hallucinations about a hammer are not going to materialize.

They didn’t interview all the cops on the scene, nothing about the break in, the poor guy is scared for his life he prob won’t comment lol

LOLOL

Great, prove you're not making shit up -- whicj cops on the scene have not been interviewed?

From the police report, 99%

You're lying again, troll. The police report indicates no such thing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

If you read the police report it only says he talk to the two suspects

I read the report and it doesn't indicate what you claimed.

You lied again.

vs.

More stupidity....the instigator was the black guy...he instigated by assaulting the guy with the shotgun...I suppose he thought he could snatch it and if he had been successful doing that...what would he have done then?

Let me ask you this....if you have a weapon on you and someone is trying to take it away from you...would you be in fear of your life?

The more posts of yours I read the more obvious it is....you wayyyyyyy out there...I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. No common sense. No logic----only a crazy movie running in your head entitled all black people are innocent victims.

I actually love this. I am not a politician. I did not write the laws. The laws were written long ago. My entire argument has been based upon those laws.

So where did I learn about them? From a number of sources. Including CCW training courses which covered among other things what the law said and how I could get in a lot of trouble very fast.

That is an important point. It doesn’t matter what color the people are. I have said it would not matter if the guy had been named Arnold Adams and had been a pasty faced white guy like me. The shooting was wrong.

The problem with you is that you refuse to admit the law says what it does. The Georgia equivalent of Brandishing was in the news long before this situation. Before the shooting the State Senate was examining the law and considering changes to the text. The people pushing for the change pointed out accurately that if you detained someone at gunpoint for police you would be in jeopardy of being arrested for Aggravated Assault.

You see. The way the law is written right now you could not present a weapon in public. That means you could not pull it or point it or have it in your hand during any dispute unless there was a threat that a reasonable person would perceive to life.

In Georgia you have to have a Concealed Weapons License to carry open. It is why you don’t see the open carry assembly events here. And walking down the street with a rifle slung across your chest could be enough if someone sees it and is afraid for you to go to jail.

That is the law. I did not write it. There is no section of the law that allows you to hold someone at gunpoint. There is no alternative reading. If you break out the firepower in public there had better be a threat to life.

That has nothing to do with the race of the person. The McMichaels could have been black too and it would still break the law.

Now let’s say you are in the middle of the street. You are waving a gun around and someone bops you in the noggin. They would not have committed a crime. Because you were the perceived threat. They get to claim self defense. Not you. Georgia law says you do not get to claim self defense if you are attacking someone else.

Now. From my point of view it is as if we are arguing about the Ten Commandments. You scream the first commandment is Honor thy Father and Mother. I say no. That is the fourth. The first is I am the Lord Thy God Thou shall have no other God before me.

Now the McMichaels literally did the textbook do not do this from my training courses. That is exactly what the instructors told us we would be in jail if we did. The instructors were retired and current police.

So how does Race come into it? If it comes in at all it is the McMichaels who figured they would get a pass based upon race. Either that or they counted on the notorious Glynn County Good Old Boys to protect them.

So I have to wonder. Why are you upset with me and others who are all saying exactly the same thing? Legal analysts and other cops in the news. They all are saying that McMichaels broke the law. The text of the law is available. Georgia just lost a Supreme Court Case in which the could not prevent the law from being published in other online sources. So it is out there for free.

It has nothing to do with race. The text of the law is sinking the McMichaels.

Now I just saw where Arbury’s mother is demanding the Death Penalty. I disagree. I do not think it is warranted. I am opposed to that to begin with. But even if I was in favor this case does not seem to warrant it. I am also opposing the push for hate crimes law in Georgia. I have always believed that you serve justice and discredit the irrational prejudices by focusing on the actions and applying the same laws to everyone.

Focus on the actions and the circumstances and find the truth that connects the dots of the facts. The same laws must apply to everyone. That has nothing to do with Race. It has everything to do with the Constitution I swore an oath to defend and protect when I was 18.

The two white heroes tried to stop the burglary suspect. He decided to assault them.

