New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

But since the killers and armed harassers did not follow your advice and caused a jogger to be involved in an escalation unto combat that the defendants initiated - the stand your ground law goes to the jogger not the shooters.

see here:

(b) (b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:

(3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force.

Blocking a jogger’s path three times using 1 Ton Motor Vehicle possibly brandishing a weapon makes the shooters the aggressors and the victim has a right to defend himself under the stand your ground Law as written.
I dont know of the jogger was entitled to attack an armed man holding a shotgun

my guess is no

but it was a pretty dumb thing to do

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Here are three facts based on your words:

The deceased victim is black
The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.
It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time
its a crime to attack anyone whether they have a gun or not,,,
Wrong it is not a crime to defend yourself from someone threatening your life with a gun. Any person can use any and all means to defend their life and property.

Point a gun at me clown and see how well you walk away
what proof do you have they threatened his life???

NONE!!!
The video where a gun was pointed at him. The same gun that killed him

Seriously are you retarded

hqdefault.jpg

I didnt hear where they threatened him,,,,

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Ridiculous......where does such stupidity as you exhibit come from....a suspect is just that....he does not have to committ a crime to be a suspect...and no one attempted to make an arrest.

black guy was never restrained in any shape or manner....had complete freedom of movement the whole time and he used that freedom to attack a guy with a shotgun....that is a crime...that is assault.
It is not a crime to attack a man with a shotgun who points it at you retard, it is self defense and the jogger was in the right the entire time
Wrong it is not a crime to defend yourself from someone threatening your life with a gun. Any person can use any and all means to defend their life and property.

NONE!!!

The shotgun was not pointed at the black guy until he attacked the guy holding it....you be the retarded one.....watch the video with your glasses on chump.

You are a racist.

Exactly but the leftwingers want to believe the white guys were in the wrong by merely attempting to talk to the black guy...they completely excuse the black guy for assaulting a guy with a shot gun.

and of course.....the media backs them up...edits the video and pursues the case in order to stir up racial conflict....they will not be happy unless they can foment protests and riots....that is their modus operandi....always trying to stir up trouble so they can put their star reporters out there to generate ratings and revenue....and the gullible public is thus mislead.
You can not detain a person at gunpoint of perform an arrest without clear evidence of a crime.

The black guy was healthy and jogging, the white KKK members were humiliated stuck at home

This is lockdown syndrome

That would be Unlawful Detention. They had no authority to question him.
I agree

they had called 911 for the cops to do that

see my post just above this one

the smart thing to do was just follow him and wait for the cops to show up

Well we should not forget that smart or not they did nothing illegal....the only one that did anything illegal was the black guy who comitted assault which was video taped....yet the leftwingers act like they have never seen the video.
I am NO left-winger but it sounds to me like the two white guys took the law into their own hands and considered themselves judge and jury, with enough unproven evidence for them to justify killing a man in cold blood.

If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

But since the killers and armed harassers did not follow your advice and caused a jogger to be involved in an escalation unto combat that the defendants initiated - the stand your ground law goes to the jogger not the shooters.

see here:

(b) (b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:

(3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force.

Blocking a jogger’s path three times using 1 Ton Motor Vehicle possibly brandishing a weapon makes the shooters the aggressors and the victim has a right to defend himself under the stand your ground Law as written.
I dont know of the jogger was entitled to attack an armed man holding a shotgun

my guess is no

but it was a pretty dumb thing to do

Of course he had no right to attack anyone....that is called assault....there is a law against that ...as in it is illegal to committ assault...I thought everyone knew that.

You are a racist.

NONE!!!

The shotgun was not pointed at the black guy until he attacked the guy holding it....you be the retarded one.....watch the video with your glasses on chump.
Look, face the facts, Leroy is waiting at the state prison for his new bunkmates

Put on your pointy hat scumbag

maxresdefault.jpg

You are a racist.

