New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
Simple trespass is a misdemeanor.
So what.
It's still a crime.
And jumping someone holding a firearm is assault with intent to commit murder.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
thats a nice story but lets stick with what happened that we have proof of,,,
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,
arbrey had no obligation to stop but instead turned and attacked,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
So what.
It's still a crime.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

What does this have to do with being ambushed.
Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

Ambushed.
What kind of idiot runs into an ambush on purpose?

Then attacks the people supposedly springing your imaginary ambush?
They are so dummmb haha

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

What thief?
He was stealing from the house .. is that unreasonable to think? Why would you run
Cause he was a regular jogger.

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?
He was stealing from the house .. is that unreasonable to think? Why would you run
....when I jog, I always go where I shouldn't--like construction areas--then I look around
:eek-52:

here we have white extremists and gun cultists trashing the dead man and calling his killers very fine people. For god’s sake why trash the victim because right before his death he went into a building under construction for a few minutes
And left taking noting.
Upon what do you base the use of the term "white extremists", or the trem "gun cultists" ?

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?
Ha that’s The funniest thing I’ve heard all day haha

There's a show called Live PD which shows a lot of jogging from the police.

Interesting show.... and a lot of laughs.

31hjmn.jpg

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Sounds like these good old boys are screwed now!!

1589241109693.png

You said he was shot here?

Never. All the liars are on the white extremist side.,

I ve been saying he was shot “at”. Or a warning ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.

Never. All the liars Olsen in the white extremist side.,

I ve been saying he was shot at ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.
No idea what your talking about

And most importantly, you stop thinking of the only indefensible position in this discussion. That the McMichael’s were valiant defenders totally justified by law Is absolutely unsupportable. By now, their attorney is figuring out he screwed up, and if he is still their attorney, then they are even dumber than I thought. That attorney should be disbarred. He certainly did not act in the best interests of his clients.

The McMichael’s were valiant defenders, totally justified by law. Just because Punchbery went after them, is not their fault. There's no way to tell how the trial of the McMichaels will come out, because the race factor is the crux of it, and we don't know who is going to be on the jury.

Almost all of the similar cases have ended with the white or Hispanic defendant being acquitted, despite the loud yammerings of the black community's lunatic fringe. Each situation could be politically different though.

I ve been saying he was shot at ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.

He makes no sense...he has managed to deceive himself with those drawings he has been spamming the board with....he must have gone to a lot of trouble to make up all that crap and does not have a clue people pay no attention to stuff like.

I would like for him to try and explain how the shooter could fire a shotgun at the black at such a close distance and miss? A blind man could hit someone at that distance with a shotgun....and this whiteguy was very experienced with the weapon.

You fire a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot at that distance you are not only going to hit them you are going to kill them.

And most importantly, you stop thinking of the only indefensible position in this discussion. That the McMichael’s were valiant defenders totally justified by law Is absolutely unsupportable. By now, their attorney is figuring out he screwed up, and if he is still their attorney, then they are even dumber than I thought. That attorney should be disbarred. He certainly did not act in the best interests of his clients.

The McMichael’s were valiant defenders, totally justified by law. Just because Punchbery went after them, is not their fault. There's no way to tell how the trial of the McMichaels will come out, because the race factor is the crux of it, and we don't know who is going to be on the jury.

Almost all of the similar cases have ended with the white or Hispanic defendant being acquitted, despite the loud yammerings of the black community's lunatic fringe. Each situation could be politically different though.

Excellent analysis.

Never. All the liars are on the white extremist side.,

I ve been saying he was shot “at”. Or a warning ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.
What is "extremist", and why do you keep talking about "white" ? The McMichaels could easily have been black, and the same scenario might have unfolded. I don't recall the McMicheals ever saying anything about Punchbery being black.

And I already put that yellow line jibberish to rest a few posts ago.

He makes no sense...he has managed to deceive himself with those drawings he has been spamming the board with....he must have gone to a lot of trouble to make up all that crap and does not have a clue people pay no attention to stuff like.

I would like for him to try and explain how the shooter could fire a shotgun at the black at such a close distance and miss? A blind man could hit someone at that distance with a shotgun....and this whiteguy was very experienced with the weapon.

You fire a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot at that distance you are not only going to hit them you are going to kill them.
They are thirsty for blood,, these poor guys are getting Lynched. I hope justice is served in this case

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?
....when I jog, I always go where I shouldn't--like construction areas--then I look around
:eek-52:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....they now have video of the black dude going to that house at night...what kind of nutcase would do that?

We know he has a mental history...fhe former D.A. confrimed that.

Two other things the msm is trying to keep covered up.....the black dude took a pistol to a H.S. basketball...was convicted of that (a felony) and put on probation for 5 yrs. and then he broke his probation by comitting theft.....yet nothing was done.....why not....the former D.A. suggested his mental history had something to do with it....I guess they figured a crazy guy in jail would be more trouble than it was worth....anyhow for whatever reason...he was not penalized and was out roaming aka running in the streets day and night apparantly....a real loon...and yet the msm is trying to make him out to be holier than the pope. hehheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back