New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
In self defense? You terrorist
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.
He was asking him to stop so they could talk..
Which brings me back to ... with Travis block the road with a shotgun, why should Arbery have assumed they only wanted to talk?

Because they had been chasing the person for a good time. There is more info on this in the police report. But it is very inconceivable that at this point, he did not know what the deal was.
There was no reason for them to stop Arbery so there was no reason for why Arbery would know why they wanted him to stop.

They suspected him of burglary.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

How did they know he was suspected of burglary if the call went to 911?

The police report says:

According to the initial police report, the McMichaels told police that they pursued Arbery because he resembled a suspect in a string of local burglaries.

And soon we will almost certainly find out that he WAS the man behind the burglaries. And leftists will moan and cry as usual when their fake news story gets destroyed piece by piece.

Ok on the day of the shooting what did her burglarize?
The dwelling under construction.
Liar. There is no evidence Arbery burglarized that house. The 911 caller did not say anything was taken. The homeowner said nothing was taken. The video of Arbery inside the home does not show him taking anything or looking to take anything.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Nothing needed to be taken, dumbass.
Merely being in the dwelling without permission is considered burglary in Georgia.

See my previous post, you won’t like it!
No, it's not. Merely being in the building may qualify for trespassing.

What do you think the difference is between trespassing and burglary?
Trespassing can be charged in public places, and other types of property such as vehicles and boats. Usually associated with damaging the property.

However if the property is a dwelling, then first degree burglary it is. Sorry to break it to you.
But is it a dwelling? Nope. Right now it’s lumber. Nobody is dwelling there because the damn thing is wide open. Nobody has as of yet ever dwelled there, you can see that by the video. It’s property at the moment not living space so it could be argued that the only thing that happened is trespass and not burglary. You don’t kill people for trespassing. You sure as hell don’t kill someone if you DON’T OWN THE PROPERTY! How did the McMichaels know that Arbery wasn’t one of the people working on the house? Arbery could have been a friend of the owner with permission to be there. McMichaels didn’t approach him nicely and question why Arbery was there. They grabbed guns, blocked his path and shot him twice in the chest no questions asked and worst of all IT WASN’T THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

The desperation continues.

You don't kill people for trespassing indeed. You usually don't kill people even for burglary. You kill people when they charge at your shotgun.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

What’s that got to do with anything? The owner of the house being built said nothing was stolen. The video shows nothing was stolen. The police said Arbery was UNARMED! His past had nothing to it. He did a common thing. He checked out a house being built and got killed for it by two idiots playing cop. If Arbery was a white dude arrests would have been made immediately but because he’s black and the suspects white and have ties to the local cops, no arrest was made. There is zero justification for killing this kid. The McMichaels need to rot in jail.
Georgia law explicitly states that unlawful entry into a dwelling is burglary. Nothing has to be stolen.

I didn't even steal anything: Even though you may not have stolen anything, you could still be convicted of burglary. According to Johnson v. Jackson, it is not necessary that the defendant actually steal anything. 140 Ga. App. 252, (1976). It is enough if they enter without authority and with intent to commit theft.

Does Johnson vs Jackson give people who are NOT THE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY the right to kill someone who allegedly committed a crime if they are UNARMED and non violent? If that’s the case people who’s children break and enter on another’s property while retrieving a ball that bounced over a fence can be shot and killed legally. They broke and entered and didn’t take anything that didn’t belong to them. In my neighborhood you’d have dead people all over the place. That’s absurd and if that’s the law there then the state is run by idiots.
He didnt kill him for burglary. He killed him because the burglar attacked him and tried to take his gun.

That is too simple for the liberals.....they need a complex theory written like a hollweird movie to account for the death of on of their darlin darkies. hehheh

If anyone ever doubted the stupidity of liberals and their willingness to lie to support their fallacious narrative of black victimhoold all you need to do is browse through the posts on this thread.....absolutely astounding how deluded the liberals are.

Entering a dwelling without authority *is* burglary in Georgia.

No, actually, it's not. There has to be the intent to commit another crime (other than trespassing) while on the premises.

"Georgia burglary laws distinguish between three forms of burglary, first degree burglary, second degree burglary, and "smash and grab" burglary.

