New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Unlawful Detention. They had no authority to question him.
I agree

they had called 911 for the cops to do that

see my post just above this one

the smart thing to do was just follow him and wait for the cops to show up

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

Do you feel the same way about Trayvon "dirt nap" Martin?
Trayvon chased down zimmerman, that was his sin
If these guys chased down the black guy then they're in deep doo doo
The video clearly shows the two guys parked in the middle of the road. Black burglary suspect 1 then ran up and attacked the man with the shotgun. Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Up to that point I agree with their actions if they really suspected the guy of being a criminal

...then you agree that white men with guns have a right to chase harass and demand an unarmed black man talk to them about a crime that they did not witness.

...so you therefore agree that white men are above the law when a black person is in their neighborhood?

Is that right?

They violated the law when they “suspected” they saw a criminal and grabbed their guns and went into hot pursuit with an intent to use lethal force against a jogger with no sign of being armed and dangerous.

like the NAZI who murdered with a car - Jimmy the Nazi Fields the racist bigots probably still ignore what can be seen on video.

these gun goobers murdered a man in video.

the wingnuts Don’t believe theirs own eyes.

Up to that point I agree with their actions if they really suspected the guy of being a criminal

...then you agree that white men with guns have a right to chase harass and demand an unarmed black man talk to them about a crime that they did not witness.

...so you therefore agree that white men are above the law when a black person is in their neighborhood?

Is that right?

They violated the law when they “suspected” they saw a criminal and grabbed their guns and went into hot pursuit with an intent to use lethal force against a jogger with no sign of being armed and dangerous.

like the NAZI who murdered with a car - Jimmy the Nazi Fields the racist bigots probably still ignore what can be seen on video.

You are forcing the narrative aren’t you?

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

Here are three facts based on your words:

The deceased victim is black

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.

Is that right?

If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.

Forcing the facts on blind ignorant racists here. You can call it what you like.

Racism is ugly and it is being exposed.,

Just as many of us did over Charlletsville And were proven right when the NAZI was convicted.

Forcing the facts on blind ignorant racists here. You can call it what you like.

Just as many of us did over Charlletsville And were proven right when the NAZI was convicted.
Your spitting fallacies all over the place, let’s start in GA, why are they racist?

Black burglary suspect 1 could had turned around, or ran sideways between yards.

The deceased victim is not a suspect in any sense of the word according to the citizen arrest law because his murderers said they did not witness a crime being committed.

You are a racist.
Apparently you didn’t listen to the 9-1-1 call. Someone did see him breaking the law.

Also the video shows him attacking a man, which is breaking the law, then being shot by that man in self defense, which is not breaking the law.

What is racist about stating facts?

Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.

You think it was stupid and you are entitled to your flawed and biased opinion....completely failing to understand that the black dude was the one responsible for his own death......no sane person out for a jog will attack someone with a shotgun....this is the crucial factor you overlook because you want to make this a racial incident and that evil white racists stupidly provoked a black man....like telling him they needed to talk to him was some kind of provocation....absolutely ridiculouos....in essence you are a race baiter

I would hope that any citizen that sees some criminal activity would do as these guys did...one a former cop....follow the suspect attempt to talk to him and notify the police...all of which they did.

Again no one to blame for all this but the black dude himself...such incredible stupidity as he exhibited carries a price and in his case a high price.

Your spitting fallacies all over the place, let’s start in GA, why are they racist?

The media always takes the position that anytime a white guy be they a cop or not klls a black man that the black man is innocent and the white guy is a evil white racist....this is the narrative they have been spewing for decades....in a nutshell the media is guilty of race bating to create an uproar and to increase their ratings ...at the expense of the welfare and safety of the general public by inciting riots, lootings and burnings.

You are a racist.
Apparently you didn’t listen to the 9-1-1 call. Someone did see him breaking the law.

Also the video shows him attacking a man, which is breaking the law, then being shot by that man in self defense, which is not breaking the law.

What is racist about stating facts?

Because their intent is to pursue a political agenda....that blacks are the victims when the truth is quite to the contrary...a small black minority population commits over half of all violent crime in America....that group being young black men....not only do they kill whites out of all proportion to their percentage of the population they also kill other blacks at a stupendious level...one only has to look at chicago to see that....but you can look at any big city...and the situation is basically the same...young violent black guys creating mayhem....something the media refuses to talk about....all the media wants to do is to blame it on white racism....ignoring black racism and even black people themselves say that blacks are more racist than whites. They ought to know and they do know.

The media always takes the position that anytime a white guy be they a cop or not klls a black man that the black man is innocent and the white guy is a evil white racist....this is the narrative they have been spewing for decades....in a nutshell the media is guilty of race bating to create an uproar and to increase their ratings ...at the expense of the welfare and safety of the general public by inciting riots, lootings and burnings.
It destroys black kids, imaging growing up being a victim, they don’t believe it but it’s a great crutch when they fcuk up

If I were in the father and son’s place I would be a free man today because all I would have done is follow the guy till the cops showed up

but if I were the black guy I would be alive today because I never would have attacked two armed men

But since the killers and armed harassers did not follow your advice and caused a jogger to be involved in an escalation unto combat that the defendants initiated - the stand your ground law goes to the jogger not the shooters.

see here:

(b) (b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:

(3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force.

Blocking a jogger’s path three times using 1 Ton Motor Vehicle possibly brandishing a weapon makes the shooters the aggressors and the victim has a right to defend himself under the stand your ground Law as written.

Last edited:
I read in an article yesterday that Arbery had lived in the same neighborhood he was gunned down in for about ten years. Same neighborhood as the accused shooters. Without all the facts this morning I am feeling outraged if this happened as being reported and regardless of Arbery's past.

Just now found this: They said that their 25-year-old went for a routine afternoon jog on Sunday, Feb. 23, through the Satilla Shores, Georgia, a neighborhood that's located a town over from where he ( Arbery ) lived in Brunswick.

Other reports I have just read say Arbery often used the same route to jog. In other words, he was not an unfamiliar jogger in that neighborhood.

Last edited:

It destroys black kids, imaging growing up being a victim, they don’t believe it but it’s a great crutch when they fcuk up
Blacks want school choice and then their masters said no. Always know, the left want them stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back