New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously a case of manslaughter.

The dude with the shotgun, who shouldnt have had it in the first place, had his gun grabbed by the other man and a fight began over the shotgun.

From the moment the jogger grabbed the gun the gunman was in a no win situation and an unintended death occured.

This is another case of anti-gun, anti-self defense ideologues trying to make the case in peoples minds that it is never justified to shoot in self defense.

HANDS UP! DONT SHOOT! all over again.

[/B] Sorry. The guy with the gun had no business getting in the truck to chase down Ahmad. Daddy had no business getting in the back of the truck to chase him down. That means from the moment they tried to stop Ahmad they were the felons. The criminals. By Georgia law. Ahmad could have beaten them to death legally. They were the aggressors. They were the attackers.

Let me ask you this. A Black Guy won’t let a white woman pass. He is trying to detain her because he thinks she might be a prostitute. The woman Tries to kick him in the balls and she is shot and killed. Who is the criminal?

In that case the Black Guy. Not because he is black or she is a woman. But because he had no legal authority to stop the woman. He can not claim self defense because he was engaged in the criminal activity. Otherwise every robber who kills a clerk would claim self defense.

The commission of a crime. The felony Aggravated Assault means it was not self defense. At that point in time the person who could and was acting in self defense was Ahmad.
Lol, why do you have to keep using racial examples? This sort of shooting happens all the time among people of the same race.

Race is really irrelevant here.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
Simple trespass is a misdemeanor.
So what.
It's still a crime.
And jumping someone holding a firearm is assault with intent to commit murder.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
thats a nice story but lets stick with what happened that we have proof of,,,
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,
arbrey had no obligation to stop but instead turned and attacked,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

Anybody ever wonder why the media uses a 25 year old high school yearbook picture when more recent mugshots are available?

View attachment 334322
Was that his shoplifting mugshot? They put you in jail for that in Georgia?
If you do it with a weapon
link?

I can give you a link. But first you are going to explain why you want a link. What will be your position aftwerwards?

So OldLady ...it was just another typical attempt to gum up the conversation...straight from the liberal rule book.
Sorry to disappoint you, but there are three active threads on this and I have been posting on the one in Breaking News today.

Of course I had a reason for asking for a link. There is no link because that statement is bullshit. No one has released any of the particulars on that case. That I have found, anyway. But if I had been given a link that informed me differently, I would have appreciated it.

So if informed differently...if informed that he had indeed been arrested on a gun charge..that would have changed your mind about something? I can still provide the link but lets make sure it isnt a waste of time first. I've dealt with liberals too long.
The gun charge was when he was 19, at a school sporting event. He was carrying in a gun free zone.

The shoplifting charge was in 2018. Totally separate. My reading of that post was that he was saying Arbery had shoplifted with a gun. Now how those two things go together, I'm not sure. But that was why I asked for a link.
so shoplifting isn't a crime to you? just curious.
It is a crime. I didn't realize people got put in jail for it.

Hopefully they do. Not in liberal shitholes like California where third generation shops are being driven out of business by Democrats refusal lock up shop lifters....part of their political base.
But Georgia is more civilized. Add to that a probation violation from a gun charge on school property (school shooting avoided). So he probably was arrested and jailed. Not long enough apparently.
This is whAt happens when criminals are released.

who cares about white people getting killed by a black person???

I deplore all gun owners legal and illegal who use them for no good reason to kill people. . I will never call a shooter who kills innocent people “a very fine person” unless the facts bring to a legal consensus that the shooting was clearly justified

here we have white extremists and gun cultists trashing the dead man and calling his killers very fine people. For god’s sake why trash the victim because right before his death he went into a building under construction for a few minutes
And left taking noting.

who cares about white people getting killed by a black person???

I deplore all gun owners legal and illegal who use them for no good reason to kill people. . I will never call a shooter who kills innocent people “a very fine person” unless the facts bring to a legal consensus that the shooting was clearly justified

here we have white extremists and gun cultists trashing the dead man and calling his killers very fine people. For god’s sake why trash the victim because right before his death he went into a building under construction for a few minutes
And left taking noting.
I am astounded not only by your lying but also by your intellectual dishonesty and by your stupidity as evidenced in the above post.
It matters not whether the black guy stole anything....it
is irrelevant.

What does matter....what is relevant is that he assaulted the white guy with the shot-gun.

End of story....and the end of his life which he himself was responsible for.

He had no right to attack anyone. Case closed.

This is obviously a case of manslaughter.

The dude with the shotgun, who shouldnt have had it in the first place, had his gun grabbed by the other man and a fight began over the shotgun.

From the moment the jogger grabbed the gun the gunman was in a no win situation and an unintended death occured.

This is another case of anti-gun, anti-self defense ideologues trying to make the case in peoples minds that it is never justified to shoot in self defense.

HANDS UP! DONT SHOOT! all over again.

