New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
Simple trespass is a misdemeanor.
So what.
It's still a crime.
And jumping someone holding a firearm is assault with intent to commit murder.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
thats a nice story but lets stick with what happened that we have proof of,,,
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,
arbrey had no obligation to stop but instead turned and attacked,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

Self defense would only work had Arbury initiated hostilities. I can tell you right now if a couple of goobers run up on me with a gun I am going to fight for my life.
The video clearly shows a black man rushing a white guy, trying to take his gun, we seen three other black men this week attack police officers holding guns on them. And they were shot and killed this hero did not pull the trigger until he had no other option.. like I said watch the video the black man literally shows how this will be dismissed.. hehehehehh

so your on the side of white supremacist, and they ambushed the jogger. I already seen the video this man was showing and it showed nothing but curiosity , trespassing. Maybe he works in the building trades or is thinking of it.

As far as robberies , there have been none since Xmas when one of the supremacist gun got stolen.
The police officer explains how this is a felony this house is a dwelling he breached the property line, The father and son witnessed it called the cops and by Georgia law they can lawfully make a citizens arrest. At most this will be a manslaughter but the video shows the son showing restraint. Until no more. AA was linked to 5 break ins
So what.
It's still a crime.

It is a crime that only the owners of the property or their representatives can press charges for. In Georgia. The McMorons has no authority to press charges for the crime. They also had no legal authority to pursue or attempt to detain anyone.
but they do have a right to try and slow the suspect down until someone that can press charges against them gets there,,,,

Citizens arrest means you can detain an individual until the police get there. But not matter what happens from the point that the McMorons try to stop Ahmad, they, the McMorons are the criminals.

Let’s say for example that Ahmad actually stops and waits for the cops. The cop searches Ahmad, and finds nothing stolen. He checks the house and finds nothing damaged. So now, the only way for him to arrest Ahmad is if the Owners say so. The Cop asks the McMorons if they are the representatives of the owner. If they say yes, they have just committed a felony of false statement to a police officer in addition to Aggravated Assault. If they say no, they have just committed the felony of Aggravated Assault. The owners if questioned, and they would be questioned at some point, would say that they didn’t even know the McMorons.

You see, the crime of Trespassing in Georgia is much like Murder. We don’t have multiple Trespassing charges. We have one. Criminal Trespass. For that, either there has to be damage to the property. Or there has to be an owner or representative to press charges. The cop can arrest if he sees damage that he believes was caused by the suspect. Burglary is a completely different charge, and usually Criminal Trespass is one of the charges tossed on top.

We have one murder charge. We don’t have in the first, second, or third degree. Murder is Murder. It doesn’t matter if you killed the clerk in a spur of the moment robbery gone bad, or if you plotted for months to kill your wife.

The McMoron’s claimed they thought that Ahmad was responsible for a number of break ins in the neighborhood. Only there were none reported to police since Christmas. Two months with no burglaries in the neighborhood.

Let’s put it this way. Let’s say you and I are neighbors. I am going out of town, but don’t tell you. You notice I am gone, and see someone else enter my house. You being an observant neighbor notice the person entering my house is Black. You rush over with a gun and hold the Black guy until the police are called. I never gave you authority to do so. I never gave you the authority to act as my agent. You don’t know if the Black Guy is supposed to be there or not. If he is arrested, and is supposed to be there with my permission, do you think the Cops aren’t going to come back and get you?

The problem is that Citizens Arrest requires you to KNOW what is going on. You do not have the benefit of the doubt that a cop has. A cop has additional authority, and protections, called Qualified Immunity that citizens do not. McMoron senior may have forgotten that those protections ceased the moment he retired. He was NO LONGER a cop. McMoron junior may have been enamored by Daddy’s stories of catching bad guys and wanted the rush that came with chasing someone down and catching the criminal. It really does not matter. No matter what they were thinking, they were wrong, and that means that the one doing the Citizens Arrest was acting illegally, and because they were armed, the charge is a Felony.

It was never Self Defense on the part of the McMorons under Georgia Law. The local DA’s tried to downplay it and when confronted with the truth and upper level scrutiny immediately threw up their hands and waved them frantically screaming that they recused themselves.
mcmorons had everyright to tell him to stop cause they wanted to talk and wait for the police,,,

the rest you know,,,,

The law enforcement guy knew about Arbery from when Arbery was busted for illegal possession of a gun

... in 2013 when he was 19 years old, Arbery was indicted for bringing a loaded Big Bear .380-caliber pistol to a high-school basketball game, then fleeing the scene. We are not told that in 2018 he was convicted of shoplifting for stealing a TV from a Walmart and also of violating probation for his gun charge.
We’re not told that in his duties as a police officer, Greg McMichael—one of the two “toothless redneck inbred yahoo white trash pieces of shit” who gave chase to Arbery—had worked on Arbery’s shoplifting case and may not have been “profiling” him so much for being an alleged black jogger as for being a person who illegally carries guns and illegally flees crime scenes.

