New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
d6d1b971642dea7f.jpg

I enjoy reading the ramblings of all of the legal scholars here insisting they're no guilty.

That verdict will come in time. Or it won't.

The fact of the matter is that the local DA had this case for two months and did dick. GBI and the US Attorney had it for two days and arrested the two and charged them with murder and aggravated assault. And, since Travis and Gregory McMichael acted together, and apparently had someone shooting video, conspiracy is a very distinct possibility.

These guys are completely fucked...

I enjoy reading the ramblings of all of the legal scholars here insisting they're no guilty.

The fact of the matter is that the local DA had this case for two months and did dick. GBI and the US Attorney had it for two days and arrested the two and charged them with murder and aggravated assault. And, since Travis and Gregory McMichael acted together, and apparently had someone shooting video, conspiracy is a very distinct possibility.

What did they do wrong? Or against the law?

Your translator is on the fritz, Igor. PS: FUCK OFF, shill!

You must be on the side of two of the dumbest white guys in a America with shotgun, a handgun and a Pickup truck

They very well could be going to prison for a long time for their aggravated assault and murder of young black man while he was jogging.

What did the young black man do the day they decided to use lethal force in order to
Citizen Arrest him?

He walked into a building under construction and looked around. and then left.

You got their backs do ya?

what is it about ignorance that causes all this bubba bonding going on around here?
You fix your translator did ya, Igor?

Silly shill. America is not your country.

They very well may have been within the law in GA. I couldn't do that here, but laws vary from state to state.

According to the US Attorney and the GBI, they hunted down and murdered an unarmed man.

Now, before you go off on some ignorant, mindless rant about how Arbery escalated the situation and how Travis McMichael acted in self defense, you need to understand that people who actually make their living prosecuting these types of crimes say you're wrong...

According to the US Attorney and the GBI, they hunted down and murdered an unarmed man.

Now, before you go off on some ignorant, mindless rant about how Arbery escalated the situation and how Travis McMichael acted in self defense, you need to understand that people who actually make their living prosecuting these types of crimes say you're wrong...

What in the hell do you mean? Either it was self defense - in which case no laws were broken. Or it wasn't, in which case the ex-cop and investigator decided to shoot a person for the heck of it.

It does not look good for your case. Black man charging for cops gun... the media is getting lazy, the gentle giant story again...

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the negro did not committ any crimes this year....you think that clears his record? hehheh
Anyhow.....No one was trying to be a vigilante....they were simply trying to help the police nab a suspect.
The way to help law enforcement is to share information and act according to the law, not take the law into your own hands and you know it Mac.

How did they take the law into their own hands? They merely told the guy they needed to talk to him. They had already called the cops and knew they were on the way.

They made no attempt to arrest the black guy....they simply wanted to talk to him. It is not illegal to try and talk to someone.

At all times the black guy had freedom of movement...was never restrained in any manner....he did not want to talk to them and now we see a possible motive for that.

What normal person jogging down the road will not respond to a request from someone when they say they need to talk to him.

Are you SERIOUS? If Im jogging, I dont want to STOP and talk to anyone, Im JOGGING

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the negro did not committ any crimes this year....you think that clears his record? hehheh
Anyhow.....No one was trying to be a vigilante....they were simply trying to help the police nab a suspect.
The way to help law enforcement is to share information and act according to the law, not take the law into your own hands and you know it Mac.

How did they take the law into their own hands? They merely told the guy they needed to talk to him. They had already called the cops and knew they were on the way.

They made no attempt to arrest the black guy....they simply wanted to talk to him. It is not illegal to try and talk to someone.

At all times the black guy had freedom of movement...was never restrained in any manner....he did not want to talk to them and now we see a possible motive for that.

What normal person jogging down the road will not respond to a request from someone when they say they need to talk to him.

Are you SERIOUS? If Im jogging, I dont want to STOP and talk to anyone, Im JOGGING

Most of what he said is wrong. They were very much trying to arrest the person, one of the people was an ex-cop for decades. Further he was not jogging, he was running away from the crime scene which he had raided numerous times in the past.

thats not close to what I read. He entered a construction site, looked around and continued on his jog. Under Georgia law, entering an unsecured location is NOT a felony, and also under Georgia law, a citizens arrest can only be made when a felony is committed and witnessed by the person(s) making the citizens arrest.

If anything, the video showing him in the construction site further helps prove the two gunmen murdered him

Most of what he said is wrong. They were very much trying to arrest the person, one of the people was an ex-cop for decades. Further he was not jogging, he was running away from the crime scene which he had raided numerous times in the past.

First of all they had drove up to the guy....never got out of the truck...told him to stop they needed to talk to him....he turned around and jogged the other way. They had their weapons in the truck and never displayed them at this point.

Do you think that was an attempt to arrest....if so it was very lame-ass--looks to me like they just wanted to question him. Especially as you mention and as we all know the father was a former cop....so he would know how to make an arrest.

So then they drove ahead of the guy and parked their truck....the father was in the bed of the truck...the son to the left and slightly in front of the truck.

The jogger sees them and keeps on jogging towards them....he jogs to the right to get around the truck and then quickly veers to the left to attack the son with the shotgun.

Now I do not know if there were words exchanged before the black attacked...if there were I have not heard what they were.

So....pray tell how were they trying to arrest him?...the father in the bed of the truck and never got out...the son to the left and front.....there was nothing to prevent the black from continuing to jog on down the road. Certainly does not appear they were trying to arrest at that time or any other time

I am all ears...how were they trying to arrest the black dude?

If they were serious about arresting the guy why did they not stop at the first encounter get out of the truck with their guns and tell the guy he was under arrest. All they did from what I have read was to tell him to stop they needed to talk to him.

