New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Burglary that the McMichaels said was the reason they pursued never happened. So what reason did they have?
Just hypothetically, suppose they had not had a reason. So what ? The events shown on the video still show a self-defense shooting. Period.

Had Travis McMichael just been standing there minding his own business, and Arbery ran up on him and attacked him, you would be 100% correct.

But we're not dealing with a hypothetical situation.

Instead, we're dealing with a situation in which McMichal armed himself, chased Arbery down, and then exited his vehicle with the loaded shotgun. Those set of circumstances preclude McMichael from being able to legitimately claim he was acting in self defense...
I get what you are saying, it is a valid point. However if they intended to kill him from the start they could had shot him much earlier. They never did. Also, if Arbery feared for his life, then why did he run up behind them? He could had turned around and ran away, or ran to the left or right between houses to the next street. Instead he charged right at one of them and assaulted him.
At that point it doesn’t matter what happened previously, Travis had no choice but to shoot, otherwise Arbery would had likely shot him.
see these stupid fks think that once the blackman grabbed the gun, the white guy was just supposed to let him have it. Really, that's what they think. seriously, it is.
Yes. The moral of the story here is that if you witness someone trespassing or committing burglary in your neighborhood, don’t do anything. Especially if the place is under any kind of construction. Apparently it’s normal for people to wonder into a private dwelling under construction to “just look around”.

But, if someone does happen to call the police and report a burglar, don’t do anything to help out.

And certainly, if you did grab your gun and went out to look for any such perp, you should relinquish your weapon if he runs right at you and attacks you. Tell him you’re sorry and hope he doesn’t kill you.

Lessons from the left.
Yes, people like to look inside of houses under construction...

I lived in a neighborhood where my house was the third home completed on my street. I went into all the houses under construction, spent hours in those houses, took measurements, took pictures.

Nobody ever bothered me or chased me down with a gun and murdered me.

Your intent wasn’t to steal anything.

This wasn’t a neighborhood under construction, it was one house. He had no business being there.

Nice try though.

He didn't steal anything. The property owner said so. He certainly could have stolen something, if that had been his intent.

Sorry to break it to you son, but your racist buddies will rot in jail. Deservedly so.

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Keep tuned this case is getting crazier by the second.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???
Miscarriage of justice,, poor guys are being lynched by democrats

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
Oh, they'll be treated fairly -- once they're incarcerated. Inmates love cops.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
In self defense? You terrorist
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.
He was asking him to stop so they could talk..
Which brings me back to ... with Travis block the road with a shotgun, why should Arbery have assumed they only wanted to talk?

Because they had been chasing the person for a good time. There is more info on this in the police report. But it is very inconceivable that at this point, he did not know what the deal was.
There was no reason for them to stop Arbery so there was no reason for why Arbery would know why they wanted him to stop.

They suspected him of burglary.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

How did they know he was suspected of burglary if the call went to 911?

The police report says:

According to the initial police report, the McMichaels told police that they pursued Arbery because he resembled a suspect in a string of local burglaries.

And soon we will almost certainly find out that he WAS the man behind the burglaries. And leftists will moan and cry as usual when their fake news story gets destroyed piece by piece.
Stop lying. He said there were several "break-ins," not "burglaries.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Entering a dwelling without authority *is* burglary in Georgia.
It is burglary only if the intent is to commit a felony and you dickless wonders can't fathom what that means. He didn't commit a felony, so there was no burglary.
Hey dickless wonder, where in the Georgia statute does it say they have to had committed another crime? It doesn’t. It says all they had to do was intend to commit a felony. Do YOU know that means? It means they didn’t actually have to commit another crime for it to be considered burglary.

But you are free to explain why a grown man would wonder into a private dwelling when he wasn’t authorized or invited to by the owner. Can’t wait to hear what his intention was if it wasn’t to steal something.
"It means they didn’t actually have to commit another crime for it to be considered burglary."

Correct, just intending to steal something can result in a burglary. We can look at Arbery to determine if he was intending to steal anything. First and foremost, did he take anything? No. Did he bring tools with him to break-in or steal? No. Did he bring anything with him to carry out stolen goods? No. Did he arrive in a car so he could get away with stolen goods? No. Did he head back towards his home when leaving the property? No.

There is no indication he was intending to steal anything. It appears, like many others, like he just wanted to look around at construction.
Uh-huh, he just wanted to “look at construction”.

Then why did he look around before RUNNING into the house?

Gawd, you’re SO pathetic trying to defend him.