The elements for first degree burglary include:

1. Entering or remaining in an occupied, unoccupied, or vacant dwelling house of another or any other dwelling structure; and
  2. The intent to commit a felony or theft inside.
The same elements apply to second degree burglary except that this crime applies to structures that are not used as dwellings.

Smash and grab burglary is a crime against businesses and requires that a defendant:

1. Intentionally enter a retail establishment;
  2. Intend to commit a theft; and
  3. Cause damages in excess of $500.
Each variant of burglary under Georgia law contains its own set of penalties with rather harsh maximum sentences."

Georgia Burglary Laws - FindLaw

As the property he allegedly trespassed on was not being used as a dwelling, it would be second degree burglary. But, unless there were reports of thefts by Arbery prior to the day he was killed, there's almost no chance at all of proving that he was on the premises to commit a felony, because he was killed and cannot be questioned.

So, what the idiots here are advocating is the notion that his killing was justified because he allegedly trespassed on someone's property.

That's insane and stupid...

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.
Which brings me back to ... with Travis block the road with a shotgun, why should Arbery have assumed they only wanted to talk?

Because they had been chasing the person for a good time. There is more info on this in the police report. But it is very inconceivable that at this point, he did not know what the deal was.
There was no reason for them to stop Arbery so there was no reason for why Arbery would know why they wanted him to stop.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

maybe they live across the street or something. why do you think it matters? I can stop anyone and ask them questions. you still haven't answered why you feel that's a crime.

They don't live across the street. Brandishing a gun is illegal dumbass!

If they just wanted to talk to him, why carry a gun?
post the statute then. The guy in the back of the truck an ex police officer I'd think knows his laws and what he can do. Experience they call that. why does it matter if they had a gun? you still didn't answer. In fact you haven't answered or provided any evidence for your position. I have the video for mine. still waiting.

Why should I do that? It has been posted numerous times in the thread. Are you too fucking lazy to do your homework. What are you 12 years old?
well it states pointing a weapon. you still haven't stated when that happened. why not? five times now I've asked you to show us that evidence. Why do you avoid that? so,so far no statute has been posted to describe a crime.
The suspect obviously points the gun at the victim and in the struggle shoots the victim. Watch the video with your eyes open. That might help, dumbass!
obviously when? tell me where in the video that occurs. come on son, I've asked now six times. you still avoid the answer. what you said is inadmissible at this point.

it happens in front of the truck - the first of three shots. As the shooter and victim struggle for control of the shotgun as the fight moves to the left. The man who was shot for jogging while black is the only one acting in self defense because he was attacked.

View attachment 335636

He was attacked while charging... this must be the stupidest thing I read all day.

Once the person charged at a man with shotgun, yeah he was attacked as SELF DEFENSE.
Why are these people so perplexed by something so obvious?

Because they are adult children aka. leftists.

And then a few conservatives who are very content on never EVER conserving anything.
This isn’t self defense when two armed people block the path of an unarmed man for no reason of their own and shoot him in the chest, it’s an execution.

BTW I’m not a leftist, I’m a church going, God praising,Trump Supporting conservative and a 40 year registered Republican. What I’m not is a conservative sheeple who feels like they have to justify stupidity by making it a political issue.

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

maybe they live across the street or something. why do you think it matters? I can stop anyone and ask them questions. you still haven't answered why you feel that's a crime.

post the statute then. The guy in the back of the truck an ex police officer I'd think knows his laws and what he can do. Experience they call that. why does it matter if they had a gun? you still didn't answer. In fact you haven't answered or provided any evidence for your position. I have the video for mine. still waiting.

Why should I do that? It has been posted numerous times in the thread. Are you too fucking lazy to do your homework. What are you 12 years old?
well it states pointing a weapon. you still haven't stated when that happened. why not? five times now I've asked you to show us that evidence. Why do you avoid that? so,so far no statute has been posted to describe a crime.
The suspect obviously points the gun at the victim and in the struggle shoots the victim. Watch the video with your eyes open. That might help, dumbass!
obviously when? tell me where in the video that occurs. come on son, I've asked now six times. you still avoid the answer. what you said is inadmissible at this point.

it happens in front of the truck - the first of three shots. As the shooter and victim struggle for control of the shotgun as the fight moves to the left. The man who was shot for jogging while black is the only one acting in self defense because he was attacked.

