New Development: It's Not $10 Million -- Expect $20-$30 Million in Illicit Payments Made to Biden Crime Family

What’s so sweet about it?

All charges were reduced to misdemeanors while the average American would have to spend years in jail. It's good to be a Democrat and the son of the sitting president. Eh?

Last edited:
IRS settles tax problems all the time. Rarely does it result in criminal prosecution. Rarely does it result in felony charges unless there’s more to it.

Same with lying on the form. It’s almost never charged except in combination with some other issue.

According to the official, Gaetz was quoting an organ of the CCP. If the Congressman had been a Dem, you’d be crowing, so I find your comment disingenuous. My point is that the MAGA types don’t do their homework, so how can we say either way. The fact that you point it out as an “aha” moment says more about you than anything else.
As far As I can tell... we get more truth form foreign news agencies than we do our own.... the record speaks for itself....

Tell me more about these “records” for charitable giving Trump set.

I’m dying to know all about it.
Well I will look it up for you little boy... but until then I was listening to Rush on a day when he was doing a charity show for childhood leukemia research... this was two years before Trump decided to run for office... on Rush's third hour Rush was over 2 million dollars of his own money because he was matching all donations... Then out of the blue Trump calls in and matches Rush dollar for dollar... I defy you to find any example of Joe or any Biden crime family member doing anything close to something like that....

Well I will look it up for you little boy... but until then I was listening to Rush on a day when he was doing a charity show for childhood leukemia research... this was two years before Trump decided to run for office... on Rush's third hour Rush was over 2 million dollars of his own money because he was matching all donations... Then out of the blue Trump calls in and matches Rush dollar for dollar... I defy you to find any example of Joe or any Biden crime family member doing anything close to something like that....
Is there any evidence he ever paid it?

No wonder Biden has been getting all agitated when the young New York Post's reporter, Steven Nelson, has been ambushing him with questions about taking bribe money. Now we finding out it's way more than $10 million.

Come on man. A lot of that was for postage.

What does any of that have to do with spreading CCP propaganda? It just seems you’re deflecting from the real issue here!
It has to do with our media covering up and lying.... before you launch accusations of propaganda maybe you should do the same here at home....

Of course he did.
He thanked all of his largest donors a week later and he thanked Trump first... you shouldn't comment on a show you have never heard.... I wasn't yet a Trump guy.... but I was impressed by his generosity....

He thanked all of his largest donors a week later and he thanked Trump first... you shouldn't comment on a show you have never heard.... I wasn't yet a Trump guy.... but I was impressed by his generosity....
Was the ceremony at a Trump facility?

Was the ceremony at a Trump facility?
No... this was back when Trump was still doing his TV show....
Trump met Rush at the airport and Trump loved the gold color of stripe on Rush's jet... and he wanted that color for the Trump name on the Trump plane....

Forum List

Back