The only victims of the story is the man who got unnecessarily beaten up, and the property owner.

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Are you saying that Travis standing in the middle of the road did not move towards the right side of the road?

arbrey ran over 100 feet and mcmicheals took maybe 3 steps,,,

McMichael's went around his driver door
from the seat area to the front of the truck, he never made one step toward the man running. ever. Video shows that. it's called evidence.

If you slow the same evidence I’m looking at you will see that you are lying for two main reasons.

First of all when you can still see the jogger run around the front of the truck, the evidence does not show what was happening on the left side of the truck.

So when you say you see that the shooter never leaves the left side of the truck you are lying because you cannot see the left side of the truck when it matters.

View attachment 335536
And The video evidence also shows that the white hat moves A couple feet to the right And is visible through the windshieldthat’s when the first shot was fired,

And in the photo below the red arrow points to the shooters white hat.

View attachment 335534
Notice the truck is at an angle and the previous frame put him probably 5 feet across the centerline . And with an extended shotgun barrel a few feet that puts the end of the barrel right in the joggers face. That is when the first shot was fired right.

Blue arrow is it pointing to the joggers shirt in case you didn’t catch that before

dude, he went around his door to get to the front of the truck. if you see, the door is open so he'd have to go there to get around the door. He did nothing else. Your two shots prove what I said, the yellow arrow shows the black man on the passenger side, no one in front of him. your next still shows him running at the man in front of his door. tell me I'm wrong.

vs.

In self defense? You terrorist
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.

vs.

The video does not show anybody blocking Aubrey from continue running
Liar. The video shows Arbery jogging down the left lane in the road, with McMichael's truck blocking the right lane and Travis McMichael standing with a shotgun, blocking the left lane.

vs.

The video does not show anybody blocking Aubrey from continue running
Liar. The video shows Arbery jogging down the left lane in the road, with McMichael's truck blocking the right lane and Travis McMichael standing with a shotgun, blocking the left lane.

The video shows black man lunging at a man with a shotgun.

Yeah kids, don't do this. It won't end well for you, but will end well for whoever is defending himself.

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
..AA was very dumb---going INTO a structure--WTF FOR!!!!??????-to STEAL or steal later
I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support a criminal and trash law and order

I have been talking about the law. And in Georgia the ones breaking the law most severely even before the shots were fired was the McMichaels.

He had not committed a burglary. There was nothing at the construction site small enough to carry with him while wearing shorts and a t shirt concealed. Ok. He might had had half a dozen nails. But that is literally the limit. And odds are heavily against him stealing anything.

There had not been a burglary since Christmas in the neighborhood. So there was no current crime wave or even recent, say within the last two months, that justified going out armed to hunt down the possible suspects.

Finally. They did not know the owners of the property. The owners have said they never talked to the McMichaels. There was no way for the McMichaels to know who this guy was. He might have been the owner, or a relative, or friend and was authorized to be there.
..he INITIATED the problem by going where he shouldn't
.....it's just like a stranger going into someone's garage and then running out..it is common sense to think he stole something

Under Georgia Law it isn’t enough to think. You have to see them commit the crime for Citizens Arrest. Otherwise you are liable criminally and civilly.
thats not all of what the law says,,,

Yes, the law says you must see them commit a felony. None of that happened.
it says more than that as I pointed out earlier when someone posted the text of the law,,,

Nope. You are in error.

Did you read this:
yes I did read it and no the law says more than just eye witness the crime as I pointed out earlier when the text of the law was posted,,,

So how did they witness a felony, if one did not occur?
read the law,,eye witness is not the only criteria,,,
Direct knowledge of a felony is the other possibility, which McMichael also didn't have.
Police report said he saw a video so I don’t know if he had access to this guys security system, or what but he said he saw video.. we will find out
Dumbfuck, direct knowledge of the felony committed that day. Not based on his false recollection of the guy he saw on some other video which wasn't even Arbery.
Because his ex police officer I guarantee you the property owner gave him permission to view the security camera anytime he wanted and he saw him in there with the intent to steal. He says he saw it on a video camera on the police report
LOLOL

You think the property owner gave him access to his security camera??