View attachment 335636

He was attacked while charging... this must be the stupidest thing I read all day.

Once the person charged at a man with shotgun, yeah he was attacked as SELF DEFENSE.

That poster has completely deluded himself ....has no ability for rational thought.

Claims the white guy shot the black guy as he was jogging by....if that had been the case the body of the black guy would have been laying on the grass on the right side of the road.

Some people just have no common sense.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

What’s that got to do with anything? The owner of the house being built said nothing was stolen. The video shows nothing was stolen. The police said Arbery was UNARMED! His past had nothing to it. He did a common thing. He checked out a house being built and got killed for it by two idiots playing cop. If Arbery was a white dude arrests would have been made immediately but because he’s black and the suspects white and have ties to the local cops, no arrest was made. There is zero justification for killing this kid. The McMichaels need to rot in jail.
Georgia law explicitly states that unlawful entry into a dwelling is burglary. Nothing has to be stolen.

I didn't even steal anything: Even though you may not have stolen anything, you could still be convicted of burglary. According to Johnson v. Jackson, it is not necessary that the defendant actually steal anything. 140 Ga. App. 252, (1976). It is enough if they enter without authority and with intent to commit theft.

Does Johnson vs Jackson give people who are NOT THE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY the right to kill someone who allegedly committed a crime if they are UNARMED and non violent? If that’s the case people who’s children break and enter on another’s property while retrieving a ball that bounced over a fence can be shot and killed legally. They broke and entered and didn’t take anything that didn’t belong to them. In my neighborhood you’d have dead people all over the place. That’s absurd and if that’s the law there then the state is run by idiots.
He didnt kill him for burglary. He killed him because the burglar attacked him and tried to take his gun.

That is too simple for the liberals.....they need a complex theory written like a hollweird movie to account for the death of on of their darlin darkies. hehheh

If anyone ever doubted the stupidity of liberals and their willingness to lie to support their fallacious narrative of black victimhoold all you need to do is browse through the posts on this thread.....absolutely astounding how deluded the liberals are.

It may look like Arbery charged at a shotgun and died from getting shot.

What really happened, as hard it is to believe, is that Arbery is just a other victim of the Covid-19.

If you look at the pictures hard enough you will see what many others had missed. Arbery is not wearing a mask!!! He should have worn a mask.

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

And then a few conservatives who are very content on never EVER conserving anything.
This isn’t self defense when two armed people block the path of an unarmed man for no reason of their own and shoot him in the chest, it’s an execution.

BTW I’m not a leftist, I’m a church going, God praising,Trump Supporting conservative and a 40 year registered Republican. What I’m not is a conservative sheeple who feels like they have to justify stupidity by making it a political issue.

Did you read the second sentence?

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

So if i attack you and you have a shot gun and I try to take it to shot you with it what do you do?

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

You must not have watched the video....it is clear as day that the jogger had plenty of room to keep on jogging down the road...his path was not blocked.

It is also very clear that the jogger veered to the left and attacked the guy with the shotgun.

I will tell you what you really are ---a politically correct moron that is very confused....let me try and help you....first quit watching the alphabet media news and fox is not much better.....the media are the ones who have made this case a political case....essentially engaging in race baiting to incite hysteria amongst blacks as well as a lot of duped white folk.

Let me ask you this since you think the white guy shot the black guy in cold blood? Since that is what you believe...if it is true he must have had some reason for committing murder. What was his motive?

Also you need to remember the father called the police before they took off in pursuit of the black criminal...vigilantes do not call the police.

Something else ....do you know the criminal history of the black dude....he took a gun to school....a felony. He was placed on 5yrs probation for that and then violated his probation by stealing...at the time of his death he was in violation of his probation....he should have been in jail but because of black privilege aka the double-standard that comes into play when blacks committ crimes.

Also the black guy had a mental history...the former D.A.cited his mental history as one reason they did not put him in jail....someone had sympathy for him because he had mental problems..

Last edited:

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

The police report says:

According to the initial police report, the McMichaels told police that they pursued Arbery because he resembled a suspect in a string of local burglaries.