Exactly but the leftwingers want to believe the white guys were in the wrong by merely attempting to talk to the black guy...they completely excuse the black guy for assaulting a guy with a shot gun.

and of course.....the media backs them up...edits the video and pursues the case in order to stir up racial conflict....they will not be happy unless they can foment protests and riots....that is their modus operandi....always trying to stir up trouble so they can put their star reporters out there to generate ratings and revenue....and the gullible public is thus mislead.
You can not detain a person at gunpoint of perform an arrest without clear evidence of a crime.

The black guy was healthy and jogging, the white KKK members were humiliated stuck at home

when did they not let him leave???
they didnt,,he decided to attack them instead,,
if he would have only went on his merry way none of this would have happened,,,

You are a racist.

No one was trying to perform an arrest...the white guys are not members of the kkk...one of them....the father was a former policeman. They just wanted to talk to the guy.

The black guy may have been physically healthy...but he had a criminal record and not even to mention he comitted assault...obviously his mental condition was not that good.

You are a racist.

Exactly...no one tried to arrest him or put handcuffs on him or restrain him in any manner...he had complete freedom of movement the whole time.

Obviously he hated white people or he would not have attacked them. So many black racists out there....even black people admit they are more racist than whites.

You are a racist.

Again if you point a gun at me, I now have the right to snap your neck clean off

You wanna try me?

Unfortunately for father and son following Ahmaud street after street and reversing course when Ahmaud turns around to avoid them doesn't seem like two guys that just want to have a conversation.
Up to that point I agree with their actions if they really suspected the guy of being a criminal

they called 911 but the cops had not arrived yet

the mistake was getting out of the truck

That was no mistake ....who are you to tell anyone they should restrict their movements because a suspect is running down the road...ridiculous....they did nothing wrong or illegal.....though the media is working day and night to convince you and the general public that this incident had to be the fault of evil white racists...because a innocent black man was killed....despite his criminal history.
I am not telling anyone what to do

if the father and son are happy in jail or at home on bond, and if the dead guy is happy wherever he is, who am I to suggest a better way to handle the situation?

You are a racist.

Again if you point a gun at me, I now have the right to snap your neck clean off

You wanna try me?
no you dont,,,and he didnt poinbt it at him,,,

You are a racist.

Exactly...no one tried to arrest him or put handcuffs on him or restrain him in any manner...he had complete freedom of movement the whole time.

Obviously he hated white people or he would not have attacked them. So many black racists out there....even black people admit they are more racist than whites.
Learn the law, in Georgia a citizen has the right to perform an arrest if they have clear evidence of a crime. This also applies to the police who are not allowed to even question a person without probable cause.

Salute your masters

maxresdefault.jpg

You are a racist.

You wanna try me?
no you dont,,,and he didnt poinbt it at him,,,
Yes I do, lets try it Mr. Grand Sultan

maxresdefault.jpg

You are a racist.

You wanna try me?

Ridiculous....you are bound to wind up in jail if you have not already been incarcerated...if you are black the odds are you have been and probably will be again with such stupidity as you exhibit.

You sound like some punk living in his mamas basement, hiding behind your computer screen whilst engaging in fantasys of killing white folk. Stupid and laughable. hehheh

You are a racist.

Learn the law, in Georgia a citizen has the right to perform an arrest if they have clear evidence of a crime. This also applies to the police who are not allowed to even question a person without probable cause.

Salute your masters

maxresdefault.jpg
That picture is so stupid

You are a racist.

You wanna try me?

Ridiculous....you are bound to wind up in jail if you have not already been incarcerated...if you are black the odds are you have been and probably will be again with such stupidity as you exhibit.

You sound like some punk living in his mamas basement, hiding behind your computer screen whilst engaging in fantasys of killing white folk. Stupid and laughable. hehheh
I'm 55 years old and have been a criminal jury forman

You sound like a kkk grand master

kkk-feature.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back