What does this have to do with being ambushed.
Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

What thief?
He was stealing from the house .. is that unreasonable to think? Why would you run

Probably because he saw and heard the neighbor come out and call 911...he knew he was busted so he started running and then with his bad luck ran right in front of the house of a former police investigator who had dealt with him in the past and even more bad luck the former investigator recognized him.
All of this black dude's behavior bespeaks of someone with mental issues....a mental history as the former D.A. referred to when he was talking about the black so called jogger.

Last edited:
You said he was shot here?

Never. All the liars Olsen in the white extremist side.,

I ve been saying he was shot at ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.
No idea what your talking about

He makes no sense...he has managed to deceive himself with those drawings he has been spamming the board with....he must have gone to a lot of trouble to make up all that crap and does not have a clue people pay no attention to stuff like.

I would like for him to try and explain how the shooter could fire a shotgun at the black at such a close distance and miss? A blind man could hit someone at that distance with a shotgun....and this whiteguy was very experienced with the weapon.

You fire a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot at that distance you are not only going to hit them you are going to kill them.

I do not think any white man could be so dumb as this character seems to be.
They are thirsty for blood,, these poor guys are getting Lynched. I hope justice is served in this case

I hope they can obtain a first rate defense team....they should try and get those guys that defended Zimmerman...they were fantastic.

You said he was shot here?

Never. All the liars Olsen in the white extremist side.,

I ve been saying he was shot at ( I don’t know if he was hit by the first shot) I always said the shotgun was fired in front of the truck FIRST. It was not left if the double yellow line as MacTheKnife has been saying.
No idea what your talking about

He makes no sense...he has managed to deceive himself with those drawings he has been spamming the board with....he must have gone to a lot of trouble to make up all that crap and does not have a clue people pay no attention to stuff like.

I would like for him to try and explain how the shooter could fire a shotgun at the black at such a close distance and miss? A blind man could hit someone at that distance with a shotgun....and this whiteguy was very experienced with the weapon.

You fire a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot at that distance you are not only going to hit them you are going to kill them.
They are thirsty for blood,, these poor guys are getting Lynched. I hope justice is served in this case

I hope they can obtain a first rate defense team....they should try and get those guys that defended Zimmerman...they were fantastic.
They broke no laws and they are in jail, that’s worrisome enough.. where is there lawyer

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Some people wish it were an end to their means--getting wealthy from others to compensate for something no living person is liable for except the perpetrator of criminal mischief. It's a reverse racist issue and is based on irrationality that complaining will make something it is not so you can shake somebody else down.

Aubrey. He was convicted of stealing a TV set from WalMart.

He was also convicted of a felony....taking a gun to a H.S. basketball game....two police officers were injured arresting him...he took off running that time to.....seems to be his modus operandi....when in trouble run.....yet he makes a huge mistake by stopping running and attacking a guy with a shot-gun.

He was on 5 yrs. probation for the felony when he comitted theft breaking his probation.....at that point he should have been put in jail...but nothing was done...so he continued roaming or running the streets apparantly day and night.

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

Who runs into an ambush do you have another picture or a video that we didn’t see it? The district come back to life and get ambushed somewhere? Did this thief come back to life and get ambushed somewhere ?

What thief?
He was stealing from the house .. is that unreasonable to think? Why would you run
Cause he was a regular jogger.

Yeh, he was a regular 'jogger' he had jogging away from the police for a long time....at least since the night he tried to jog away after getting busted on a felony charge...injuring two police officers in the process.....yeh a real darlin of the media....need i say more?

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

They had to witness a felony in person as it took place; not on tape.

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

--AAbery did something that could be seen as stealing---m

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

You think the kid was dumb?

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.

Last edited:
What thief?
Aubrey. He was convicted of stealing a TV set from WalMart.

You are ignoring his felony conviction...taking a gun to school.....he got busted before he could shoot any kids and was put on 5 yrs. probation....why? Black Privilege.....always a double-standard at play with black criminals....does anyone think a white guy who takes a gun to school....and injures two policeman trying to arrest him will or would get probation? Lets get real folks....call a spade a spade.