You must be a thief yourself, to be tying to justify this dumb thug so much.
You failed. You couldn't show an intent to steal anything.

We don't even know if he stole something. In the call we hear shouts to "drop it", he thought the black man had a gun. But it may have been something else.
Yes, we know he stole nothing. The home owner confirmed that.

That's your opinion.

What cops call this is probable-cause.
Nobody bothered to ask whether the owner would have wanted to press charges.
So you know DICK about the law or the situation.

Yes they did.

Owner of house Ahmaud Arbery purportedly entered before fatal shooting is getting death threats

From the article -

In the months before February, a motion-activated camera had captured videos of someone inside the construction site a handful of times, Graddy said. The first time, English called a non-emergency police number and reported the unauthorized entry, Graddy said.

"He never used the word 'burglary,'" she said, adding that nothing has ever been stolen from or damaged at the property. "My client did not want people to come on to the property because it's just not safe."

English never shared any of this information with the McMichaels, whom he did not even know, according to his attorney.

"Even if there had been a robbery, however, the English family would not have wanted a vigilante response," Graddy said. "They would have entrusted the matter to law enforcement authorities."
That's not what I asked.
I asked if the assumption was charges would have been filed if this perp hadn't been killed.
It's difficult to file charges against a corpse.

I'm sure the owner didn't want him killed. He acted like knucklehead, but he didn't deserve to die. However, he'd be alive today if he hadn't acted like an idiot.
He'd be alive today if a couple of half-wit racists hadn't chased him down and murdered him for no reason.
“No reason”?
The thug was committing first degree burglary in their neighborhood.

If little thug boy didn’t trespass on private property, he’d be alive today.

He would be alive even if he did trespass.

And didn't charge at a shotgun.

In some jail where he belonged, most likely.

If the suspect had not had a gun, had not tried to illegally stop the victim, and not done numerous other things, the victim would be alive. He most likely would NOT have gone to jail.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor, usually with a very low penalty, usually a warning. I know as I have prosecuted trespassers at my school
Quit defending violent burglars.

The dirtbags defending the burglar won’t like this:

In 2005, a man was convicted of burglary for stealing items from two garages. Davis v. State, 275 Ga. App. 174. The man would pull up to open garages of homes and take stuff out of the garages. When the homeowner's looked in their garages, they noticed that some tools had gone missing. The same tools were pawned later that afternoon, and the man arrested soon after. The Court convicted the man of two counts of burglary. Even though he never entered into a house and the garage was open, therefore he did not physically have to break in and enter, the Court still found him guilty of burglary. Their reasoning was that he did not have permission to come into the garage, and he entered with the intent to steal. Therefore, he was found guilty.

I didn't even steal anything: Even though you may not have stolen anything, you could still be convicted of burglary. According to Johnson v. Jackson, it is not necessary that the defendant actually steal anything. 140 Ga. App. 252, (1976). It is enough if they enter without authority and with intent to commit theft.

For police. Yes. Not for Citizens Arrest. For Citizens Arrest the actual crime has to be committed.
An actual crime was committed. First degree burglary.
I’m “lying” now?

I’m the one posting actual Georgia Law and cases of people being convicted of burglary without actually stealing anything. You got jack shit.

Here it is again since you like to just ignore it:
I didn't even steal anything: Even though you may not have stolen anything, you could still be convicted of burglary. According to Johnson v. Jackson, it is not necessary that the defendant actually steal anything. 140 Ga. App. 252, (1976). It is enough if they enter without authority and with intent to commit theft.

Facts of this case......a father and son associated with law enforcement and never in trouble of any kind, never arrested for anything but are called criminals by the liberals

vs.

The black jogger............who comidtted a felony (brought a gun to school) was convicted placed on 5 yrs probation.

The he engaged in theft thus violating his probation.....but nothing was done...he should have been in jail. If he had been where he belonged he would still be alive.

Yet the liberals want us to believe he is just so innocent...he ranks right up there with Mother Teresa

Then just like the the Zimmerman case the media plays games with photos..........show the best possible photo of the black dude they could find......but show the white dudes in their jail outfit.

Latest development....video emerges of the black dude visiting that same home at night....what is that all about? Did he have some sort of obsession with that house....maybe Satan lured him there...as in the devil made him do it???