Do you have any idea just how fucked in the head you are? Here's what the homeowner actually said about the McMichaels, through his attorney...

Graddy said her client never used the word “burglary" nor did he share any of the information with the McMichaels, with whom he was not acquainted. She added that nothing was ever stolen from the construction site.
“Even if theft or damage had occurred, the Englishes would never have wanted a vigilante response,” Graddy said. “The Englishes did not know the McMichaels. The Englishes never enlisted the McMichaels to do what they did and do not want to be part of any effort to justify the McMichaels’ actions.”

See that...? More evidence you're full of shit.

:dance:
So why was he passing still pics and video to neighbors? How do you think the pics got leaked? Lol hacking? Haha
Lying troll, why are you backpedaling? You said, "guaranteed," English gave McMichael access to his security camera. Are you done lying yet? My guess is no, you're not.

How else did the still pictures get out answer the fucking question
I don't give a shit how they got out. McMichael was never given access to English's security cameras. You lied about that. The police report does not state McMichael saw any videos. You lied about that too.

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
..AA was very dumb---going INTO a structure--WTF FOR!!!!??????-to STEAL or steal later
I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support a criminal and trash law and order

I have been talking about the law. And in Georgia the ones breaking the law most severely even before the shots were fired was the McMichaels.

He had not committed a burglary. There was nothing at the construction site small enough to carry with him while wearing shorts and a t shirt concealed. Ok. He might had had half a dozen nails. But that is literally the limit. And odds are heavily against him stealing anything.

There had not been a burglary since Christmas in the neighborhood. So there was no current crime wave or even recent, say within the last two months, that justified going out armed to hunt down the possible suspects.

Finally. They did not know the owners of the property. The owners have said they never talked to the McMichaels. There was no way for the McMichaels to know who this guy was. He might have been the owner, or a relative, or friend and was authorized to be there.
..he INITIATED the problem by going where he shouldn't
.....it's just like a stranger going into someone's garage and then running out..it is common sense to think he stole something

Under Georgia Law it isn’t enough to think. You have to see them commit the crime for Citizens Arrest. Otherwise you are liable criminally and civilly.
thats not all of what the law says,,,

Yes, the law says you must see them commit a felony. None of that happened.
it says more than that as I pointed out earlier when someone posted the text of the law,,,

Nope. You are in error.

Did you read this:
yes I did read it and no the law says more than just eye witness the crime as I pointed out earlier when the text of the law was posted,,,

So how did they witness a felony, if one did not occur?
read the law,,eye witness is not the only criteria,,,
Direct knowledge of a felony is the other possibility, which McMichael also didn't have.
Police report said he saw a video so I don’t know if he had access to this guys security system, or what but he said he saw video.. we will find out
Dumbfuck, direct knowledge of the felony committed that day. Not based on his false recollection of the guy he saw on some other video which wasn't even Arbery.
Because his ex police officer I guarantee you the property owner gave him permission to view the security camera anytime he wanted and he saw him in there with the intent to steal. He says he saw it on a video camera on the police report
LOLOL

You think the property owner gave him access to his security camera??

Do you have any idea just how fucked in the head you are? Here's what the homeowner actually said about the McMichaels, through his attorney...

Graddy said her client never used the word “burglary" nor did he share any of the information with the McMichaels, with whom he was not acquainted. She added that nothing was ever stolen from the construction site.
“Even if theft or damage had occurred, the Englishes would never have wanted a vigilante response,” Graddy said. “The Englishes did not know the McMichaels. The Englishes never enlisted the McMichaels to do what they did and do not want to be part of any effort to justify the McMichaels’ actions.”

See that...? More evidence you're full of shit.

:dance:
So why was he passing still pics and video to neighbors? How do you think the pics got leaked? Lol hacking? Haha
Lying troll, why are you backpedaling? You said, "guaranteed," English gave McMichael access to his security camera. Are you done lying yet? My guess is no, you're not.