They were not only wrong they were breaking the law when they grabbed their guns and went after Arbery as they said to make a ‘citizens arrest,’

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a nan over a minute visit in an open structure.

Yes, they decided to kill him if he did not stop jogging at their command at gunpoint.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw then do was not wrong.

They set up an illegal armed roadblock to stop a free non-dangerous citizen from jogging.

And they are not wrong

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do what he was told.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white boys bring a shotgun to make pull an 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya kniw what
I mean. you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

and say “ have a nice day” instead of spending the rest of your life in prison for shooting an unarmed young black man for not stopping to talk to you at gunpoint.

my god what about those two ignorant dumbass shooters? they had the power to deescalate not the kid. they belong in prison now. they are Too ignorant and dangerous to be be free. Shooting an unarmed kid in shorts and tee shirt and running shoes.

I wouldn’t think anyone could be so deprived of conscience as to support the killers and trash the kid.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

See the source image

Okay but the goobers didn’t run up on AA. AA ran up on them.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t run toward men with guns. Do you?

The Goobers in their own statement took off in the truck to catch and detain Ahmad. So yeah. They ran up on him.
Detain is much different from murder

Murder has varying circumstances in Georgia as in many places. From premeditated. To in the commission of a crime. A robber who does not plan to kill the clerk can still face Murder charges. If the McMorons plea deal it will be Involuntary Manslaughter if they are lucky. But in Georgia you can face Murder charges over an argument gone wrong. Even if you never intended to kill anyone.

If it is decided that the McMorons were committing a Felony in trying to stop or detain Ahmad, they could still face Murder charges even absent the intent when they set out.

Y’all need to realize that Georgia laws may be different than the laws where you are from. What may be called Murder in the third degree in your state is just plain murder in Georgia.
Texas has the Castle Law:
If someone is breaking into your home you can shoot them.
If someone is stealing your car you can shoot.
If someone is committing arson you can shoot them.

This is obviously a case of manslaughter.

The dude with the shotgun, who shouldnt have had it in the first place, had his gun grabbed by the other man and a fight began over the shotgun.

From the moment the jogger grabbed the gun the gunman was in a no win situation and an unintended death occured.

This is another case of anti-gun, anti-self defense ideologues trying to make the case in peoples minds that it is never justified to shoot in self defense.

HANDS UP! DONT SHOOT! all over again.

[/B] Sorry. The guy with the gun had no business getting in the truck to chase down Ahmad. Daddy had no business getting in the back of the truck to chase him down. That means from the moment they tried to stop Ahmad they were the felons. The criminals. By Georgia law. Ahmad could have beaten them to death legally. They were the aggressors. They were the attackers.

Let me ask you this. A Black Guy won’t let a white woman pass. He is trying to detain her because he thinks she might be a prostitute. The woman Tries to kick him in the balls and she is shot and killed. Who is the criminal?

In that case the Black Guy. Not because he is black or she is a woman. But because he had no legal authority to stop the woman. He can not claim self defense because he was engaged in the criminal activity. Otherwise every robber who kills a clerk would claim self defense.

The commission of a crime. The felony Aggravated Assault means it was not self defense. At that point in time the person who could and was acting in self defense was Ahmad.
Lol, why do you have to keep using racial examples? This sort of shooting happens all the time among people of the same race.

Race is really irrelevant here.

It should be but the media has turned this into a white vs. black thing aka running headlings like white racists go hunting for negro to kill etc.

This is obviously a case of manslaughter.

The dude with the shotgun, who shouldnt have had it in the first place, had his gun grabbed by the other man and a fight began over the shotgun.

From the moment the jogger grabbed the gun the gunman was in a no win situation and an unintended death occured.

This is another case of anti-gun, anti-self defense ideologues trying to make the case in peoples minds that it is never justified to shoot in self defense.

HANDS UP! DONT SHOOT! all over again.

[/B] Sorry. The guy with the gun had no business getting in the truck to chase down Ahmad. Daddy had no business getting in the back of the truck to chase him down. That means from the moment they tried to stop Ahmad they were the felons. The criminals. By Georgia law. Ahmad could have beaten them to death legally. They were the aggressors. They were the attackers.

Let me ask you this. A Black Guy won’t let a white woman pass. He is trying to detain her because he thinks she might be a prostitute. The woman Tries to kick him in the balls and she is shot and killed. Who is the criminal?

