New disease hitting our schoolkids right after obama lets in 50,000 illegal kids

It's just a respiratory illness, I guess according to shitshooters it's never happened before...There is no vaccines that can stop all the forms of viruses and the greatest threat to humans....(no it's not illegals). Bacteria...which has killed more humans than all the wars in human history have...

Lol, so our past medical screenings of immigrants for disease was all just a bunch of hooey?

And the shots we make our kids get and keep up to date, that is irrelevant as well?

No?

THEN WHY IS IT IMMATERIAL THAT some 40,000+ kids with no shots, and no medical screening and with many anecdotal assessments by nurses at the ICE shelters of kids with dozens of diseases, why is all that suddenly just immaterial and you KNOW that they have NOTHING AT ALL to do with a single solitary case across the whole country?

You are so full of stupid presumption it defies credulity.

If wanted to spout shit off that had nothing to do with my post, you could have made a quote less statement...

It had everything to do with you post, dude. Try thinking with your brain for once.

Lol, so our past medical screenings of immigrants for disease was all just a bunch of hooey?

Great point. I bet Native Americans wish they'd been able to screen for dirty and diseased immigrants.

No shit...

Libtard circle jerk forming alert!

You're both wrong but you still like sharing the spittle.

We made you pivot man, I am sorry you wanted more...

It's just a respiratory illness, I guess according to shitshooters it's never happened before...There is no vaccines that can stop all the forms of viruses and the greatest threat to humans....(no it's not illegals). Bacteria...which has killed more humans than all the wars in human history have...

And the shots we make our kids get and keep up to date, that is irrelevant as well?

No?

THEN WHY IS IT IMMATERIAL THAT some 40,000+ kids with no shots, and no medical screening and with many anecdotal assessments by nurses at the ICE shelters of kids with dozens of diseases, why is all that suddenly just immaterial and you KNOW that they have NOTHING AT ALL to do with a single solitary case across the whole country?

You're assuming, with no evidence at all, that the disease was brought in across the southern border and you're accusing others of 'stupid presumption'.

Great point. I bet Native Americans wish they'd been able to screen for dirty and diseased immigrants.

No shit...

Lol, maybe in your twisted fantasies, pooftah

No?

You're assuming, with no evidence at all, that the disease was brought in across the southern border and you're accusing others of 'stupid presumption'.

I did not make that presumption if you would actually read what I said.

I am pointing out that he, nor anyone else, KNOWS that it has nothing to do with the immigrants.

If there is no reason to assume or anticipate some kind of disease to enter the country if we do not screen immigrants, then why bother with it?

If there is no reason that assume that kids without their shots would spread disease then why make them mandatory?

Either way, we are either wasting our time and money each year with getting our kids shots or it doesn't matter and we can park all our young kids right next to illegal bastards that are carrying documented diseases.

But I am not saying this is known to be the case; it simply seems like a reasonable presumption until it can be investigated.

No shit...

I don't think you even know what a circle jerk is!

Spittle? Hey how about you enlighten us on what's a circle jerk?

No shit...

You just said you think I don't know what that is and now you accuse me?

roflmao you libtards are such fucking idiots.

No shit...

You must've accidentally gotten some on your keyboard because what you wrote sure as fuck makes zero sense

My son and I have already had the virus, he had it three days, I had it for 12 gays, it turned into walking pneumonia, it's some nasty stuff, but I've actually had worse. Like when an illegal brown recluse bit me and I spent three days in the hospital....

No shit...

Lol, maybe in your twisted fantasies, pooftah

Your the gheywad that brought it up in da first place. I am more of a daisy chain kinda guy...

No shit...

You must've accidentally gotten some on your keyboard because what you wrote sure as fuck makes zero sense
Don't expect it to make sense to a racist like you.

Seems the refugees have been vaccinated. If anyone is disease ridden, it's more likely to be the kids of the tards who think vaccines cause autism.

These kids are not getting medical screening, so why/how do we know that they get shots?