How else did the still pictures get out answer the fucking question
I don't give a shit how they got out. McMichael was never given access to English's security cameras. You lied about that. The police report does not state McMichael saw any videos. You lied about that too.

Well even the other 911 caller knew. And the person has investigated Arbery before from what I understand.

So the chances he didn't know are zero.

When Arbery realized he had been IDed he decided to make the life ending decision of lunging at a shotgun.

vs.

More stupidity....the instigator was the black guy...he instigated by assaulting the guy with the shotgun...I suppose he thought he could snatch it and if he had been successful doing that...what would he have done then?

Let me ask you this....if you have a weapon on you and someone is trying to take it away from you...would you be in fear of your life?

The more posts of yours I read the more obvious it is....you wayyyyyyy out there...I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. No common sense. No logic----only a crazy movie running in your head entitled all black people are innocent victims.
More bullshit. The McMichaels instigated this by chasing Arbery down. Even after Arbery got away from them, they continued their pursuit until Arbery was left with little choice but to fight for his life.
There is no law against chasing someone. Why are you intent on making up laws, while ignoring that fact that assault is obviously very illegal?
I didn't say there was a law against chasing someone. Have you always been this stupid? But when you chase someone for no good reason, you are instigating an altercation, should that occur.
Where do you see a chase?
Lying dumbfuck, McMichael told the police they were chasing Arbery.

face-palm-gif.278959

vs.

so stop lying,,,
Chase or follow?
Chase.

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

See my post #1898. He was already wounded from the first shot according to autopsy report having three shotgun wounds.

EACH SHOT HIT HIM IF THAT IS THE CASE.

I have heard he was hit by 3 shots...but since it took 3 shots to bring him down the first 2 shots must have just been minor wounds certainly not lethal.

the video.shows you are lying that AA was was shot first left of the double yellow line.

The first shot was fired when both men were in front of the truck and AA had barely changed direction, but a coward.with a shotgun stood in his way.

And shot him .

It’s right here the first shot was fired:

View attachment 335403
And remember the truck is parked at an angle.

Notice how far to the left of the double yellow line Travis McMichael was initially standing. He's about 4 feet away from his truck. He clearly started running to go after Arbery who ran to the passenger side of the truck...

View attachment 335535

McMichael would end up to the right of the double yellow line and in front of the truck when the first shot was fired.

Doesn’t matter he tried to take his gun now it turned to self defense

Nope, still not self-defense. You can't provoke an attack and then claim self-defense.

I don’t see a provocation from the white guy I see a black man charging towards him attacking him

vs.

More bullshit. The McMichaels instigated this by chasing Arbery down. Even after Arbery got away from them, they continued their pursuit until Arbery was left with little choice but to fight for his life.
There is no law against chasing someone. Why are you intent on making up laws, while ignoring that fact that assault is obviously very illegal?
I didn't say there was a law against chasing someone. Have you always been this stupid? But when you chase someone for no good reason, you are instigating an altercation, should that occur.
Where do you see a chase?
Lying dumbfuck, McMichael told the police they were chasing Arbery.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yes they were. And this is a problem, how? Arresting someone who is fleeing requires chasing them. Not too difficult to understand.

vs.

I actually love this. I am not a politician. I did not write the laws. The laws were written long ago. My entire argument has been based upon those laws.

So where did I learn about them? From a number of sources. Including CCW training courses which covered among other things what the law said and how I could get in a lot of trouble very fast.

That is an important point. It doesn’t matter what color the people are. I have said it would not matter if the guy had been named Arnold Adams and had been a pasty faced white guy like me. The shooting was wrong.

The problem with you is that you refuse to admit the law says what it does. The Georgia equivalent of Brandishing was in the news long before this situation. Before the shooting the State Senate was examining the law and considering changes to the text. The people pushing for the change pointed out accurately that if you detained someone at gunpoint for police you would be in jeopardy of being arrested for Aggravated Assault.

You see. The way the law is written right now you could not present a weapon in public. That means you could not pull it or point it or have it in your hand during any dispute unless there was a threat that a reasonable person would perceive to life.