In that case the Black Guy. Not because he is black or she is a woman. But because he had no legal authority to stop the woman. He can not claim self defense because he was engaged in the criminal activity. Otherwise every robber who kills a clerk would claim self defense.

The commission of a crime. The felony Aggravated Assault means it was not self defense. At that point in time the person who could and was acting in self defense was Ahmad.
nope, sorry. this may all get dismissed with the video evidence.

Any competent jury will see through all the media hoopla and decide the case based on the law....which means a not guilty verdict.

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

No one was ambushed. He tried to take away a shotgun, never a good idea.

...so, the evil whites were NOT WRONG in going after him...I thought at first they had no reason....but they did.....should they have? probably not...follow, get a picture/etc

The law is settled. If you still think they were not wrong to kill a man over a minute visit in an open structure.

thats a far cry from your suggestion “follow get a picture. I agree with that, but my god How can you suggest that what we saw them do was not wrong.

And they are not wrong you say?

the young man stops for three minutes in an open construction site building and takes a look and he is wrong to the point that two men were right to chase him and shoot him if he did not do as he was told.
Why

The two white guts did somthing that gir them arrested for aggravated assault and murder over nothing. That young man did.

he was f$&6;Ing jogging in shorts and T-shirts. and the white me bring a shotgun to make him pull that 8 in Skilsaw out of his left back pocket.

Drive along side nicely with no fucking shotgun sticking out the window and ask What were you doing in there kid” and when he says “I dunno just looking around” so smile and say “You probably should not go there - the owner is asshole ya know what I mean.you don’t to git yer self hurt.”

thats how real adults behave.

Your translator is on the fritz, Igor. PS: FUCK OFF, shill!

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?

Clearly false statement.

He was running from the apartment because multiple people had called the cops.

The jogger narrative is fake news. Media performing its "gentle giant" bullshit again.

Last edited:

You must be on the side of two of the dumbest white guys in a America with shotgun, a handgun and a Pickup truck

They very well could be going to prison for a long time for their aggravated assault and murder of young black man while he was jogging.

What did the young black man do the day they decided to use lethal force in order to
Citizen Arrest him?

He walked into a building under construction and looked around. and then left.

You got their backs do ya?

what is it about ignorance that causes all this bubba bonding going on around here?

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

No one was ambushed. He tried to take away a shotgun, never a good idea.

A simple fact confirmed by a video....yet most of the democrats/liberals on here refuse to acknowledge that.

Of course they are backed up by the msm who said the white dudes drove up to the black guy in their truck and got out and assaulted him.

The whole liberal narrative on this subject is extremely fallacious.

You must be on the side of two of the dumbest white guys in a America with shotgun, a handgun and a Pickup truck

They very well could be going to prison for a long time for their aggravated assault and murder of young black man while he was jogging.

What did the young black man do the day they decided to use lethal force in order to
Citizen Arrest him?

what is it about ignorance that causes all this bubba bonding going on around here?

After 66 pages, you still haven't figured out why two different people had called the cops, and why he was "jogging" away from the crime scene?

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

So what.
It's still a crime.

the rest you know,,,,

What thief?

Clearly false statement.

He was running from the apartment because multiple people had called the cops.

The jogger narrative is fake news. Media performing its "gentle giant" bullshit again.
As sure as the Sun rises you can always, always count on the msm to never tell the truth about these cases of black on white crime....they stick to their narrative no matter what...aka blacks are always innocent victims....even if they have a rap sheet as long as their arm by the time they get out of H.S.

Citizen Arrest him?

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.....Irregardless.......

I asked you to explain how a experienced shooter can fire a shotgun at someone 6ft away and miss....how is that possible?

Yet it is critical to your theory of what happened...if you cannot explain that then you should realize your theory simply does not wash.

If you are black please do not respond...I do not like talking to blacks.

Anyhow, whilst I am here....why do you think the black dude was walking around at night in that house under construction....multiple times as in more than once....you got any logical explanation for that?

You do know there are videos of it....right?

also...just for the record you do know don't you the African-Americn was convicted of a felony...taking a gun to school. Got 5 yrs probation and then violated the probation...yet nothing was done....can you explain that?

Sounds like black privelege to me.hehheh

Also do you know the upstanding white citizens have never been arrested before for anything and were associated with the police dept. for many years....sworn to protect their community...which they were doing on this day in question even though no longer with the police dept....still trying to help protect their community...yet you and your ilk want to demonize them for that. Pathetic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back