And soon we will almost certainly find out that he WAS the man behind the burglaries. And leftists will moan and cry as usual when their fake news story gets destroyed piece by piece.

Liar. There is no evidence Arbery burglarized that house. The 911 caller did not say anything was taken. The homeowner said nothing was taken. The video of Arbery inside the home does not show him taking anything or looking to take anything.

Merely being in the dwelling without permission is considered burglary in Georgia.

Trespassing can be charged in public places, and other types of property such as vehicles and boats. Usually associated with damaging the property.

However if the property is a dwelling, then first degree burglary it is. Sorry to break it to you.
But is it a dwelling? Nope. Right now it’s lumber. Nobody is dwelling there because the damn thing is wide open. Nobody has as of yet ever dwelled there, you can see that by the video. It’s property at the moment not living space so it could be argued that the only thing that happened is trespass and not burglary. You don’t kill people for trespassing. You sure as hell don’t kill someone if you DON’T OWN THE PROPERTY! How did the McMichaels know that Arbery wasn’t one of the people working on the house? Arbery could have been a friend of the owner with permission to be there. McMichaels didn’t approach him nicely and question why Arbery was there. They grabbed guns, blocked his path and shot him twice in the chest no questions asked and worst of all IT WASN’T THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Hey they got a place for somone like you in hollywood....writing fiction for some of their idiotic movies.

Anyhow most of what you mention is irrelevant....the only thing relevant to this case is the fact that the black guy attacked a white guy with a shotgun....the video makes that clear....why do liberals refuse to watch the video?

Let me guess...afraid of the truth?

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

His path wasnt blocked. Can any of you defend this criminal without being dishonest?

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

The police report says:

Hey they got a place for somone like you in hollywood....writing fiction for some of their idiotic movies.

Anyhow most of what you mention is irrelevant....the only thing relevant to this case is the fact that the black guy attacked a white guy with a shotgun....the video makes that clear....why do liberals refuse to watch the video?

Honestly, it takes a special kind of idiot to completely dismiss as irrelevant the fact that the two guys armed themselves and then got in a pick up and chased this guy down. That will actually be at the very center of this case and, if you don't understand why, you should probably stop commenting.

By the way, I'm a white guy in his late 50's, conservative, NRA member, CWP holder, I carry every day and I hate criminals.

I am profoundly confident in my belief that Travis McMichael and Gregory McMichael will be found guilty of the charges against them and will that they will spend a very, very long time in prison...

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
..AA was very dumb---going INTO a structure--WTF FOR!!!!??????-to STEAL or steal later
I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support a criminal and trash law and order

I have been talking about the law. And in Georgia the ones breaking the law most severely even before the shots were fired was the McMichaels.

He had not committed a burglary. There was nothing at the construction site small enough to carry with him while wearing shorts and a t shirt concealed. Ok. He might had had half a dozen nails. But that is literally the limit. And odds are heavily against him stealing anything.

There had not been a burglary since Christmas in the neighborhood. So there was no current crime wave or even recent, say within the last two months, that justified going out armed to hunt down the possible suspects.

Finally. They did not know the owners of the property. The owners have said they never talked to the McMichaels. There was no way for the McMichaels to know who this guy was. He might have been the owner, or a relative, or friend and was authorized to be there.
..he INITIATED the problem by going where he shouldn't
.....it's just like a stranger going into someone's garage and then running out..it is common sense to think he stole something

Under Georgia Law it isn’t enough to think. You have to see them commit the crime for Citizens Arrest. Otherwise you are liable criminally and civilly.

Still stuck on the citizens arrest b.s.

Let me cut to the chase here.......say the white dudes did make a citizens arrest....or tried to make a citizens arrest of course most know neither event happened.....but for arguments sake say one or the other or both occurred.

Do you think that would give AA the right to assault the son?
i'm disturbed that the black guy attacked a white man standing in the street minding his own business.

Standing in the street, after chasing the victim down, armed, and parked on the on-coming side of the road in the traffic lane.
Funny, in America that’s the side we drive in. Dude, you have nothing, you know it. Giving up integrity is sad for you to do

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

His path wasnt blocked. Can any of you defend this criminal without being dishonest?
Nope, they have no integrity . And can’t change the video

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

View attachment 335636

You prove yourself wrong with this shot....you can see the head of the black dude is past the middle of the truck which proves he was on the attack having veered over to the left when he got in front of the truck.