What they were up to when they drove ahead of him and stopped is up for questioning. Did they think that just because the Son was outside the truck with his shotgun and the father was in the bed of the truck with his pistol out that the black dude would see the guns and stop?

Anyhow....i have not seen any evidence or heard any report that they were set up to arrest him when he got up to the truck...how did they even know he would approach the truck? He could have run off in many different directions....I do think orginally they wanted to do a citizens arrest and the father is reported to have said they 'wanted' to do a citizens arrest. Yet I see no evidence of them attempting to do an arrest. Just driving ahead of the black dude, parking the truck and waiting does not cocnstitute an arrest.

Unless I see some evidence indicating they were going to arrest or planned to arrest him...I think the most they were doing was to try and keep him in sight and perhaps slow him down til the police got there and they were on the way as they had called the police before they started on their venture.

I think for whatever reason they had decided not to so an arrest.

First of all they had drove up to the guy....never got out of the truck...told him to stop they needed to talk to him....he turned around and jogged the other way. They had their weapons in the truck and never displayed them at this point.

Do you think that was an attempt to arrest....if so it was very lame-ass--looks to me like they just wanted to question him. Especially as you mention and as we all know the father was a former cop....so he would know how to make an arrest.

So then they drove ahead of the guy and parked their truck....the father was in the bed of the truck...the son to the left and slightly in front of the truck.

The jogger sees them and keeps on jogging towards them....he jogs to the right to get around the truck and then quickly veers to the left to attack the son with the shotgun.

Now I do not know if there were words exchanged before the black attacked...if there were I have not heard what they were.

So....pray tell how were they trying to arrest him?...the father in the bed of the truck and never got out...the son to the left and front.....there was nothing to prevent the black from continuing to jog on down the road. Certainly does not appear they were trying to arrest at that time or any other time

If they were serious about arresting the guy why did they not stop at the first encounter get out of the truck with their guns and tell the guy he was under arrest. All they did from what I have read was to tell him to stop they needed to talk to him.

What they were up to when they drove ahead of him and stopped is up for questioning. Did they think that just because the Son was outside the truck with his shotgun and the father was in the bed of the truck with his pistol out that the black dude would see the guns and stop?

Anyhow....i have not seen any evidence or heard any report that they were set up to arrest him when he got up to the truck...how did they even know he would approach the truck? He could have run off in many different directions....I do think orginally they wanted to do a citizens arrest and the father is reported to have said they 'wanted' to do a citizens arrest. Yet I see no evidence of them attempting to do an arrest. Just driving ahead of the black dude, parking the truck and waiting does not cocnstitute an arrest.

Unless I see some evidence indicating they were going to arrest or planned to arrest him...I think the most they were doing was to try and keep him in sight and perhaps slow him down til the police got there and they were on the way as they had called the police before they started on their venture.

Calling the cops... but they wanted to talk... makes no sense.

They were there to arrest the robber and bring him to justice. Patriots by the way...

thats not close to what I read. He entered a construction site, looked around and continued on his jog. Under Georgia law, entering an unsecured location is NOT a felony, and also under Georgia law, a citizens arrest can only be made when a felony is committed and witnessed by the person(s) making the citizens arrest.

If anything, the video showing him in the construction site further helps prove the two gunmen murdered him

What utter nonsense......first of all no arrest was made, there was no effort to even make an arrest....do you even know the definition of what an arrest actually is???

Next.....why would they want to kill him? That is utterly pre-posterous....they had called the police already....no one that plans to murder somone is going to call the police...that makes no sense whatsoever.

And as has been pointd out...even if they had conducted an illegal citizens arrest it is not relevant....as in that still would not give the black dude any right to committ assault.

You need to go back to clown school and come up with a better performance boyo.

Last edited:

Calling the cops... but they wanted to talk... makes no sense.

They were there to arrest the robber and bring him to justice. Patriots by the way...

So why didn't they arrest him? Telling someone they need to talk is no attempt to arrest.....the father was a former cop ...as such he would have known how to arrest someone if that was what he wanted to do.

I think that was their intent when they took out but for some reason changed their mind. Perhaps the father with all of his experience and knowing the law decided it was not a good idea but to wait for the cops whom they had summoned when they first took off to actually make the arrest....thus freeing him and his son from any charges of making a false arrest.

What in the hell do you mean? Either it was self defense - in which case no laws were broken. Or it wasn't, in which case the ex-cop and investigator decided to shoot a person for the heck of it.

It does not look good for your case. Black man charging for cops gun... the media is getting lazy, the gentle giant story again...

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

Then there is the video which clearly shows the black guy committing assault.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.

I was thinking of my Military Training. I was at Fort Leonard Wood and later at Fort Bragg when we rehearsed what we should do in a near and far ambush situation. A near ambush is within hand grenade range. When you are within hand grenade range of the enemy and are attacked, your only option is attack. If you stop, seek cover, or do anything else the enemy will certainly kill you. If you attack, they will probably kill you, but you have a chance, even if it is a slim one. Outside Hand Grenade range, you seek cover and return fire. There your odds are much improved seeking cover because the enemy can’t just toss a grenade out there and kill you.
But this was not a military situation in a war where you KNOW the enemy is trying to kill you.

In this case we have redneck idiots chasing down a guy who they thought stole some stuff, and had the jogger told them he had nothing and let them search him if they wanted to, he would still be alive today.

But there is not doubt in my mind that the jogger was innocent and the vigilantes over playing their hand by bringing guns. That is why we have things like tazers, mace and night sticks.

Still, it looks like manslaughter to me on the part of the son, and some kind of associate crime for the father.

This was not a deliberate lynching in my opinion, more of a tragic accident with knuckleheaded morons.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.
With very much excessive force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back