Illegal Immigration Bio-Warfare

A month ago my granddaughter was diagnosed with hand and foot disease. There is no specific treatment for the disease, so the little three year old just had to suffer through the four day viral infection that is normally not a problem in our American Society. The doctor, when my son took his daughter into a local urgent care, said that he was surprised, not only of the appearance of the disease in Murrieta, California, but that the increase of cases had been sizable over the last few months. He did not know what the cause was.
I knew exactly what the cause was when my son relayed his conversation with the doctor to me.
In Murrieta, over the last few months, over 500 illegal aliens a week are being released into the general population, many of these people are children, without a medical screening. Last weekend that number changed to 200 every 72 hours. They are being shipped in from other areas around the country to our holding facility, where they do not have the room to house these people, much less give them a proper processing above checking to see if these invaders are known criminals.
Murrieta Border Patrol agents are testing positive for Tuberculosis. Hand and Foot Disease, and Chagos, both previously eradicated from the area, are on the rise. We are being hit by sickness, and we are told that as we are exposed to these infectious diseases, if we reject allowing these diseased people into our population, we are nothing more than a bunch of racists.
Other diseases to emerge, especially among Border Patrol agents, is H1N1 (“swine”) flu, and chicken pox. It is anticipated that also coming are diseases like dengue and Ebola virus, when one considers these incoming illegal aliens are from Central and South America, the Middle East and West Africa.
Rather than ensure the illegal immigrants are properly cared for, and the receiving population is protected from these diseases, the Obama administration is shipping these people in like cattle, leaving them on the side of the road, for a political agenda. It is considered inhumane to drop a dog off on the side of the street, and take off, but the federal government has no problem doing that to human beings. The safety and welfare of the illegal immigrants, or the receiving population, is not the Obama administration’s concern. Only using these people as political pawns is important to them.
According to a conversation I had with a local agent, the local facility is not capable of handling the numbers they are receiving. They have no beds for these people, nor the ability to allow them to bath, or be fed. It takes 72 hours to process them, and then they are released into the population, alone, diseased, and homeless.

These disease breeding bastards should not be here in the USA without having PASSED a medical screening, but our government is too corrupt to enforce it's OWN GOD DAMNED LAWS.

Illegal Immigration and Public Health 2009
Contrary to common belief, tuberculosis (TB) has not been wiped out in the United States, mostly due to illegal migration. In 1995, there was an outbreak of TB in an Alexandria high school, when 36 high-school students caught the disease from a foreign student.5 The four greatest immigrant magnet states have over half the TB cases in the U.S.6 In 1992, 27 percent of the TB cases in the United States were among the foreign-born; in California, it was 61 percent of the cases; in Hawaii, 83 percent; and in Washington state, 46 percent. The Queens, New York, health department attributed 81 percent of new TB cases in 2001 to immigrants.
Costs of Medical Care
Immigrants are often uninsured and underinsured. Forty-three percent of noncitizens under 65 have no health insurance. That means there are 9.4 million uninsured immigrants, a majority of whom are in the country illegally, constituting 15 percent of the total uninsured in the nation in the mid-1990s.7 The cost of the medical care of these uninsured immigrants is passed onto the taxpayer, and strains the financial stability of the health care community.

No evidence this came from immigrant children.

Why take the chance. Why do you america-hating liberals want to risk the health of my kids.? These are ILLEGALS??? Why do we let them stay.?? Why do we even debate the question.?

think

The prevention of introducing new disease is why we are SUPPOSED to screen immigrants in the first place.

but of course if it is little brown children then its cool to bring in diseased little rodents in the mind of libtards.

Yes jesus hates the brown kids this you know cause the bible tells you so

No evidence this came from immigrant children.
Nope. But then again, we were warned this would happen last month and it happens this month.

Kind of a coincidence, don't you think?

I remember coming down with similar symptoms during deployments to foreign countries a couple of times. It's what happens when you're exposed to diseases your body hasn't developed immunities to.

My son and I have already had the virus, he had it three days, I had it for 12 gays, it turned into walking pneumonia, it's some nasty stuff, but I've actually had worse. Like when an illegal brown recluse bit me and I spent three days in the hospital....

You had it for 12 gays?

Forum List

Back