If the white guy had shot him as he was jogging by there is no way he would be in the spot he is in when the photo was taken...at that very close distance the shooter if he had shot the black whilst he was just jogging past the truck would have had a very easy shoot...no way he could have missed and he would have hit the black guy with the full force of the blast...knocking him to the right and the shot would have no doubt been lethal at that range and the body of the black guy would have been found in the grass on the right side of the road.

instead we see him here way over to the left attacking the white guy...the first shot goes off when the black guy makes contact with the white guy...partially wounding him but not to any great extent because he keeps fighting and punching the white guy....as they continue to wrestle for the control of the gun....the black guy gets shot two more times...and after the 3rd shot he takes a couple of steps collapses and dies....thus your theory cannot possibly be true.

As I told you before if you want to get all this straight in your head.....watch the video again and just as soon as you hear the shot ....hit the pause button on the video...and look at the position of the white guy and the black guy....that makes it very clear what you claim is absolutely wrong.

Last edited:
First of all the black dude is not normal....he has a mental history, a felony conviction and when he was killed he was in violation of his parole.

Not relevant in any way.

A normal innocent person's reaction to being stalked by men with guns is to get away from them, and then defend themselves if they can't get away.

The dead man acted like any normal innocent person would, like you would in the same situation.

What nonsense you espouse....do you think anyone believes you.

By your standards, if you didn't instantly submit to any gun-wielding person, it would okay to kill you, because you're obviously guilty.

Your standards are clearly stupid and evil.
why would you say that? that isn't what happened. so you should watch the video. it has all the evidence of the incident one needs.

Ok. Taking only the video. A deranged white guy with a fellow deranged individual in the back both of whom are armed and acting reckless are in the street. They are noticed by a fine upstanding citizen who fearing a mass Murder is taking place attempts to save the lives of his fellow citizens and risking his own life charges the armed lunatic unarmed to save lives.

using only the video and nothing else. Prove I am wrong.
so from the video you can tell two people are deranged? wow, you're talented. the courts would love you.

Using only the video with nothing else as you said we had to there is no way to accurately know what happened. There is nothing to say absent any evidence or information from any other source that it did not happen exactly that way. So now what evidence are we going to accept? Just that which helps your narrative? Or all of it which makes your narrative sound as stupid as my description?
well what do you see from the video? why can't you just address the video? I see two guys, one outside the driver door with a weapon, a guy in the truck bed standing up, the truck is stopped and in the middle of one lane, a black man running toward the truck from quite a distance. I also know another vehicle is following the blackman running. I see the black man run toward the driver side of the truck, seems to react to the man with the weapon and runs around to the passenger side of the truck, his path seems to circle to the front of the truck and attacks the man who moved around the driver door. Puts his hands on the weapon, the weapon fires, he continues wrestling with the man and his weapon while punching him in the head, and the weapon goes off again, continues wrestling and punching and while the struggle continues, the weapon goes off one more time hitting the guy who was jogging, he releases the gun and staggers away and falls to the ground. Now you tell me what you see.

Why were the people there? Why were armed men in the middle of the road and blocking the road and circling to cut off the black man jogging? Using only the video, and nothing else. They could have been a lynch mob couldn’t they? Going to kill a black man for sleeping with a white woman?

In the video you can see what happened in a few short seconds of time. You do not get the information that brings context to the events. You don’t get the information that the McMichaels were breaking the law. You do not get the context that Ahmad had entered and left empty handed a house under construction. You do not get the context that the McMichaels saw Ahmad run by and saw nothing else, no criminal activity, and then rushed to get guns and chase him down. You don’t get any context from just the video.

So how you see the video, with no context from anything else, is that two armed white guys in the middle of the street armed and apparently chasing a black guy are attacked. Without any context, that may seem reasonable. I wonder why? I wonder why those guys are there. I wonder what the hell they thought they were doing. I see it and know by Georgia Laws they are breaking the law waving those guns around in public like that. I watch it and know that by Georgia Law, they are in a lot of trouble. Watching nothing but the video, I see a lot of things going on, and Without the context the attack by the black guy is another thing I would wonder about.