[/B] Sorry. The guy with the gun had no business getting in the truck to chase down Ahmad. Daddy had no business getting in the back of the truck to chase him down. That means from the moment they tried to stop Ahmad they were the felons. The criminals. By Georgia law. Ahmad could have beaten them to death legally. They were the aggressors. They were the attackers.

Let me ask you this. A Black Guy won’t let a white woman pass. He is trying to detain her because he thinks she might be a prostitute. The woman Tries to kick him in the balls and she is shot and killed. Who is the criminal?

In that case the Black Guy. Not because he is black or she is a woman. But because he had no legal authority to stop the woman. He can not claim self defense because he was engaged in the criminal activity. Otherwise every robber who kills a clerk would claim self defense.

The commission of a crime. The felony Aggravated Assault means it was not self defense. At that point in time the person who could and was acting in self defense was Ahmad.
Lol, why do you have to keep using racial examples? This sort of shooting happens all the time among people of the same race.

Race is really irrelevant here.

No you absolutely incorrect this whole hooplah was created by the media trying to stir up racial hatred.............this is their standard operating procedure....they have done it many times....in a effort to weaken America and further their fallacious narrative of black victimhood....if you do not understand that ...you are truly lost trying to discuss this case.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
So what.
It's still a crime.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

What does this have to do with being ambushed.

Last edited:

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

Ambushed.

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Ambushed.
Omg where?

I asked you to watch the video and tell me what second into the video do you hear the first shot...

he was running at about this distance in one second:

4ED06C1C-63EB-4F79-8B97-E9A06F7DAF01.jpeg

Red arrow above is start of -19 end of -20 Arberry is seen running up to the rear of the truck.

BELOW is the position of the shooter Red. And the Runner BLUE WHEN THE FIRST SHOT WAS FIRED.

THIS Shot is at the start of -18 and the end of -19.

A1A16A5A-9C23-4786-96AB-3A1B1A114B1E.jpeg

Arberry is still close to the edge of the ride when the gun went off.

the Gunman’s white hat was visible through the windshield to the right. We csnt see how far the Gunman moved to the right. But he clearly was on the right side if the road when he fired the first shot.

You’ve been lying all this time that the Gunman never crossed the double yellow lines.

Are you going to admit it’s been wrong to lie about something like that when you didn’t do what I’m doing to figure this out.

I dont see a hard left turn to attack a Gunman in the left side of the double yellow lines.

That bullshit story is gone.

Tell your buddies about it.

Here’s the video I used:

Last edited:
Ok, for most of us we have moved beyond the silly notion that the McMichael’s were valiant defenders of the neighborhood. There are still a few who refuse to consider they may be looking at this wrong. But they will never climb down off that hill, so it is useless to continue arguing with them.

So what is left to discuss. Ahmad’s final decision to attack the armed McMichael who was there committing Aggrivaded Assault.

Now was it a good decision all things considered? Probably not. But here, we have the law to help us. The actions of the man must be viewed with an attention to the reasonable actions and beliefs. Is it reasonable to believe that someone approaching you demanding you stop armed with a shotgun means you harm? Yes. Absolutely. The law states that Ahmad’s frame of mind was absolutely relevant. You see, Aggrivaded Assault applies if the victim was in fear because of the actions of the person armed.

Now, we all know that you can’t outrun a bullet. So turning and running as offered as a supposedly realistic option is not much of an option.

I was thinking of my Military Training. I was at Fort Leonard Wood and later at Fort Bragg when we rehearsed what we should do in a near and far ambush situation. A near ambush is within hand grenade range. When you are within hand grenade range of the enemy and are attacked, your only option is attack. If you stop, seek cover, or do anything else the enemy will certainly kill you. If you attack, they will probably kill you, but you have a chance, even if it is a slim one. Outside Hand Grenade range, you seek cover and return fire. There your odds are much improved seeking cover because the enemy can’t just toss a grenade out there and kill you.

You can die either way, but you go with your best chance. It is sort of like having 17 in a hand of Black Jack. Odds say that you are unlikely to draw a card low enough to get you closer to 21. You are far more likely to go over, and go bust.

So attacking McMoron Junior would be about the only option that Ahmad may have believed he had. If he stops, he does not know the intent of two people in civilian clothes without any identification showing that they are police. Imagine yourself there. Two guys, armed, jump out of a truck and demand that you stop right there. What would you do? Take a chance that they really mean you no harm? What evidence do you have of that? They are armed and making demands they have no right to make. Do you ignore them and jog by and wait to see if they shoot you in the back?

You fight. You fight for the same reason the passengers on Flight 93 fought. You fight for the same reason that the people who tackled the shoe bomber fought. If you do nothing, you will die. If you do something, you will probably die. But at least you have a chance at life. Ten percent chance is better than no chance. And if I was approached by two yahoos armed and demanding that I do what they say, my instinct, like most of you, would be to fight. Granted my instincts have been trained, and Ahmad’s were not. But his actions make sense if you take a moment and look at it from his point of view.

