New disease hitting our schoolkids right after obama lets in 50,000 illegal kids

Lol, so our past medical screenings of immigrants for disease was all just a bunch of hooey?

Great point. I bet Native Americans wish they'd been able to screen for dirty and diseased immigrants.

No shit...

Libtard circle jerk forming alert!

You're both wrong but you still like sharing the spittle.

I don't think you even know what a circle jerk is!

Spittle? Hey how about you enlighten us on what's a circle jerk?

You just said you think I don't know what that is and now you accuse me?

roflmao you libtards are such fucking idiots.

Jim, bottom line the time has long past for bible thumping neo confederates like you in America. Now sit cower and lash against the brown people and changing America and your world that is no more

My son and I have already had the virus, he had it three days, I had it for 12 gays, it turned into walking pneumonia, it's some nasty stuff, but I've actually had worse. Like when an illegal brown recluse bit me and I spent three days in the hospital....

See see! The spider was BROWN!!!!

I tr
My son and I have already had the virus, he had it three days, I had it for 12 gays, it turned into walking pneumonia, it's some nasty stuff, but I've actually had worse. Like when an illegal brown recluse bit me and I spent three days in the hospital....

I ask for identification papers and the brown illegal flipped me off...

Lol, so our past medical screenings of immigrants for disease was all just a bunch of hooey?

Great point. I bet Native Americans wish they'd been able to screen for dirty and diseased immigrants.

No shit...

Libtard circle jerk forming alert!

You're both wrong but you still like sharing the spittle.

I don't think you even know what a circle jerk is!

Spittle? Hey how about you enlighten us on what's a circle jerk?

You just said you think I don't know what that is and now you accuse me?

roflmao you libtards are such fucking idiots.

Jim, bottom line the time has long past for bible thumping neo confederates like you in America. Now sit cower and lash against the brown people and changing America and your world that is no more

Thank goodness, I was subjected to, one size fits all christian America and hated it..

Last edited:

Oh shut up, they get a free place to live, free beer , and cigarettes. In fact they have so much time on their hands, they are worried about a football teams name.

And it only affects white Christians!! What a nefarious plot !!! :ack-1:
Maybe it will only affect welfare recipients, they are poor, uneducated, and more likely not to do anything when affected. Unless government treats them at school. Remember the poor souls are to ignorant to get an id.

I tr

He should have flipped you off, after he bit you, he tasted the 12 gays.
:offtopic:

I tr

Well that made no sense, but your all about dollars...

I tr

Well that made no sense, but your all about dollars...
It made sense to people who can read, after all you had the virus for 12 gays. :banana2:

Yep, it's not the first time in my life to have it either.....Should I blame the president for every time I've had it in my life, or would it be more logical to always blame illegals?

Repubs should be pounding on this. Demand that obozo send back to mexico the 50,000 disease-ridden and illiterate illegal kids he recently allowed into our schools.

Virus whacking kids could be 8216 tip of iceberg 8217

sep 7 2014
A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The unusually high number of hospitalizations reported now could be “just the tip of the iceberg in terms of severe cases,” said Mark Pallansch, a virologist and director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Viral Diseases.

“We’re in the middle of looking into this,” he told CNN on Sunday. “We don’t have all the answers yet.”

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus — Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

every day thousands upon thousands of people fly into this country that aren't medically screened before coming in, A lot are white Europeans :eek:

No whining about that though :uhh:

Over a million legally enter the US every day at borders and airports.

Yes a lot of white Christians coming in everyday carrying who knows what kind of diseases, we should have massive protests at all our international airports

Repubs should be pounding on this. Demand that obozo send back to mexico the 50,000 disease-ridden and illiterate illegal kids he recently allowed into our schools.

Virus whacking kids could be 8216 tip of iceberg 8217

sep 7 2014
A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The unusually high number of hospitalizations reported now could be “just the tip of the iceberg in terms of severe cases,” said Mark Pallansch, a virologist and director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Viral Diseases.

“We’re in the middle of looking into this,” he told CNN on Sunday. “We don’t have all the answers yet.”

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus — Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

every day thousands upon thousands of people fly into this country that aren't medically screened before coming in, A lot are white Europeans :eek:

No whining about that though :uhh:
You do realize all those white people you hate, pay for your welfare? So you can sit on your black ass and spew your racist bullshit everyday.

Yes a lot of white Christians coming in everyday carrying who knows what kind of diseases, we should have massive protests at all our international airports
Just think your president flew 2 white Christians with Ebola into the united states, and you have to agree with him and stick up for him. Your a great puppet. Lol

Just think your president flew 2 white Christians with Ebola into the united states, and you have to agree with him and stick up for him. Your a great puppet. Lol
Oh and you will be happy with his decision.

Forum List

Back