The problem is that I have the context. I’ve been reading it a lot. Not just here, but many many other places. And knowing that I have read about the dangers of weapons in public, extensively read about it, long before this, I know that there is a lot of criminal activity in that video.

Here is your problem. You refuse to admit that Georgia law says what it actually says. You don’t want to believe that the White Guys did anything wrong. No matter who tells you they did, no matter how many sources are posted, you just will not consider the fact that these two idiots broke the damned law doing what you wish more people would. If more people did, I’d have my taxes increased in Georgia to afford the new prisons to hold them.

Now, maybe the Brandishing Laws are too narrow, and too restrictive. But for now, that is the law on the books. If we ignore those laws, claiming they are unfair, do we do so for everyone, or just your heroes the McMichaels?
address the video. you get nothing to assume from the video. what is it you see? I know, and it pisses you off the black man looks guilty of wrestling with the white guy and assaulting him. I get it. it's why it's evidence. you can't imply from a video, the video gives you all you need to know, what happened.

Ok. Now just the video. The very first thing I see is a textbook example of Aggravated Assault by the definition of Georgia law. That is literally the very first thing after a jogger who is being followed and videoed for some reason.

As I said. Many many times. Aggravated Assault is any activity with a weapon that does or can cause injury or death. Running around in the middle of the street with a shotgun after a black guy who is jogging is Aggravated Assault.

I see a struggle. But knowing that the struggle comes after the Felony of Aggravated Assault I know that by Georgia law Self Defense is not an option.

Shall I continue through the shooting?

Now. My opinion is backed up by the charges filed against the folks in the video. But in the video I see an attack carried out by two white guys in a pick up truck against a black guy using Georgia Law as my standard.
nope, you are not describing the video, you are giving a play by play with interpretation. I didn't ask for that. I asked what you see. you still can't answer cause it isn't a good thing for the black man. See, I can see two guys in a truck with a black man hauling ass after them. he looks like the pursuer, and those men are there to defend themselves against him. that's my interpretation. you still don't see the black man running from a distance do you?

Ok help me out. How do I describe the video without interpreting what I am seeing using my education and experience?

Now let’s say the video is of a car going around the corner sideways. I know that shows the car in what is called oversteer or power sliding or drifting. Seeing I know it is illegal on public streets. Apparently all I am allowed to think is car sliding around.

It is our intelligence and experience that allows us to interpret what is going on around us. It is how we can tell at a glance that someone isn’t supposed to have two elbows on the same arm and obviously has broken his arm.

You asked what I saw in the video. What you mean is between 21 seconds and 25 seconds. You do not want us looking before that. You do not want us considering anything after.

It is in a way the same thing we went through with the handicapped parking space shooting in Florida. The video we all watched was supposed to be ignored after the point where the hero was knocked down. We were supposed to ignore the guy backing up before he was shot.

It is interesting how you keep objecting to my description of the events.
The dude has been breaking in that neighborhood for yearsView attachment 335222

Wait. Are you now saying that the video alone is not all the evidence you need?
I’m saying they know he was stealing they have multiple pictures and videos of it.. are you ok with that?

So now we are down to what they knew. Ok. So now the video is not enough and we need more information. Fine. Is stealing a crime in Georgia? And should the Georgia law apply?
Breaking and entering to steal is a felony. They were trying to slow him down till the police came

Well one or two little issues. First the house was open so it was not breaking and entering. It was Trespass under Georgia law. Second. There is no evidence that he was actually stealing. No one has come forward even now months later to report anything missing. It is gratifying however to hear you admit there are laws and they should apply.

Now to the intent of the McMichaels. You say detain. There is only one legal way they could detain anyone. That is by Citizens Arrest. Are you saying they were intending to place Ahmad under Citizens Arrest until the police arrived?
You are wrong ., under ya law It could be vacant and it’s still a felony
Stop lying, troll. You've been shown it's not a felony unless he either stole something or intended to steal something. Neither of which can you prove.
So you think all the times he was on that property he stole nothing? Lol
LOLOL

"all those times" as in you can't prove he was ever there other than the day he was killed?
That’s not what I said.. I said the owner of the property probably passed out video stills of the person breaking into his property and stealing stuff.. So when the neighbors caught him in broad daylight, they had a reasonable suspicion that something he was taking place firsthand probability..
If that were the case, why would they go after Arbery since he's not the man in those photos?
How do you know he’s not?
Because I have functioning eyes.
..at first I thought the WHITE guys were wrong...but we see AA doing something wrong...and it CLEARLY looks like he wants to steal something
Yet, you have NOTHING to prove he actually did steal something. Correct?
He doesn't even have proof Arbery wanted to steal something.
He stole a hammer. It’s in the video
Great, post a photo of him stealing a hammer ....