And the Earth is Flat. We faked the moon landing. Artificial Sweeteners are good for you, and Anna Nicole married for Love. Any other insane conspiracy theories you believe in besides these?
They did nothing wrong, if you stop pretending the black did nothing wrong it might dawn on you that this is serious. These men deserve to be treated fairly. Just stop pretending this kid did nothing wrong it insane.
you sound like a terrorist.. you want two innocent men in jail to die for political reasons, to race bait.. you are a terrorist
Well they murdered someone, so why is it unfair for them to face the same consequences?
It wasn't in self defense. Georgia law does not protect the aggressor in an altercation with self defense. And Travis McMichael was the aggressor by arming himself with no knowledge of Arbery but with the intent to chase him down and stop him.
We clearly see the black kid darting in front of the truck to attack the son.. standing there with a shotgun is not an active and aggression he saying stop stop we want to talk to you
Liar, McMichael couldn't have just been standing there. Scotty didn't beam him from about 4 feet to the left of the truck to being in front of it.
Which brings me back to ... with Travis block the road with a shotgun, why should Arbery have assumed they only wanted to talk?

Because they had been chasing the person for a good time. There is more info on this in the police report. But it is very inconceivable that at this point, he did not know what the deal was.
There was no reason for them to stop Arbery so there was no reason for why Arbery would know why they wanted him to stop.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

maybe they live across the street or something. why do you think it matters? I can stop anyone and ask them questions. you still haven't answered why you feel that's a crime.

They don't live across the street. Brandishing a gun is illegal dumbass!

If they just wanted to talk to him, why carry a gun?
post the statute then. The guy in the back of the truck an ex police officer I'd think knows his laws and what he can do. Experience they call that. why does it matter if they had a gun? you still didn't answer. In fact you haven't answered or provided any evidence for your position. I have the video for mine. still waiting.

Why should I do that? It has been posted numerous times in the thread. Are you too fucking lazy to do your homework. What are you 12 years old?
well it states pointing a weapon. you still haven't stated when that happened. why not? five times now I've asked you to show us that evidence. Why do you avoid that? so,so far no statute has been posted to describe a crime.
The suspect obviously points the gun at the victim and in the struggle shoots the victim. Watch the video with your eyes open. That might help, dumbass!
He pointed it at him AFTER the burglar started punching him and trying to grab the shotgun.
Then how did Arbery get shot?
He pulled the trigger, thats how. :cuckoo:
With the gun not pointed at Arbery??

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

Owner of house Ahmaud Arbery purportedly entered before fatal shooting is getting death threats

From the article -

In the months before February, a motion-activated camera had captured videos of someone inside the construction site a handful of times, Graddy said. The first time, English called a non-emergency police number and reported the unauthorized entry, Graddy said.

"He never used the word 'burglary,'" she said, adding that nothing has ever been stolen from or damaged at the property. "My client did not want people to come on to the property because it's just not safe."

English never shared any of this information with the McMichaels, whom he did not even know, according to his attorney.

"Even if there had been a robbery, however, the English family would not have wanted a vigilante response," Graddy said. "They would have entrusted the matter to law enforcement authorities."
That's not what I asked.
I asked if the assumption was charges would have been filed if this perp hadn't been killed.

I'm sure the owner didn't want him killed. He acted like knucklehead, but he didn't deserve to die. However, he'd be alive today if he hadn't acted like an idiot.
He'd be alive today if a couple of half-wit racists hadn't chased him down and murdered him for no reason.
“No reason”?

If the suspect had not had a gun, had not tried to illegally stop the victim, and not done numerous other things, the victim would be alive. He most likely would NOT have gone to jail.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor, usually with a very low penalty, usually a warning. I know as I have prosecuted trespassers at my school
Who's the burglar?

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

He probably is one.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

"If little thug boy didn’t trespass on private property, he’d be alive today."

That's a flat out lie. The McMichaels had no knowledge he was in the house. All they saw was a "black male" running down the street. Let me break this down for the less intelligent folks around here ... That means even had Arbery not entered that house, had Gregory McMichael seen Arbery running past his house, the exact same set of events would have unfolded.

They had string of burglaries in the neighborhood. His gun had been stolen.

The black man did not stop. When someone runs away like that he automatically becomes a suspect. There was also a other man chasing him down.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

That's a flat out lie. The McMichaels had no knowledge he was in the house. All they saw was a "black male" running down the street. Let me break this down for the less intelligent folks around here ... That means even had Arbery not entered that house, had Gregory McMichael seen Arbery running past his house, the exact same set of events would have unfolded.
Can you prove they had no knowledge?