In Georgia you have to have a Concealed Weapons License to carry open. It is why you don’t see the open carry assembly events here. And walking down the street with a rifle slung across your chest could be enough if someone sees it and is afraid for you to go to jail.

That is the law. I did not write it. There is no section of the law that allows you to hold someone at gunpoint. There is no alternative reading. If you break out the firepower in public there had better be a threat to life.

That has nothing to do with the race of the person. The McMichaels could have been black too and it would still break the law.

Now let’s say you are in the middle of the street. You are waving a gun around and someone bops you in the noggin. They would not have committed a crime. Because you were the perceived threat. They get to claim self defense. Not you. Georgia law says you do not get to claim self defense if you are attacking someone else.

Now. From my point of view it is as if we are arguing about the Ten Commandments. You scream the first commandment is Honor thy Father and Mother. I say no. That is the fourth. The first is I am the Lord Thy God Thou shall have no other God before me.

Now the McMichaels literally did the textbook do not do this from my training courses. That is exactly what the instructors told us we would be in jail if we did. The instructors were retired and current police.

So how does Race come into it? If it comes in at all it is the McMichaels who figured they would get a pass based upon race. Either that or they counted on the notorious Glynn County Good Old Boys to protect them.

So I have to wonder. Why are you upset with me and others who are all saying exactly the same thing? Legal analysts and other cops in the news. They all are saying that McMichaels broke the law. The text of the law is available. Georgia just lost a Supreme Court Case in which the could not prevent the law from being published in other online sources. So it is out there for free.

It has nothing to do with race. The text of the law is sinking the McMichaels.

Now I just saw where Arbury’s mother is demanding the Death Penalty. I disagree. I do not think it is warranted. I am opposed to that to begin with. But even if I was in favor this case does not seem to warrant it. I am also opposing the push for hate crimes law in Georgia. I have always believed that you serve justice and discredit the irrational prejudices by focusing on the actions and applying the same laws to everyone.

Focus on the actions and the circumstances and find the truth that connects the dots of the facts. The same laws must apply to everyone. That has nothing to do with Race. It has everything to do with the Constitution I swore an oath to defend and protect when I was 18.

The two white heroes tried to stop the burglary suspect. He decided to assault them.

The only victims of the story is the man who got unnecessarily beaten up, and the property owner.

‘Musta stole sumthin!!!

"jogging"

LOL

View attachment 335319

distance,,

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Are you saying that Travis standing in the middle of the road did not move towards the right side of the road?

arbrey ran over 100 feet and mcmicheals took maybe 3 steps,,,

McMichael's went around his driver door
from the seat area to the front of the truck, he never made one step toward the man running. ever. Video shows that. it's called evidence.

If you slow the same evidence I’m looking at you will see that you are lying for two main reasons.

First of all when you can still see the jogger run around the front of the truck, the evidence does not show what was happening on the left side of the truck.

So when you say you see that the shooter never leaves the left side of the truck you are lying because you cannot see the left side of the truck when it matters.

View attachment 335536
And The video evidence also shows that the white hat moves A couple feet to the right And is visible through the windshieldthat’s when the first shot was fired,

And in the photo below the red arrow points to the shooters white hat.

View attachment 335534
Notice the truck is at an angle and the previous frame put him probably 5 feet across the centerline . And with an extended shotgun barrel a few feet that puts the end of the barrel right in the joggers face. That is when the first shot was fired right.

Blue arrow is it pointing to the joggers shirt in case you didn’t catch that before

dude, he went around his door to get to the front of the truck. if you see, the door is open so he'd have to go there to get around the door. He did nothing else. Your two shots prove what I said, the yellow arrow shows the black man on the passenger side, no one in front of him. your next still shows him running at the man in front of his door. tell me I'm wrong.

Of couse you can’t see anyone in front of him out in the grass. A SPLIT second later the Shotgun is fired. the shooter is in the middle of the right lane because the front tire is 3 ft to the right of the line and because the shooter’ hat can be seen through the windshield it puts the shooter in the middle of the right lane when he shoots and wounds the jogger with the first shot.

You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back