That post doesn't show him stealing a hammer. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
thumbsup.gif

Shows him
Coming around a car to attack the hero

Dumbfuck, you posted that in response to me challenging you to post a photo of him stealing a hammer.

What you posted in response to that has nothing to do with a hammer.

Have you always been this retarded??

View attachment 335341How many times do I need to show you the hammer

He was armed?

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
..AA was very dumb---going INTO a structure--WTF FOR!!!!??????-to STEAL or steal later
I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support a criminal and trash law and order

I have been talking about the law. And in Georgia the ones breaking the law most severely even before the shots were fired was the McMichaels.

He had not committed a burglary. There was nothing at the construction site small enough to carry with him while wearing shorts and a t shirt concealed. Ok. He might had had half a dozen nails. But that is literally the limit. And odds are heavily against him stealing anything.

There had not been a burglary since Christmas in the neighborhood. So there was no current crime wave or even recent, say within the last two months, that justified going out armed to hunt down the possible suspects.

Finally. They did not know the owners of the property. The owners have said they never talked to the McMichaels. There was no way for the McMichaels to know who this guy was. He might have been the owner, or a relative, or friend and was authorized to be there.
..he INITIATED the problem by going where he shouldn't
.....it's just like a stranger going into someone's garage and then running out..it is common sense to think he stole something

Under Georgia Law it isn’t enough to think. You have to see them commit the crime for Citizens Arrest. Otherwise you are liable criminally and civilly.

Still stuck on the citizens arrest b.s.

Let me cut to the chase here.......say the white dudes did make a citizens arrest....or tried to make a citizens arrest of course most know neither event happened.....but for arguments sake say one or the other or both occurred.

Do you think that would give AA the right to assault the son?
i'm disturbed that the black guy attacked a white man standing in the street minding his own business.

Standing in the street, after chasing the victim down, armed, and parked on the on-coming side of the road in the traffic lane.
Funny, in America that’s the side we drive in. Dude, you have nothing, you know it. Giving up integrity is sad for you to do

I put the admiral on ignore for intellectual dishonesty and being a nut case. hehheh

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

The police report says:

Honestly, it takes a special kind of idiot to completely dismiss as irrelevant the fact that the two guys armed themselves and then got in a pick up and chased this guy down. That will actually be at the very center of this case and, if you don't understand why, you should probably stop commenting.

By the way, I'm a white guy in his late 50's, conservative, NRA member, CWP holder, I carry every day and I hate criminals.

I am profoundly confident in my belief that Travis McMichael and Gregory McMichael will be found guilty of the charges against them and will that they will spend a very, very long time in prison...

In my book being a conservative means being able to conserve something. With this attitude, you won't be able to conserve even your pants, let alone due process or America. You do understand the case is a manufactured case by people who hate you? Literal socialist propaganda and you are slurping it up like a dog.

Last edited:
The owner of the property Mr. English said nothing was ever taken, he did not know the McMichaels and only met one of them once when he bought the property. At no time did English ever ask McMichaels to do anything on his behalf. This begs the question what business was it of the McMichaels? Absolutely none. Do people in Georgia always find it agreeable to stick their nose in another mans business? The McMichaels seem to think so.

The owner of the property Mr. English said nothing was ever taken, he did not know the McMichaels and only met one of them once when he bought the property. At no time did English ever ask McMichaels to do anything on his behalf. This begs the question what business was it of the McMichaels? Absolutely none. Do people in Georgia always find it agreeable to stick their nose in another mans business? The McMichaels seem to think so.
It’s not up to him, they have property of concern, they don’t want a pattern developed it’s really simple. Go to the south side of Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back