New discovery Hey, more ice .... not less and here is proof

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Yes, recent discovered old photos prove there is more ice and not less. Don't worry about climate.
Discuss if you will how the discovery helped you have a better life. Before this, per your words, you have a worse life due to less ice. Well try to not get drunk with joy. Enjoy your fears being banished.

Yes, recent discovered old photos prove there is more ice and not less. Don't worry about climate.
Discuss if you will how the discovery helped you have a better life. Before this, per your words, you have a worse life due to less ice. Well try to not get drunk with joy. Enjoy your fears being banished.

chicken little group.jpg

Skeptics say the dumbest things.

"In this episode of Skeptics say the dumbest things, we fact-check and debunk climate skeptic John Robson of the Climate Discussion Nexus (CDN). Does CO2 follow warming? Does CO2 cause climate change? What about the Little Ice Age and Medieval Warm Period? If you want the scientific rebuttal to these arguments, watch on!"

Recently discovered old photos? Really? How many photos Robert? Is the Statue of Liberty visible in any of them? Plymouth Rock?

ARCTIC
1721754732828.png

GREENLAND

1721754817218.png

ANTARCTICA

1721754901157.png

GLOBAL

1721754960988.png

Recently discovered old photos? Really? How many photos Robert? Is the Statue of Liberty visible in any of them? Plymouth Rock?
So few you can look at them. Is the Statue of Liberty at the Antarctic? I sense you truly are not capable of research.

So few you can look at them. Is the Statue of Liberty at the Antarctic? I sense you truly are not capable of research.
I will tell you who is not capable of research: someone who has made up their mind in advance and refuses to follow the evidence.

Ever since the 70's, when they tried to convince all of us that global cooling was gonna kill us all- I decided not to worry about what they were saying about climate.

Don't you worry about that bus. You won't fall off that edge. That food's not spoiled. I'm sure that bear won't bother us. He knows we're going to turn left. This space heater is completely safe in here. I don't smell any gas. That gun's not loaded.

This is precisely what Surface Air Pressure proves, and was clearly documented in

1. the British Court 2007

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

2. NASA

Ever since the 70's, when they tried to convince all of us that global cooling was gonna kill us all- I decided not to worry about what they were saying about climate.
There are fortunes being made by trying to scare us into submitting to the climate alarmists. And what is sad is they don't care one bit that they harm Americans in the process.

There are fortunes being made by trying to scare us into submitting to the climate alarmists. And what is sad is they don't care one bit that they harm Americans in the process.

Exactly!

I will tell you who is not capable of research: someone who has made up their mind in advance and refuses to follow the evidence.
That is the best self analysis I have read ever. I have put that same thought to you many times.

Forum List

Back