And most importantly, you stop thinking of the only indefensible position in this discussion. That the McMichael’s were valiant defenders totally justified by law Is absolutely unsupportable. By now, their attorney is figuring out he screwed up, and if he is still their attorney, then they are even dumber than I thought. That attorney should be disbarred. He certainly did not act in the best interests of his clients.

Ok, for most of us we have moved beyond the silly notion that the McMichael’s were valiant defenders of the neighborhood. There are still a few who refuse to consider they may be looking at this wrong. But they will never climb down off that hill, so it is useless to continue arguing with them.

So what is left to discuss. Ahmad’s final decision to attack the armed McMichael who was there committing Aggrivaded Assault.

Now was it a good decision all things considered? Probably not. But here, we have the law to help us. The actions of the man must be viewed with an attention to the reasonable actions and beliefs. Is it reasonable to believe that someone approaching you demanding you stop armed with a shotgun means you harm? Yes. Absolutely. The law states that Ahmad’s frame of mind was absolutely relevant. You see, Aggrivaded Assault applies if the victim was in fear because of the actions of the person armed.

Now, we all know that you can’t outrun a bullet. So turning and running as offered as a supposedly realistic option is not much of an option.

I was thinking of my Military Training. I was at Fort Leonard Wood and later at Fort Bragg when we rehearsed what we should do in a near and far ambush situation. A near ambush is within hand grenade range. When you are within hand grenade range of the enemy and are attacked, your only option is attack. If you stop, seek cover, or do anything else the enemy will certainly kill you. If you attack, they will probably kill you, but you have a chance, even if it is a slim one. Outside Hand Grenade range, you seek cover and return fire. There your odds are much improved seeking cover because the enemy can’t just toss a grenade out there and kill you.

You can die either way, but you go with your best chance. It is sort of like having 17 in a hand of Black Jack. Odds say that you are unlikely to draw a card low enough to get you closer to 21. You are far more likely to go over, and go bust.

So attacking McMoron Junior would be about the only option that Ahmad may have believed he had. If he stops, he does not know the intent of two people in civilian clothes without any identification showing that they are police. Imagine yourself there. Two guys, armed, jump out of a truck and demand that you stop right there. What would you do? Take a chance that they really mean you no harm? What evidence do you have of that? They are armed and making demands they have no right to make. Do you ignore them and jog by and wait to see if they shoot you in the back?

You fight. You fight for the same reason the passengers on Flight 93 fought. You fight for the same reason that the people who tackled the shoe bomber fought. If you do nothing, you will die. If you do something, you will probably die. But at least you have a chance at life. Ten percent chance is better than no chance. And if I was approached by two yahoos armed and demanding that I do what they say, my instinct, like most of you, would be to fight. Granted my instincts have been trained, and Ahmad’s were not. But his actions make sense if you take a moment and look at it from his point of view.

And most importantly, you stop thinking of the only indefensible position in this discussion. That the McMichael’s were valiant defenders totally justified by law Is absolutely unsupportable. By now, their attorney is figuring out he screwed up, and if he is still their attorney, then they are even dumber than I thought. That attorney should be disbarred. He certainly did not act in the best interests of his clients.
nice try,,,,

..I change my vote because of the AA video
...ok, with TMartin, it seems he was totally innocent and did nothing suspicious
..now--with AA, he INITIATES the problem

....no he didn't steal--but he did something that made it look like he might be stealing...it's the same as some stranger going into YOUR neighbor's garage and looking around....he wasn't walking THROUGH--he stopped and was looking around..he wasn't trespassing--it is more than fair to say he was looking for something to steal ..if he has a record, then it's undeniable
....so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

---SO---he causes a problem which would make someone call the police to chase after him--or good citizens....

.....it's NOT like blacks think where whites/white cops say ''let's go get us a n****r'''' ......it's not like the whites immediately started shooting or beating AA up......like Rodney King, the cops tried non-physical methods FIRST.....
..definitely not murder and definitely race is not involved
..but blacks won't listen--all they care about is RACE
...my next post will deal how I got the cops called on me, and what I did

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Ambushed.
What kind of idiot runs into an ambush on purpose?

Then attacks the people supposedly springing your imaginary ambush?

....I was making a pirate costume and painted a TOY sword to look real...I went over to my sister's house to show her...she was outside and I was waving the sword around ..I put the sword in my car to let it dry more
...a little later I went to my car, and a cop car pulled up...then a cop van, and another cop car....I'm thinking ''WTH????'''....
..the cop gets out of his car with hand on his pistol and says ''what's going on'''.....there was a pause----and then I realized and said ''O, this is a a toy sword'''....and so on and so on...everything remained calm--I did not get upset at the cops and go apeshit like the blacks do--for a harmless misunderstanding
....I am WHITE---I did something not dumb--but something that could be seen as dangerous/etc---so the cops were called--not because of my RACE!!!
--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---so this INITIATED the problem....NOT his race
..he had no business there and either knew it or was too stupid to know it

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?
He was stealing from the house .. is that unreasonable to think? Why would you run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back