In 2005, a man was convicted of burglary for stealing items from two garages. Davis v. State, 275 Ga. App. 174. The man would pull up to open garages of homes and take stuff out of the garages. When the homeowner's looked in their garages, they noticed that some tools had gone missing. The same tools were pawned later that afternoon, and the man arrested soon after. The Court convicted the man of two counts of burglary. Even though he never entered into a house and the garage was open, therefore he did not physically have to break in and enter, the Court still found him guilty of burglary. Their reasoning was that he did not have permission to come into the garage, and he entered with the intent to steal. Therefore, he was found guilty.

For police. Yes. Not for Citizens Arrest. For Citizens Arrest the actual crime has to be committed.
I’m “lying” now?

I’m the one posting actual Georgia Law and cases of people being convicted of burglary without actually stealing anything. You got jack shit.

Yes, you're lying. They have to at least have the intent to steal. You failed miserably to show that in Arbery's case. That you continue to claim Arbery burglarized that house despite your inability to prove it, proves you're lying.

I’m “lying” now?

Yes, you're lying. They have to at least have the intent to steal. You failed miserably to show that in Arbery's case. That you continue to claim Arbery burglarized that house despite your inability to prove it, proves you're lying.

It is enough to suspect that.

When someone keeps running away. This increases the suspicion.

It is completely obvious Arbery is involved in some very shady shit... Just wait out for the coming reports.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

They had string of burglaries in the neighborhood. His gun had been stolen along with an automobile.

The black man did not stop. When someone runs away like that he automatically becomes a suspect. There was also a other man chasing him down.
So what that they "claim" they had a string of burglaries. Forget the fact that only 1 incident was reported to police, what does that mean? That any black guy running through the neighborhood must be the one who committed the burglaries?

Technically it isn’t. The charge in Georgia is Aggravated Assault. And Travis McMichaels committed it. Which is why he is in jail held without bond even during the Covid release as many as possible situation.
Manslaughter, due to the struggle for posession of the shotgun.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

Read the police report. All they said was Gregory was outside on his front lawn when he saw a "black male" run by. He said nothing about seeing him enter or leave the house under construction. His son was inside their house and saw nothing at all. Furthermore, he couldn't have seen Arbery in that house. I posted the street view earlier from the McMichael home and you can't even see the lot where the construction is taking place.

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

maybe they live across the street or something. why do you think it matters? I can stop anyone and ask them questions. you still haven't answered why you feel that's a crime.

post the statute then. The guy in the back of the truck an ex police officer I'd think knows his laws and what he can do. Experience they call that. why does it matter if they had a gun? you still didn't answer. In fact you haven't answered or provided any evidence for your position. I have the video for mine. still waiting.

Why should I do that? It has been posted numerous times in the thread. Are you too fucking lazy to do your homework. What are you 12 years old?
well it states pointing a weapon. you still haven't stated when that happened. why not? five times now I've asked you to show us that evidence. Why do you avoid that? so,so far no statute has been posted to describe a crime.
The suspect obviously points the gun at the victim and in the struggle shoots the victim. Watch the video with your eyes open. That might help, dumbass!
He pointed it at him AFTER the burglar started punching him and trying to grab the shotgun.
It was pointed at him AFTER he was attacked. Are you dumb or what?

I’m “lying” now?

It is enough to suspect that.

When someone keeps running away. This increases the suspicion.

It is completely obvious Arbery is involved in some very shady shit... Just wait out for the coming reports.
Post the Georgia law that allows private citizens to enforce a citizen's arrest based on nothing but their own suspicions. Not witnessing a felony. Not having direct knowledge of a felony -- just a suspicion that a felony may have occurred.

When you can't, be aware readers here will be laughing at you for being such a schmuck.

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

LOLOL

Great, show me that in the video. Of course, you're going to need another camera angle -- one that's not obscuring your baseless claim by a vehicle.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

“No reason”?

Read the police report. All they said was Gregory was outside on his front lawn when he saw a "black male" run by. He said nothing about seeing him enter or leave the house under construction. His son was inside their house and saw nothing at all. Furthermore, he couldn't have seen Arbery in that house. I posted the street view earlier from the McMichael home and you can't even see the lot where the construction is taking place.

No, a suspicious black male had been a discussion topic in the neighborhood, as is heard in the 911 call. He knew what was going on. And he was correct, the black man illegally trespassed.

Heroic protector of his community.

That's your opinion.

Yes they did.

From the article -

That's not what I asked.

which they had a right to do. why did the black man want to die by suicide? just curious. how do you answer for him?

vs.

He was reported to 911.

No reason? Please...

not actually true, the man who attempted to take the gun away held the barrel against his ownself inflicting harm to his own body. The video is very clear here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back