New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for father and son following Ahmaud street after street and reversing course when Ahmaud turns around to avoid them doesn't seem like two guys that just want to have a conversation.
Up to that point I agree with their actions if they really suspected the guy of being a criminal

they called 911 but the cops had not arrived yet

the mistake was getting out of the truck

That was no mistake ....who are you to tell anyone they should restrict their movements because a suspect is running down the road...ridiculous....they did nothing wrong or illegal.....though the media is working day and night to convince you and the general public that this incident had to be the fault of evil white racists...because a innocent black man was killed....despite his criminal history.

Up to that point I agree with their actions if they really suspected the guy of being a criminal

...then you agree that white men with guns have a right to chase harass and demand an unarmed black man talk to them about a crime that they did not witness.

...so you therefore agree that white men are above the law when a black person is in their neighborhood?

Is that right?

They violated the law when they “suspected” they saw a criminal and grabbed their guns and went into hot pursuit with an intent to use lethal force against a jogger with no sign of being armed and dangerous.

like the NAZI who murdered with a car - Jimmy the Nazi Fields the racist bigots probably still ignore what can be seen on video.

these gun goobers murdered a man in video.

the wingnuts Don’t believe theirs own eyes.
If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

Hindsight is always 20/20 The truth of the matter is that the white guys were honestly pursuing a criminal suspect...they had no intention of harming him or they would not have called the police....all they wanted to do was to talk to him and figure out who he was and what he was up to....was he a criminal or not....any citizen has a right to talk to anyone....at no time did they try to arrest the black guy. They armed themselves because the fathere back when he was a cop had investigated the black guy for criminal activity....so understanding they would be confronting a criminal suspect and not knowing whether or not if he was armed....made sure they were prepared just in case. A reasonable and prudent thing to do...though many will try to claim that no one has the right to possess firearms.

Last edited:
Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Here are three facts based on your words:

The deceased victim is black

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Dude you just said that the murderer was also a stalker and likely a KKK member too

I say we hang these honkey cats now and save some time

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.
It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time

You are a racist.

It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time
its a crime to attack anyone whether they have a gun or not,,,

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

Do you feel the same way about Trayvon "dirt nap" Martin?
Trayvon chased down zimmerman, that was his sin
If these guys chased down the black guy then they're in deep doo doo
The video clearly shows the two guys parked in the middle of the road. Black burglary suspect 1 then ran up and attacked the man with the shotgun. Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Exactly or he could have just kept on jogging down the road...there was nothing to prevent him from doing that. Obviously he was angered because the white guys wanted to talk to him....and now we know he had a potential motive for not wanting to be questioned....he had a criminal history and may have had recent criminal activity as in he was thought to be the guy on the security camera comitting a burglary.

...then you agree that white men with guns have a right to chase harass and demand an unarmed black man talk to them about a crime that they did not witness.

...so you therefore agree that white men are above the law when a black person is in their neighborhood?

Is that right?

They violated the law when they “suspected” they saw a criminal and grabbed their guns and went into hot pursuit with an intent to use lethal force against a jogger with no sign of being armed and dangerous.

like the NAZI who murdered with a car - Jimmy the Nazi Fields the racist bigots probably still ignore what can be seen on video.

these gun goobers murdered a man in video.

the wingnuts Don’t believe theirs own eyes.
If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

Hindsight is always 20/20 The truth of the matter is that the white guys were honestly pursuing a criminal suspect...they had no intention of harming him or they would not have called the police....all they wanted to do was to talk to him and figure out who he was and what he was up to....was he a criminal or not....any citizen has a right to talk to anyone....at no time did they try to arrest the black guy. They armed themselves because the fathere back when he was a cop had investigated the black guy for criminal activity....so understanding they would be confronting a criminal suspect and not knowing whether or not if he was armed....made sure they were prepared just in case. A reasonable and prudent thing to do...though many will try to claim that no one has the right to possess firearms.
There was no crime the fact that the jogger had a criminal record is of no consequence

You are a racist.

Wrong it is not a crime to defend yourself from someone threatening your life with a gun. Any person can use any and all means to defend their life and property.

Point a gun at me clown and see how well you walk away

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

Do you feel the same way about Trayvon "dirt nap" Martin?
Trayvon chased down zimmerman, that was his sin
If these guys chased down the black guy then they're in deep doo doo
The video clearly shows the two guys parked in the middle of the road. Black burglary suspect 1 then ran up and attacked the man with the shotgun. Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Exactly or he could have just kept on jogging down the road...there was nothing to prevent him from doing that. Obviously he was angered because the white guys wanted to talk to him....and now we know he had a potential motive for not wanting to be questioned....he had a criminal history and may have had recent criminal activity as in he was thought to be the guy on the security camera comitting a burglary.
He tried and was attacked, perhaps the 48 inch TV that he just stole was weighing him down

That would be Unlawful Detention. They had no authority to question him.
I agree

they had called 911 for the cops to do that

see my post just above this one

the smart thing to do was just follow him and wait for the cops to show up

Well we should not forget that smart or not they did nothing illegal....the only one that did anything illegal was the black guy who comitted assault which was video taped....yet the leftwingers act like they have never seen the video.

You are a racist.

Wrong it is not a crime to defend yourself from someone threatening your life with a gun. Any person can use any and all means to defend their life and property.

what proof do you have they threatened his life???

NONE!!!

You are a racist.

what proof do you have they threatened his life???

NONE!!!
The video where a gun was pointed at him. The same gun that killed him

Seriously are you retarded

hqdefault.jpg

You are a racist.

Exactly but the leftwingers want to believe the white guys were in the wrong by merely attempting to talk to the black guy...they completely excuse the black guy for assaulting a guy with a shot gun.

and of course.....the media backs them up...edits the video and pursues the case in order to stir up racial conflict....they will not be happy unless they can foment protests and riots....that is their modus operandi....always trying to stir up trouble so they can put their star reporters out there to generate ratings and revenue....and the gullible public is thus mislead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back