New DOJ Report – Blacks 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice-versa!

Because white people don't have any common sense. No sense of what's going on around them and make stupid decisions and the criminals know that. You can walk behind a white person for a hour and they would never know it lol

New DOJ Report – Blacks 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice-versa!

JULY 2, 2015 AT 10:44 AM

On today’s show Dr. Duke introduced data on cross racial crime from a new report by the U.S. Department of Justice. The data shows that blacks commit five times as much violent crime against whites than whites commit against blacks. However, there are about five times as many whites in America than blacks, meaning that a black is about 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice versa.

Dr. Duke emphasized that he was not quoting this data in order to denigrate the character of the law-abiding majority of blacks, nor was he trying to incite white anger against blacks. What he was trying to do was counter the pervasive narrative in the Zio media that blacks are subjected to a barrage of white violence against them. He brought on Dr. Slattery and they discussed the motives of the Jewish media moguls who have spun this false narrative as part of a larger effort to marginalize and replace the white majority in the United States.
This show provides yet more bullet-proof armor to defend our people against the Zionist attack on our character. Wear it proudly and share it with others.
Click here and look for the show dated 7-2-15.
Our show is aired live at 11 am replayed at ET 4pm Eastern and 4am Eastern time.

Let me also add that blacks commit 10 times per capita more murder against us...So they probably should shut the fuck up about their stupid bs "blacklivesmatters crap. It certainly doesn't as we can see in our innercity.
Nigga. Ur stats about black crime are from David (fking) Duke.

David Duke the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

I mean. That's the same as me using stats got from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.

The stats are from the FBI. Do they become invalid when a racist uses them? If they were linked at a more acceptable site, do they become valid again?

On today’s show Dr. Duke introduced data on cross racial crime from a new report by the U.S. Department of Justice. The data shows that blacks commit five times as much violent crime against whites than whites commit against blacks. However, there are about five times as many whites in America than blacks, meaning that a black is about 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice versa.

Dr. Duke emphasized that he was not quoting this data in order to denigrate the character of the law-abiding majority of blacks, nor was he trying to incite white anger against blacks. What he was trying to do was counter the pervasive narrative in the Zio media that blacks are subjected to a barrage of white violence against them. He brought on Dr. Slattery and they discussed the motives of the Jewish media moguls who have spun this false narrative as part of a larger effort to marginalize and replace the white majority in the United States.
This show provides yet more bullet-proof armor to defend our people against the Zionist attack on our character. Wear it proudly and share it with others.
Our show is aired live at 11 am replayed at ET 4pm Eastern and 4am Eastern time.

Let me also add that blacks commit 10 times per capita more murder against us...So they probably should shut the fuck up about their stupid bs "blacklivesmatters crap. It certainly doesn't as we can see in our innercity.

R
I mean. That's the same as me using stats got from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.

The stats are from the FBI. Do they become invalid when a racist uses them? If they were linked at a more acceptable site, do they become valid again?
So your going to get a objective viewpoint about black ppl from a former leader of the kkk ?

R

So your going to get a objective viewpoint about black ppl from a former leader of the kkk ?

So, stop confusing stats with viewpoints then.

The unadorned truth is that a black man is much more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is of raping a black woman. Both are rare but one is much more unlikely than the other.

It may be embarrassing for blacks that this factoid and many others put blacks in a bad light. That does not mean that they are untrue.

A few years ago Obama or one of his spokespersons used the stat that more young black males were in the penal system than in college. He was using it as 'proof' of racism and bias. Others, such as David Duke, could use it as 'proof' of black dysfunction. The statistic is true either way, the conclusion drawn from it depends on a viewpoint.

R

The unadorned truth is that a black man is much more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is of raping a black woman. Both are rare but one is much more unlikely than the other.

It may be embarrassing for blacks that this factoid and many others put blacks in a bad light. That does not mean that they are untrue.

A few years ago Obama or one of his spokespersons used the stat that more young black males were in the penal system than in college. He was using it as 'proof' of racism and bias. Others, such as David Duke, could use it as 'proof' of black dysfunction. The statistic is true either way, the conclusion drawn from it depends on a viewpoint.

It don't put me in a bad light because I represent myself. You seem to be retarded

R

It don't put me in a bad light because I represent myself. You seem to be retarded

I think you have confused logical and insightful, with retarded.

Much has been made of stereotypes. In the absence of more information stereotypes are often useful. But certainly not perfectly so.

An old white woman is less threatening than a young black man. Obviously true but is it racist to notice?

How about a less obvious case. A middle aged white man or a female black youth. Now it is probably dependent on your own age and race.

R

Much has been made of stereotypes. In the absence of more information stereotypes are often useful. But certainly not perfectly so.

An old white woman is less threatening than a young black man. Obviously true but is it racist to notice?

How about a less obvious case. A middle aged white man or a female black youth. Now it is probably dependent on your own age and race.

Yes a young black male with a hoodie is more threatening than a older white woman. It's kind of sad that when I am out shopping I don;t see a lot of normal black men

They are either THUGS or GAY

No clean cut young black men walking aroung

Yes a young black male with a hoodie is more threatening than a older white woman. It's kind of sad that when I am out shopping I don;t see a lot of normal black men

Hahahaha. It's all about perception. There are obviously many normal black men walking around. You only notice the ones who are thugs or overtly gay.

Hahahaha. It's all about perception. There are obviously many normal black men walking around. You only notice the ones who are thugs or overtly gay.

I was looking and didn't see any.

Okay. You say you are the exception rather than the rule. If a white person said it they would be immediately branded a racist.

Okay. You say you are the exception rather than the rule. If a white person said it they would be immediately branded a racist.

lol probably which would be dumb. If you are a black woman u have to date a thug or nobody which is why the ones over 25 are dating white men

Stats like the likely hood of blacks victimizing whites is why any white who isn't extra cautious about blacks is a damn fool. Fortunately for white fools, blacks tend to congregate only with other blacks, keeping the white fool out of harm's way.

Why is something from stormfront allowed to be posted as an OP like that's going to actually begin a fact based discussion? The OP is not citing DOJ stats and the link is from sormfront.org. This is another racist troll thread.

I'll word it differently

Do you think your going to get objective data about black ppl from a former leader of the KKK ?

Just a Yes or No.

Yeah the #'s are incorrect. About 12,000 to 1 according to even a swaheli DOJ. It's just time to leave the non white and other turd worlders to their own devices.

Last edited:

I'll word it differently

Do you think your going to get objective data about black ppl from a former leader of the KKK ?

Just a Yes or No.

Data, or even just an idea, have an intrinsic value that has nothing to do with the person who speaks them. Is the data correct? Is the idea sound?

Of course we will accept information more easily from people we know because we have past examples of their honesty and judgement. But what about someone we don't like or trust? Do you reject what they are saying out of hand without any consideration?

The DOJ data are quite sound. I believe black men rape white women more than white men rape black women. That is an objective fact. The reasons behind the behavior are less cut and dried.

Forum List

Back