New disease hitting our schoolkids right after obama lets in 50,000 illegal kids

I've given this subject a bit of extra thought before posting a comment, and the only conclusion I can come up with based on what has been posted so far is:

correlation is not causation. The timing is impeccable, though.

I've given this subject a bit of extra thought before posting a comment, and the only conclusion I can come up with based on what has been posted so far is:

No one is guaranteeing these illegal kids are behind this new school disease. But why take a chance? THESE KIDS ARE ILLEGALS and it's insane to let them stay.

No one is guaranteeing these illegal kids are behind this new school disease. But why take a chance? THESE KIDS ARE ILLEGALS and it's insane to let them stay.

I can't argue against the point you made. After all, if things were backwards.. How long would Mexico tolerate illegal immigrants? Not long at all.

Forum List

Back